My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

A gun can only kill if a person is a killer or the situation merits killing. I 100% castle laws.

Teachers with guns is okay if the teachers are properly trained. And equipped. That means they should have radios, ballistic vests and helmets, proper firepower and they should know how to make decisions in an active shooter environment. Heck they'll want more money for it too :eusa_whistle:

At my office we currently get insane memos about being properly hydrated on hot days, it's like something out of The Office, we are treated as though we are SO STUPID.

I can only imagine the idiot paperwork libs would push about how to handle a gun.

Our society needs a serious overhaul, starting with the Obama administration, cliffs come to mind

which REMINDS me

I said I was "offended" by the last memo, and then I said, "whoops, I forgot, I'm white, nobody cares if I'M offended"

Everybody FROZE wondering what the politically correct reaction to that would be, somehow I sounded racist.

sheesh

Good thing my bosses love me so much

smiley_slapacrossroom.gif

horsepoopsmiley-1.gif
Very cute!

In fact, 99.9% of all guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car.

Rosie O'Donnel wants gun control, yet she has armed body guards.

We have the right to defend ourselves. Law abiding citizens should be able to CARRY guns.

Gun free school zones are making our schools target rich (pssssp, psychos with guns have figured this out)

If you take away guns from the law abiding citizens then only the criminals will have them.

Are all volunteer victims signing up to be libs?

It seems the only life that is valuable to libs are the lives of the murderers that would kill them.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO DEFEND MYSELF . . . " - BRADY LAW SUPPORTER

A GOVERNMENT CANNOT OPPRESS AN ARMED AND UNWILLING CITIZENRY.

A GOVERNMENT THAT IGNORES THE 2ND AMENDMENT CAN IGNORE ANY LAW.

"NOBODY NEEDS A GUN LIKE THAT!" HE SAID, SURROUNDED BY BODY GUARDS.

AMAZING FACT: THE FEDERAL GOV'T IS EXEMPT FROM MOST LAWS THEY PASS.

"NOTHING WILL PRESERVE LIBERTY BUT DOWNRIGHT FORCE." --- P. HENRY

"NO FREE MAN SHALL EVER BE BARRED THE USE OF ARMS" - JEFFERSON

"A FREE PEOPLE OUGHT TO BE ARMED." --- GEORGE WASHINGTON

WHEN ONLY COPS AND THE MILITARY HAVE GUNS, IT'S A POLICE STATE

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY

BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6

BATF = BASICALLY, ANOTHER TRUCKLOAD OF FASCISTS.

ALL THE GUN CONTROL WE NEED WAS ENACTED IN 1791!

POLICE STATE IS GREAT, SO LONG AS YOU'RE THE POLICE.

A NEED FOR SELF-DEFENSE IS NOT A CALL FOR GUN CONTROL.

Kennedy's a f-ing doooosh. If any of us "common folk" had done what he did, we'd STILL be in prison. Exactly where that POS needs to be.

The spineless POS didn't even have the balls to die. He let a woman do it for him.

He SHOULD be on death row for murder, they had a lot more evidence convicting him than they did Scott Peterson

"Kopechne and Kennedy did not intend to return to Edgartown" at the time they left the party.
"Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip".
"[Kennedy]'s turn onto Dike Road was intentional".

- Judge James A. Boyle
Presided over secret inquest and failed to finish the job

Too bad Kopechne didn't carry a gun that night as Teddy turned down that road.

Kinda let's one know as commoners you really have no value to these people.

Kinda let's one know as commoners you really have no value to these people.

Yep, and it's no wonder the legislators like Kennedy want to take away our guns. A government that ignores the 2nd amendment can ignore any law, and will drive our Constitution into that lake just like Kennedy did, then abandoned her for his own twisted gain.

He SHOULD be on death row for murder, they had a lot more evidence convicting him than they did Scott Peterson

"Kopechne and Kennedy did not intend to return to Edgartown" at the time they left the party.

- Judge James A. Boyle

So Kennedy KNEW he would survive the accident and being trapped in a car underwater? You believe in execution for THAT? How radical Muslim of you...

There is something seriously wrong with you...besides your stupidity...

- Judge James A. Boyle

So Kennedy KNEW he would survive the accident and being trapped in a car underwater? You believe in execution for THAT? How radical Muslim of you...

What I posted are the findings of Judge James A Boyle after an investigation. How does that make me a Muslim?

- Judge James A. Boyle

What I posted are the findings of Judge James A Boyle after an investigation. How does that make me a Muslim?

How about "He SHOULD be on death row for murder"... You get "murder" out of Boyle's comments?

Judge Boyle issued a report that "Kennedy and Kopechne did not intend to return to Edgartown at that time; that Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip and his turn onto Dike Road was intentional." Boyle also concluded "there is probable cause to believe that Edward M. Kennedy operated his motor vehicle negligently ... and that such operation appears to have contributed to the death of Mary Jo Kopechne," but he does not recommend criminal prosecution against Kennedy.
http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/2009/01/05/1970-chappaquiddick-inquest-convenes-in-?blog=161

In light of this thread you started, YOU are the best example of the NEED for gun control...to stop the "judge, jury and executioner" type anti Americans like you...that is NOT what our country was founded on...that's what authoritarian dictatorships are based on...

execution_of_a_viet_cong_guerrilla_1968.jpg

How about "He SHOULD be on death row for murder"... You get "murder" out of Boyle's comments?

Judge Boyle issued a report that "Kennedy and Kopechne did not intend to return to Edgartown at that time; that Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip and his turn onto Dike Road was intentional." Boyle also concluded "there is probable cause to believe that Edward M. Kennedy operated his motor vehicle negligently ... and that such operation appears to have contributed to the death of Mary Jo Kopechne," but he does not recommend criminal prosecution against Kennedy.
http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/2009/01/05/1970-chappaquiddick-inquest-convenes-in-?blog=161

In light of this thread you started, YOU are the best example of the NEED for gun control...to stop the "judge, jury and executioner" type anti Americans like you...that is NOT what our country was founded on...that's what authoritarian dictatorships are based on...

so basically you're acknowledging all the nuts and bolts that point to murder, and yet the judge (in bold) does not recommend criminal prosecution against Kennedy.

and I suppose judges are never influenced by politics either

:clap2:

I KNOW! PERFECT Senate material!!!

so basically you're acknowledging all the nuts and bolts that point to murder, and yet the judge (in bold) does not recommend criminal prosecution against Kennedy.

I don't think you understand what murder is, and NO nuts and NO bolts point to murder...

So Jen, you not only know what Kennedy's intent was from afar, you NOW know the judge's morality...WOW, you are one smart anti American....

So? Want a freekin' medal? Neither have I , for that matter, and I never ever owed a firearm, for that matter. But, I have had assholes with guns threaten me, so, do I get bonus points for being innocent? NO? Does it mean anything?

I don't think you understand what murder is, and NO nuts and NO bolts point to murder...

So Jen, you not only know what Kennedy's intent was from afar, you NOW know the judge's morality...WOW, you are one smart anti American....

Only if Americans are actually as stupid as our government, the state-run media and our public school academia think we are

Fine, manslaughter then. Which still is a serious, a felony and can send a person to prison.

I'd be fine with sending Kennedy to prison for manslaughter instead of murder. At least then he will have paid for what he did instead of walking off scott-free with a two month suspended sentence.

So? Want a freekin' medal? Neither have I , for that matter, and I never ever owed a firearm, for that matter. But, I have had assholes with guns threaten me, so, do I get bonus points for being innocent? NO? Does it mean anything?

Does what mean anything? That there are criminals with guns and the government wants to take away the gun rights of law abiding citizens? Making innocent people all the more vulnerable? I think it means something. I think it means we need to wake up and defend our rights before we have none to defend.

Fine, manslaughter then. Which still is a serious, a felony and can send a person to prison.

I'd be fine with sending Kennedy to prison for manslaughter instead of murder. At least then he will have paid for what he did instead of walking off scott-free with a two month suspended sentence.

I know, can you believe that? Two months SUSPENDED??? Did he even lose his license?

Forum List

Back