My Lord , Mr. Trump is barely literate.

It's a prepared speech and he's reading at the level of an 8-year-old. Slowwwwly.

And Obama sounds good and says nothing. Whatthefuckever. You elitists are all style, no substance. Obama can't even keep track of the number of states and talks about corpsemen.

You're going to miss him regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump wins. I guaranteeeee it.

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.

Did he sound like this?

No. But he'll never enjoy this: Obama in Oregon 2008

large_obamacrowd.JPG

and Brandenburg Gate in Berlin 2013

obama_berlin_germany.jpg

That's when people thought Obama had a clue.

It's a prepared speech and he's reading at the level of an 8-year-old. Slowwwwly.

Considerate people do read slowly for the interpreter. I have taught classes in 28 foreign countries and was always requested to talk slowly since I gave my classes in the English language. If you had ever got out of your mothers basement you would know that.

And Obama sounds good and says nothing. Whatthefuckever. You elitists are all style, no substance. Obama can't even keep track of the number of states and talks about corpsemen.

You're going to miss him regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump wins. I guaranteeeee it.

He'll be missed like the Black Plague

The guys a retard and makes America look the same.

Americans were already fairly retarded. I mean, how else could you account for Trump winning the GOP nomination in the first place? But alas, it's not often that a major political party nominates someone to run for president who truly seems to be the apotheosis of stupidity, willful ignorance, and crass behavior. What makes it worse is that he seems to revel in it. However, after years of watching the Republican base fawn over candidates like Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, and Michele Bachmann, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

He'll be missed like the Black Plague
What Donald Trump and dying white people have in common :badgrin:

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.

You communists are coming unglued, full blown panic.

If this election is in the bag as the hate sites that do your thinking for you claim, why are you melting down?

And it's not just you, it's every leftist on the forum, with their heads full of shit and hearts full of hate...

Obama is a shivering bitch without his teleprompter. If you are critical of Trump, why do you ignore Obama's lack of grace when his teleprompter fails?

If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.

No, no I won't. He's a zilch.. I do miss Bush and all his Bushisms... like nucular.

Forum List

Back