My God, Dennis Miller is getting Fat...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
And that's from one Fat Man to another...

I was Watching O'Reilly the other Night and it was Miller's Segment and I Thought I was looking at Gene Simmons on a Bad Day.

Doinig the Home Radio Show in the Jammies is Apparently Taking it's Toll on my Boy...

:)

peace...

fat and happy? maybe.

it's probably despair, knowing that he's backed the wrong horse for far too long now. :cool:

I was Watching O'Reilly the other Night and it was Miller's Segment and I Thought I was looking at Gene Simmons on a Bad Day.

Doinig the Home Radio Show in the Jammies is Apparently Taking it's Toll on my Boy...

peace...

Conservatism Breeds Contentment Breeds Fatty Former Funny Guy

So you're a fuckin' fat fuck too? Gawd, go back to doing street drugs...you'll live longer.

Dennis got fat after settling down and having kids...he became more conservative...then he gets all radicalized after 911.

many of the con radicals are obese.hmmmmmmm....

side note: Researchers at a few major teaching hospitals are now looking at the correlations between fat blowhards and radical politics...and I hear they are now setting up clinical trials to test new theories of cause and effect between radicalization and obesity.

My theory is that big mouths constantly keep their jaws moving and since most normal people run away from loud mouths, the loud mouths are left flapping their gums. By putting food in their fat mouths they get to shut up for a few hours a day.

All that good living from the tons of money he is making at Fox...

Dennis was bursting out of his suits before FOX was even a gleam in his fat mushy eyes.

If he cared...truly cared about his wife and kid he'd stop being a fat blowhard in the spotlight and he'd put some effort into healthy living.

WTF is his plan...get a higher priced life insurance policy for his family and then die prematurely?

he's a self centered, right wing, reactionary, fat fucking jerk

peace...

Conservatism Breeds Contentment Breeds Fatty Former Funny Guy

So you're a fuckin' fat fuck too? Gawd, go back to doing street drugs...you'll live longer.

Dennis got fat after settling down and having kids...he became more conservative...then he gets all radicalized after 911.

many of the con radicals are obese.hmmmmmmm....

side note: Researchers at a few major teaching hospitals are now looking at the correlations between fat blowhards and radical politics...and I hear they are now setting up clinical trials to test new theories of cause and effect between radicalization and obesity.

My theory is that big mouths constantly keep their jaws moving and since most normal people run away from loud mouths, the loud mouths are left flapping their gums. By putting food in their fat mouths they get to shut up for a few hours a day.

How's that workin' out for ya?... :rofl:

Oh yeah, explain Ed Shultz and Representative Nadler...

peace...

Dennis Miller is a good man and damn observant. He's funny, too.

Thus, smarmy dishonest liberoidal assbites like devnell/dante/dickhead/douche-bag say stupid petty nasty dishonest things about him.

That is only to be expected from that kind of dopey drek.

As to Mr. Miller's increased weight -- it's called middle age. He should attend to it now so it doesn't become a serious health problem later, perhaps, but it really isn't a reflection about much of anything else in the universe.

peace...

Where's the pic of Miller? I only remember him from FOX many moons ago before I became FOX FREE.Does he require a '16:9 formated john' for widescreen letterbox butts or what?

Forum List

Back