My Lord , Mr. Trump is barely literate.

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.
There are people who are naturally articulate and clearly intelligent, and there are people who need to put a specific effort into being as articulate as possible for a few minutes.

Obviously Trump belongs to the latter group.
You're full of shit too. As always. He read the speech just fine, I listened to it, did you?
Yes. That's where I got my point.

He "got through it" just fine.

:rolleyes-41:
You made the claim and can't support it with anything other than more mud slinging. That makes you an idiot for thinking it wouldn't be noticed.
It was a subjective point. Do you know what that means?

Looks like I'll just have to find a way to proceed without your approval.

Gosh.

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.
There are people who are naturally articulate and clearly intelligent, and there are people who need to put a specific effort into being as articulate as possible for a few minutes.

You're full of shit too. As always. He read the speech just fine, I listened to it, did you?

You made the claim and can't support it with anything other than more mud slinging. That makes you an idiot for thinking it wouldn't be noticed.

Gosh.
You obviously can't proceed with pulling your head out of your ass. Not my problem. Your "subjective points" are called smears. When you smear people, you get called on it, that's how it works.

Gosh.
You obviously can't proceed with pulling your head out of your ass. Not my problem. Your "subjective points" are called smears. When you smear people, you get called on it, that's how it works.
I don't care if you "call" me on it.

I didn't ask your opinion in the first place. YOU went drama queen on ME.

As usual.

Gosh.

As usual.
Liar. When you type, you lie. I pointed out your lies, you made it sound like Trump struggled through the speech, which he obviously had little time to prepare for.

And I don't care if don't like me weighing in on it. See how that works?

Gosh.

As usual.
Liar. When you type, you lie. I pointed out your lies, you made it sound like Trump struggled through the speech, which he obviously had little time to prepare for.

Clearly you don't understand the term "subjective".

Think of it as "opinion". It is my "opinion", not an "objective" fact that can be proven somehow as a "lie".

So, if you think it's hot outside and I don't, that doesn't mean you lied. It means we disagree.

Does that help?

Gosh.

As usual.

Think of it as "opinion". It is my "opinion", not an "objective" fact that can be proven somehow as a "lie".

So, if you think it's hot outside and I don't, that doesn't mean you lied. It means we disagree.

Does that help?
You help a bunch. You prove daily what a stupid arrogant asshole you are and how the left wing is a comfortable home for you. However ....

I said:
"You made the claim and can't support it with anything other than more mud slinging."

Then you said:
"It was a subjective point. Do you know what that means?"

So I said:
"Your "subjective points" are called smears. When you smear people, you get called on it, that's how it works."

So how does that demonstrate I don't understand what the word subjective means? You make no sense, you just love to smear your filthy ass all over the board, it's all you have.

Gosh.

As usual.

Does that help?
You help a bunch. You prove daily what a stupid arrogant asshole you are and how the left wing is a comfortable home for you. However ....

I said:
"You made the claim and can't support it with anything other than more mud slinging."

Then you said:

So I said:
"Your "subjective points" are called smears. When you smear people, you get called on it, that's how it works."

So how does that demonstrate I don't understand what the word subjective means? You make no sense, you just love to smear your filthy ass all over the board, it's all you have.
Holy crap. Do you realize I have a computer screen, and that I can just scroll up, copy and paste, and show the parts of the post you conveniently and dishonestly left out?

Here's the part of your post you chose to leave out: "Liar. When you type, you lie. I pointed out your lies, you made it sound like Trump struggled through the speech, which he obviously had little time to prepare for."

I'm embarrassed for you. But keep humping my leg if you'd like, I must admit this is also kinda fun, considering your behavior.

As usual.

Does that help?

I said:

Then you said:

So I said:

Holy crap. Do you realize I have a computer screen, and that I can just scroll up, copy and paste, and show the parts of the post you conveniently and dishonestly left out?

Here's the part of your post you chose to leave out: "Liar. When you type, you lie. I pointed out your lies, you made it sound like Trump struggled through the speech, which he obviously had little time to prepare for."

I'm embarrassed for you. But keep humping my leg if you'd like, I must admit this is also kinda fun, considering your behavior.

Could you two just get a room already?

:lmao:

The fact is Trump has been unscripted for most of the campaign. He says what comes to mind without stuttering, stammering through a series of "I... uhh...well...uhh... let me be clear... uhh... I... uhh... Bush's fault... uhh...."

The meat puppet faggot can read whatever is put in front of him. Great. A mindless speech reader.

Obama Thanks Himself, Irish PM Repeats Speech in Teleprompter Meltdown | Fox News

The moonbat messiah is a MEAT PUPPET. Only a completely vacuous douchebag could stand there and read someone else's speech AND THANK HIMSELF, and there you have it folks. I give you the meat puppet faggot "president" that only someone equally as stupid could ever vote for.

And please spare me about his "credentials". I don't give a fruit fly's fuck what certificate he has been handed. There's a reason his college transcripts are locked up in a vault. He's STUPID. He has never earned anything in his life.

Trump is a liberal jackass too, so don't take this as my support. However he is the old breed of liberal jackass that has a sense of patriotism and (foolishly) believes government can be used to "make America great". He is infinitely more qualified than any other democrook, he has accomplished a lot all on his own without someone's hand up his ass like the meat puppet faggot.

He obviously doesn't care to read from a script. That's actually a plus in my book. I want a leader who knows what he believes in and can articulate it all by himself in front of any crowd.

The only time hitlery or obozo speak freely is behind closed doors in front of rich sociopathic globalist zealots. The few times the text is leaked the media suppresses it and for good reason. If the whole public was aware of what the democrook agenda truly was the security apparatus would flee in terror and the current heads of state would be strung up like Mussolini by an enraged public.

As usual.

Does that help?

I said:

Then you said:

So I said:

I quoted the main purpose of the conversation, jerkoff. Nobody is humping your leg but I'll be certain to point out your stupidity, arrogance and lies. That means, whenever you type here.

As usual.

Does that help?

I said:

Then you said:

So I said:

I'm not going to let the asshole get away with his own version of reality, sorry.

Does that help?

I said:

Then you said:

So I said:

I'm not going to let the asshole get away with his own version of reality, sorry.

I'm just mess'n with you guys....

It's a prepared speech and he's reading at the level of an 8-year-old. Slowwwwly.

And Obama sounds good and says nothing. Whatthefuckever. You elitists are all style, no substance. Obama can't even keep track of the number of states and talks about corpsemen.

You're going to miss him regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump wins. I guaranteeeee it.

No, no I won't. He's a zilch.. I do miss Bush and all his Bushisms... like nucular.

I like when Obama says "POKISTON" , "Tall-ee-bahn", "chee-leh", or "Mass-a-too-setts".

You mean to say pronounce them correctly?

It's a prepared speech and he's reading at the level of an 8-year-old. Slowwwwly.

And Obama sounds good and says nothing. Whatthefuckever. You elitists are all style, no substance. Obama can't even keep track of the number of states and talks about corpsemen.

You're going to miss him regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump wins. I guaranteeeee it.

No, no I won't. He's a zilch.. I do miss Bush and all his Bushisms... like nucular.

I like when Obama says "POKISTON" , "Tall-ee-bahn", "chee-leh", or "Mass-a-too-setts".

You mean to say pronounce them correctly?

So...... when you say "England" you say it with a British accent? Ireland with an Irish accent? Mexico with a Spanish accent?

You people are insane.

Forum List

Back