Not open for further replies.
Sorry...this just popped into my head.

08-10-2009-dump.jpg

:)

peace...

I did what?...

peace...

you know what you did, and now you are trying to get it going again, i have been avoiding you but it seems you have some sort of need to interact with me, it is unseemly and a little troubling.

Stop being a Bitch, Noosey...

If you are Afraid of basically Unmoderated Debate with me, then I will Leave you alone.

peace...

there is that infatuation thing again, too bad you caused all that problem crying over our last debate, i have avoided you you should perhaps fight the compulsion you have for me and try and stay away from my posts.

me, i got a 3 day ban and havent gone back.

Really?...

peace...

why are you responding to me? you ran crying to the mods here over our last exchange and yet here you are again trying to dialogue with me.

It's now a big problem, somehow, that he's "trying to dialogue" with you?

Good grief.

Anybody here can ask anything of anyone else. If you don't wish to "dialogue" then simply don't read his posts or respond.

me, i got a 3 day ban and havent gone back.

I was wondering what happened when you disappeared from hannity. I've never been banned from Hannity, I just like it here better. (I've only been here a few days, but I haven't been back to hannity since I found this board)

I periodically go back for TTTM only because it is funny to see the no life flunky wannabes ass kissing the mod staff like good little toadies. Then I get a chuckle out of a whole group of adult mods spending their day deleting posts, deleting threads, locking threads, giving infraction points, giving time outs and bans and hiding their important retread hunting skills from the mere mortals all to protect the name of their god. Too funny. :cuckoo:

This place wins hands down! :clap2:

Really?...

peace...

why are you responding to me? you ran crying to the mods here over our last exchange and yet here you are again trying to dialogue with me.

Good grief.

Anybody here can ask anything of anyone else. If you don't wish to "dialogue" then simply don't read his posts or respond.

it is when he goes off crying afterwards, but nice of you to come to his aid.

you know what you did, and now you are trying to get it going again, i have been avoiding you but it seems you have some sort of need to interact with me, it is unseemly and a little troubling.

Stop being a Bitch, Noosey...

If you are Afraid of basically Unmoderated Debate with me, then I will Leave you alone.

peace...

there is that infatuation thing again, too bad you caused all that problem crying over our last debate, i have avoided you you should perhaps fight the compulsion you have for me and try and stay away from my posts.

Easy Excuse... Didn't Know you were such a Dishonest Pussy.

I will Leave you alone.

peace...

Good grief.

Yeah, sure. Because when (if) he says anything to the USMB Mods, they hand out instabans or such-like? :cuckoo:

Come on, Noosey.

Give it a rest.

If you don't wanna talk with him, then it's really very simple. Don't talk to him.

Good grief.

Yeah, sure. Because when (if) he says anything to the USMB Mods, they hand out instabans or such-like? :cuckoo:

Come on, Noosey.

Give it a rest.

If you don't wanna talk with him, then it's really very simple. Don't talk to him.

I had to Check the Forum I was in... He's really Bitching about the Mods here?...

Classic.

peace...

Come on, Noosey.

Give it a rest.

I had to Check the Forum I was in... He's really Bitching about the Mods here?...

Classic.

peace...

Comprehension issues? He didn't bitch about the mods. He said you went crying to the mods when you were getting you ass handed to you. Big difference.

Comprehension issues? He didn't bitch about the mods. He said you went crying to the mods when you were getting you ass handed to you. Big difference.

The Mods here don't do anything about Complaints, you Twit!...

He's Lying anyway...

I could Bitch all Day about him, and he about me, the Mods don't Give 2 Shits and a Fuck...

I was Clarifying some "Rules and Standards" with the Mods and he's Attempting to Paint it as if I had him Silenced or Spanked for something by going to the Mods...

Bullshit, and he Knows it.

If he wants to Hide behind that Excuse, then so Fucking be it.

I've been here, and I ain't goin' nowhere.

He can Ignore me or Not...

peace...

Come on, Noosey.

Give it a rest.

Classic.

peace...

Not quite correct. He identified that alleged "crying to the mods" thing as a "PROBLEM."

Classic.

peace...

Not quite correct. He identified that alleged "crying to the mods" thing as a "PROBLEM."

Noose is also Hiding like a Bitch behind it because he Knows Discussing it will get us all some Time Off the Threads.

It's a Weak Attempt at Bringing Shit up the Mods CLEARLY said NOT to...

Gunny said NOT to...

If he doesn't want to Engage me, then he should just Say so.

peace...

Seems like you all need to STFU about it, and quit bitching about who is the biggest crybaby, and who bitches to the mods the most. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back