"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

Right that's what fizzled out calls science what a joke you are..or are you saying that your belief in the official conspiracy theory makes you a fry cook ? because that would be a big step up from the piece of crap you are at present

Maybe if you dickweeds would do something....such as maybe just stating what you think happened that day in reasonable detail...others may take notice.

You won't even do that so since we can't kick around your keen insight (you aren't sharing it), we kick you losers around instead. Are they letting you work the register yet?

Candy, please, do you know anyone who would hire curvelight? For anything?

A lot of fast food places take the and hire persons who are disabled for tax breaks. He'd probably make a good long haul trucker running the route between Nova Scotia and Homer, Alaska. But if you hire him and plan on his being competent or not molesting others, you're going to be disappointed.

bottom of the barrel ...to me the bottom of the barrel is people that disrespect minimum wage workers or people with disabilitys ..it is truly disgusting and to me is a real sign of a very insecure person..if curvelight happened to b a fry cook then he would be a very intelligent and well spoken fry cook and it would in no way diminish his opinion or his right to seek accountability from his government..if anything is un-American it would be this attitude of disrespect for the workers of this nation ..to me it is a clear indication of your own feelings about your personal failures in life that you feel the need to attempt to elevate yourself by trying to diminish others working for living .paying their taxes and being a vital part of the economy and community or people that are coping with a disability that still have the integrity and courage to seek employment being..I have ever respect for and admiration for such character..which far more than I could say about the likes of you and fuzznuts..and that and nothing to do with your opinion on 9/11..this is about you..personally

Last edited:
When those dickwads bait for personal info they are just looking for distractions. They don't give a fuck what the families have done so there is no way in hell they will care what anyone has done.

Maybe if you dickweeds would do something....such as maybe just stating what you think happened that day in reasonable detail...others may take notice.

You won't even do that so since we can't kick around your keen insight (you aren't sharing it), we kick you losers around instead. Are they letting you work the register yet?

Got a link showing the serial number matched parts yet or are you hoping it will be forgotten you made a claim you can't support?

A lot of fast food places take the bottom of the barrel and hire persons who are disabled for tax breaks. He'd probably make a good long haul trucker running the route between Nova Scotia and Homer, Alaska. But if you hire him and plan on his being competent or not molesting others, you're going to be disappointed.

you sure seem obsessed with fast food workers and disrespecting them and any possible chance..you really are one sick bitch..the bitterness you must feel at trying to play the role of an attractive girl on a messageboard while you sit on your fat ass eating fast food and spreading disinfo clearly is weighing heavy on you..

She is clearly mentally unstable. Who's sick enough to believe if you keep lying and denigrating fast food workers that something is actually accomplished?

A lot of fast food places take the and hire persons who are disabled for tax breaks. He'd probably make a good long haul trucker running the route between Nova Scotia and Homer, Alaska. But if you hire him and plan on his being competent or not molesting others, you're going to be disappointed.

bottom of the barrel ...to me the bottom of the barrel is people that disrespect minimum wage workers or people with disabilitys ..it is truly disgusting and to me is a real sign of a very insecure person..if curvelight happened to b a fry cook then he would be a very intelligent and well spoken fry cook and it would in no way diminish his opinion or his right to seek accountability from his government..if anything is un-American it would be this attitude of disrespect for the workers of this nation ..to me it is a clear indication of your own feelings about your personal failures in life that you feel the need to attempt to elevate yourself by trying to diminish others working for living .paying their taxes and being a vital part of the economy and community or people that are coping with a disability that still have the integrity and courage to seek employment being..I have ever respect for and admiration for such character..which far more than I could say about the likes of you and fuzznuts..and that and nothing to do with your opinion on 9/11..this is about you..personally

I see why you have such an affection for those with 'disabilitys'...apparently you have one when it comes to spelling basic words like "disabilities".

IF? More noise from you. No way he'd be considered well spoken on a dock much less in polite company. You're just being a typical truther dumbass.

Right that's what fizzled out calls science what a joke you are..or are you saying that your belief in the official conspiracy theory makes you a fry cook ? because that would be a big step up from the piece of crap you are at present

told you already, i think, that i'm retired and i'm 45. for the stupid people among us let me interpret that. it means that i already have enough money to live comfortably the rest of my life and no longer need to work.

have fun flippin burgers today.:lol:

in a nutshell, the "science" says that poor and uneducated people are the ones that generally support conspiracy theories and the wealthier more educated people do not.

told you already, i think, that i'm retired and i'm 45. for the stupid people among us let me interpret that. it means that i already have enough money to live comfortably the rest of my life and no longer need to work.

in a nutshell, the "science" says that poor and uneducated people are the ones that generally support conspiracy theories and the wealthier more educated people do not.

Who cares if a punk liar says he's retired at 45? It doesn't matter if you have ten million dollars. All of those dead presidents speaking at the same time could not talk your dumbass out of a wet paper bag. The "science" you are referencing is equally fucking ignorant. You have nothing to contribute as you have proven time after time. You read OCT message boards then post the info here as if you did the research and the only time you admit it is when you're proven wrong with some mousy disclaimer.

I see why you have such an affection for those with 'disabilitys'...apparently you have one when it comes to spelling basic words like "disabilities".

IF? More noise from you. No way he'd be considered well spoken on a dock much less in polite company. You're just being a typical truther dumbass.

More of your broken crystal ball bullshit. You got anything else besides trying to insult fast food workers and lie about what people do for work?

Who cares if a punk liar says he's retired at 45?
apparently EOTS does since he is commenting on what he believes would be my occupation.

thanks for your (once again) irrelevant comments. clean up in aisle 6. run along now.

apparently EOTS does since he is commenting on what he believes would be my occupation.

thanks for your (once again) irrelevant comments. clean up in aisle 6. run along now.

You are one stupid ****. Eots didn't say what your occupation is. He was commenting on your dumbfuck "science." Raggedy pussies like you and candy would rather speculate about meaningless bullshit because you don't know the first thing about 9E and you sure as hell aren't capable of being even remotely honest.

You are one stupid ****. Eots didn't say what your occupation is. He was commenting on your dumbfuck "science." Raggedy pussies like you and candy would rather speculate about meaningless bullshit because you don't know the first thing about 9E and you sure as hell aren't capable of being even remotely honest.

Okay then explain what happened in reasonable detail. The fact that you won't confirms that you don't have any idea. I know what happened; its in the 9/11 Commission Report. You have a problem with the report but run like a little girl when asked to come on out and state what you think happened.

Drop the fries and let grown ups discuss important matters kid.

Okay then explain what happened in reasonable detail. The fact that you won't confirms that you don't have any idea. I know what happened; its in the 9/11 Commission Report. You have a problem with the report but run like a little girl when asked to come on out and state what you think happened.

Drop the fries and let grown ups discuss important matters kid.

Just because you're fucking idiotic enough to buy the CR that does not translate into a license to make false accusations on others. As this thread has proven, when shitcunt farts like you and ollie are proven wrong you refuse to admit it and derail to try and hide it.

you fucking liar. i didnt say he actually stated my occupation. i said he made on comment on it.
he flat out says that being a fry cook would be a step up. god, you are a fucking moron. you really dont understand anything you read.

well if that's the case you just become more pathetic by the moment..you are retired and have enough money to live comfortable for the rest of your life but have nothing better to do than post solely on slandering those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11.??..what a loser ...get a life..what is your motivation.??.. mine is as stated in my signature..I belive the country to be in peril.. I am a full time parent of a 4yr old ..have 2 grown children ..I was able to pay my home off at age 33 and dedicate myself to touring and playing music without concern for making any real money at it for decade..before the little one came ..I now have a moving truck and basically just book moves and give estimates..if I was not at home raising a young one I would be doing a lot more activism than posting here..and still I manage to get involved directly in 9/11 truth events..if what you say is true..how sad this is the best you can do to fill your time...

he flat out says that being a fry cook would be a step up. god, you are a fucking moron. you really dont understand anything you read.

Yes indeed fizzled out being a fry cook would be a step up from a retired loser with nothing better to do than slander patriots and fast food workers..without question

well if that's the case you just become more pathetic by the moment..you are retired and have enough money to live comfortable for the rest of your life but have nothing better to do than post solely on slandering those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11.??..what a loser ...get a life..what is your motivation.??.. mine is as stated in my signature..I belive the country to be in peril.. I am a full time parent of a 4yr old ..have 2 grown children ..I was able to pay my home off at age 33 and dedicate myself to touring and playing music without concern for making any real money at it for decade..before the little one came ..I now have a moving truck and basically just book moves and give estimates..if I was not at home raising a young one I would be doing a lot more activism than posting here..and still I manage to get involved directly in 9/11 truth events..if what you say is true..how sad this is the best you can do to fill your time...

i do lots of "better things" all the time, every day. it still leaves me enough time to come here and laugh at you idiots and your tin foil hats in my spare time.

Forum List

Back