my mother has stage 5 alzheimer's...learn with me...

My parents have all that stuff in a file cabinet with a label on the folders. Sounds like they have prepared well.

o find it now...i assure you....find it now...

i got to get a file cabinet for her stuff...i dread checking the mail ....i mean it runs tons of mail...i normally have no mail...and i am bad to just stack piles of mail....and then cant find anything...

i really do need to go be social lol...but i dont want to be...i have really been distant to my real life friends and they are all being a wee bit pissy over it...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have to have the orginals...so i call the lawyer who did them....his legal aid calls back...your mother has the orginals but we have where she stored them.......o yippee....where i ask? o where? their reply....

in her drawer at her house....

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now i have looked for important papers and found nothing so far.....back i go...to look again..seems there is no real plan B

i bet if i throw enough god damn money at enough god damn lawyers there is a plan b...

<---reminding self that when she did all this ..she was of sound mind ....he didnt have a clue....its not his fault...i am still ahead of where i was yesterday.....damn lawyers....lol

my husband's mother has had a heart attack.

she is in the hospital at chapel hill waiting to undergo a heart cath in case she needs a shunt...he is beside himself with worry...we are waiting on his sister to call and let us know what happens today...he still wanted me to go and try to find the paperwork i need...i told him the paperwork can wait....we can go as soon as he wants...i got to get dog sitters...this is where alt comes in...she just doesnt know it yet...i think she works tonight but i will simply press her hubby into duty...

oddly the preset combo code for my house is the same as a team x's member cell phone number...so i can call about any member of team x and tell them to use the last four digits of e's cell phone lol it works...

i am really worried..she is having 'silent' attacks..that is what my father had...i keep assuring my husband of the advancements that have been made in the last 30 years...

and off we go on this roller coaster we call life.....

she is in the hospital at chapel hill waiting to undergo a heart cath in case she needs a shunt...he is beside himself with worry...we are waiting on his sister to call and let us know what happens today...he still wanted me to go and try to find the paperwork i need...i told him the paperwork can wait....we can go as soon as he wants...i got to get dog sitters...this is where alt comes in...she just doesnt know it yet...i think she works tonight but i will simply press her hubby into duty...

oddly the preset combo code for my house is the same as a team x's member cell phone number...so i can call about any member of team x and tell them to use the last four digits of e's cell phone lol it works...

i am really worried..she is having 'silent' attacks..that is what my father had...i keep assuring my husband of the advancements that have been made in the last 30 years...

Damn, Bones.....there is a lot of stuff going on in your life right now. I hope your Mother In Law will be fine with the prodeedure. I know you can stand tall with the way your dealing with your Mother, Bones. It takes a special kind of person to deal with a Alzheimer's family member. A tip of the hat to you.

Holy cow. Like you needed more stress in your life or something? Well prayers for mom-in-law too. I like to hope that sometimes when everything seems to pile on, its just the powers grouping it all together to get them over with so there can be some trouble free times.

Strolling you and da man have me worried now. What family history and lifestyles are contributing to the MIL and Mom's health issues? We have to keep you two healthy.

I really dislike soap operas. So fake and dramatic. Then along comes you and the damn things look like reality TV. Thanks, like I really needed that.

Daisy (da cat) goes to the vet at 3:30 today. She is puking about four times a day. Hyperthyroid is my diagnois. Should be an expensive fix and the wife is not a fan of indoor pets. I on the other hand, enjoy cats more than most people. Should I term this, "As the fur flies" for my soap opera working title?

keep the cat....just keep the cat...

well as the stomach churns:

my aunt reported me to social services for elder abuse....

i find this out today as i am visiting my mom and the social worker shows up....seems my aunt has just fucked herself as he is not even opening an investigation...said he has to make a visit...he did and has seen that she is being taken care of....

my vet bill was $198 bucks today....o the knee fix on the dog....even more

Somewhere in her paperwork is a share certificate of a little company called Microsoft which she bought back in 1978 which she bought with both your names on it. In order to restore the world to balance, they has to be.

Holiday party list is getting shorter huh hellbitch? Don't suppose the aunt will take the hint that everything is as it should be?

I can just imagine what the Social Services guy thought about being made a catspaw. With so much real caseload, they probably don't much appreciate time wasters.

all i know is my aunt called dss and reported me...they have to follow up...luckily the man from dss ...well his father had dementia....he told me i had all 3 things down pat...she is safe and secure,,,,she is not being exploited and someone is taking care of her...

the only lawyers one can find at 4:30 pm on a friday ...are criminal lawyers who simply are out of their league and they all refer you to one lawyer who specializes in elder law. she is in sc right now...

i cant believe this white trash jerry springer mal....i guess reporting me to dss was free....according to the man i talked to....an investigation was never opened...they simply had to do a follow up...

my aunt is calling my mom telling her she will never get out...etc...really upsetting my mom and aiming this all at me.

funny thing...the dss guy..when i told him they were after money....pauses and goes..."you have the money secure"?

my mother is still highly functioning for her mental state.....but she has very poor judgement......etc...
and if taken out will revert quickly to old habits.

so now i will be forced to take measures i did not want to take.....its all really fucking sad

o he never told me who reported me....but when he flipped open his folder to write in...who's name is there...but my aunts

I guess you could call DSS and report her. I'm guessing if you say she's abusing her husband, he'd agree.

I guess you could call DSS and report her. I'm guessing if you say she's abusing her husband, he'd agree.

i guess if i were white trash i could....but someone has to try to be reasonable and all

Hey, you're taking the high ground. I'm proud of you. Always good to have a backup plan. Sounds like she is too cheap to hire a lawyer, so you in the clear. I don't understand why people get so strange about money of someone else. It is your Mom's money. What if a cure for her disease came along and she needed it to pay for the treatment? It would be experimental, so insurance won't help.

Forum List

Back