My Paintings

Hmm. Most artists would see improvement in their art over the course of twenty long years. That's almost my entire life lol. What happened? You must have just given up at some point.

So did you paint the piece above before or after you created the breathtaking masterpiece of this dog:

image.jpg

I mean

WOW

The technique.

I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it as well.

I can't imagine how hard you worked to complete this masterful piece.

Da Vinci would have been blown away. This dog painting is just too epic to comprehend. It must be preserved in a Museum as a symbol of humanities greatest achievements.

Maybe you don't have the talent or the brains to experiment with Fauvism, the owner loved it!
Besides your trolling, are you going to post your talent or are you witching again?

Tiger__Tiger_[1].jpg fauve 002.jpg fauve 002.jpg
Yeah

image.jpg

Actually it looks like you took a piss on a canvas, and then went over it with a dark bloody turd.

Lmao

Yeah.

image.jpg

Sarcasm aside, it looks like you pissed on a canvas, and then went over it with a dark bloody turd.

Lmao

Which do you like better, the Fauve experiment that my Copley Master Ros loved or the tiger? Same color scheme?

Last edited:
View attachment 32722 View attachment 32720 View attachment 32720
Yeah

image.jpg

Actually it looks like you took a piss on a canvas, and then went over it with a dark bloody turd.

Lmao

Yeah.

image.jpg

Sarcasm aside, it looks like you pissed on a canvas, and then went over it with a dark bloody turd.

Lmao

Which do you like better, the Fauve experiment that my Copley Master Ros loved or the tiger? Same color scheme?

I dislike the dog more, obviously, as anybody would. And no, it does not have the same color scheme as the tiger.

The tiger was a step in the right direction but there is absolutely no detail on the fur. None. Its distracting. There is so much more that could be done with that painting. You stop working on your pieces waaay too early.

The picture of the couple could use a LOT of improvement, and again, you "finished" it way to early.

Last edited:
Honestly your bombast is a clear indication of your inability to critique art...I did not paint the tiger, it was painted by a well known successful artist...Besides, Why would I take your suggestions seriously when a well respected Copley Master told me otherwise...

Your refusal to post any of your art work is indicative of you misunderstanding of art...

Honestly your bombast is a clear indication of your inability to critique art...I did not paint the tiger, it was painted by a well known successful artist...Besides, Why would I take your suggestions seriously when a well respected Copley Master told me otherwise...

Your refusal to post any of your art work is indicative of you misunderstanding of art...

Then that "well known successful artist" should get better at successfully portraying a tiger in his/ her art. There is absolutely no attention to detail on the fur. It looks terrible.

In my opinion.

I'm sure that there may be some who would feel more appreciative of it. People adopt different styles when they paint, and sometimes one person's advice isn't always relevant to a style another person wishes to embrace.

And assume what you Will about my art. That's all you can do. Assume. I, however, do not have to assume. I know exactly what little you have accomplished with your paintbrush. The evidence is on every page of this thread, and will be, forever. You've exposed yourself, and I didn't have to do a thing ^_^

Then that "well known successful artist" should get better at successfully portraying a tiger in his/ her art. There is absolutely no attention to detail on the fur. It looks terrible.

In my opinion.

I'm sure that there may be some who would feel more appreciative of it. People adopt different styles when they paint, and sometimes one person's advice isn't always relevant to a style another person wishes to embrace.

And assume what you Will about my art. That's all you can do. Assume. I, however, do not have to assume. I know exactly what little you have accomplished with your paintbrush. The evidence is on every page of this thread, and will be, forever. You've exposed yourself, and I didn't have to do a thing ^_^

Funny, you expose your persona so well in your deviant Avatar, so be it...

God, why do you guys have to be SO rude. The woman is sharing her artwork. So what if she is not a "professional" painter. She enjoys it and that's what matters.

It's as if a person cannot pick up a paintbrush if they aren't a "professional painter." And I agree with pbel that if you are going to critique her work in such a harsh manner, then at LEAST have the courage to put your own up there for critiquing. :)

Yet I know that this is not about "courage" at all, because I have absolutely no reason to feel compelled into posting my artwork here.

I am not on USMB looking for exposure, or compliments, or connections, or criticism for my art, because I have plenty of that already from which I have benefitted greatly from. My reasons for using this website have nothing to do with my work.

So there is really is no reason for me to post my art. None.

Oh, but I have been called upon to satisfy your curiosity! Tis unfair that I speak my mind about another human's art without posting my own!

So.

You seem to be under the impression that I should care.

I will do as I damn please, "ChrisL".

Get used to it.

Last edited:

In my opinion.

You obviously have exposed yourself as a Deviant, so that your deviant opinion are of one with a sick mind and cannot be understood by normal people...
Ashtara.jpg

A black/ purple/ red violet background would make for a much better painting than the baby blue background, than you would have complimentary red & green + complimentary purple & yellow.

The bright baby blue is very distracting, but it makes for a decent underlayer for the head.

A black/ purple/ red violet background would make for a much better painting than the baby blue background, than you would have complimentary red & green + complimentary purple & yellow.

The bright baby blue is very distracting, but it makes for a decent underlayer for the head.
You are a real sick person looking for attention...

Last edited:
Painted this as a Halloween gag years ago on a gory night...halloween Jo's naughtical 001.JPG

The bottom half of the painting is very disorganized, one wonders if they are looking at rooftops, or at boats on the water. The telephone lines are strangely painted, and the perspective of everything could be improved. One can also see to the right of the main building something that appears to have been covered up.

The bottom half of the painting is very disorganized, one wonders if they are looking at rooftops, or at boats on the water. The telephone lines are strangely painted, and the perspective of everything could be improved. One can also see to the right of the main building something that appears to have been covered up.
You are one sick troll, keep posting and expose your disorganized insanity and clear stupidity!

Had to add this:

Attachments

• jo's witching 001.JPG
    jo's witching 001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 214

Forum List

Back