My Lord , Mr. Trump is barely literate.

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.
Trump is barely literate?!? He's Ivy League educated, earned an MBA from the prestigious Wharton School of Business (at the University of Penn) and has made billions of dollars.

There is a ton of things you could (and should) attack Trump on (being a liar, being unethical in all of his business dealing, being a disgusting chauvinist pig who treats women like objects, and a whole lot more) but his literacy/education is certainly not one of them.

He's also opened up a four point lead over Hillary in the latest LA Times poll

I think he is a pillow biter because Michelle is pile driving that dick of hers up his ass every night.

That means the Mooch is a HE. I refuse to acquiesce to the insane demands of these tranny fruitcakes.

If you got male junk you're a dude. I don't care if you put on a dress and "identify" as a woman (or a wookie in Mooch's case).

I can identify as The Emperor of the Western Hemisphere, and with enough lawyers guns and money I could plausibly become EWH, however all the doctors in the world and all the wealth in the world can not change my DNA and make me a woman.

Tranny's are just queers with a severe mental disorder.

dudeindrag_thumb.jpg

Trump is a self made billionaire who employed tens of thousands of workers and built buildings. Hillary is a smarmy left winger who could recite Alinsky's "rules for radicals" in high school and never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her pervert politician husband. Which one would be a better president?
"Self-made billionaire"....is that what they call it now when your daddy is rich?

Trump is a self made billionaire who employed tens of thousands of workers and built buildings. Hillary is a smarmy left winger who could recite Alinsky's "rules for radicals" in high school and never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her pervert politician husband. Which one would be a better president?
"Self-made billionaire"....is that what they call it now when your daddy is rich?

Exactly. Anything that Chelsea ever accomplishes in her life does not count because her parents are rich and connected.

As a President? Sure, he was a good one. He should have kept it in his pants but that doesn't change anything. That's a problem fir most boys.

FOR BOYS.

Not for grown ass men who should not only know better, but who should have the goddamn self control expected of an NCO in the military.

Get caught fucking around with a subordinate in the military and your career is over. The "man" was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and didn't have enough sense not to stuff cigars in the twats of interns.

Of course this isn't outrageous behavior to someone who continues to support a party that kept Ted Kennedy in the US Senate after he killed a woman, and nearly nominated him for the presidency.

Democrooks are absolute scum.

Exactly. Anything that Chelsea ever accomplishes in her life does not count because her parents are rich and connected.

In spite of such connections Chelsea has accomplished little more than reproduction.

Unfortunately for the genepool.

So not everyone with rich parents does BIG and important with their lives...interesting.

I thought that everyone with wealthy parents becomes one of the 100 wealthiest people in America.

Look, it's my stalker troll.

You know short bus, given a million dollars (which is what Trump started with) you'd be back on SNAP within a year.

And we ALL know it.

Trump gets some money from his dad and turns it into $5 billion and employs thousands of people.

John Kerry marries money.......TWICE.....not a word from the libtards.

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.
Just as I suspected. You're a fucking liar. Just watched it myself. It's expected that you'd lie, you are a liberal. The thing is you're such an untalented liar you are counterproductive. And don't realize it.

There are people who are naturally articulate and clearly intelligent, and there are people who need to put a specific effort into being as articulate as possible for a few minutes.

Obviously Trump belongs to the latter group.

There are people who are naturally articulate and clearly intelligent, and there are people who need to put a specific effort into being as articulate as possible for a few minutes.

You're full of shit too. As always. He read the speech just fine, I listened to it, did you?

You're full of shit too. As always. He read the speech just fine, I listened to it, did you?
Yes. That's where I got my point.

He "got through it" just fine.

:rolleyes-41:

Yes. That's where I got my point.

He "got through it" just fine.

:rolleyes-41:
You made the claim and can't support it with anything other than more mud slinging. That makes you an idiot for thinking it wouldn't be noticed.

Forum List

Back