My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
me. i chalk it up to professional courtesy.

You do realize that this fact puts you into the same category of those people who have NOT been banned by Hannity.

That group includes tha malcontent.

I suggest that you register over there, make a post that says "When Sean Hannity and Ollie North hang out, do you think Sean spits or swallows?", and then you too can join the cool group.
I have it on good information, Sean does, in fact, swallow.

We all know he sucks.

I'm not whining, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

And you continue to be Wrong, and Apparently Incapable of Understanding Context...

Some Trolling Requires a Response... That was one of them.

You don't Agree... So what?

If you were being an Annoying Nanny to the Person I was Responding to who came Throwing Shit first, then maybe I would Consider that this wasn't Personal for you...

But your Focus is Clear.

:)

peace...
You would know what trolling is, which reminds me don't you have some gay threads to start? You're such an embarrassment and you have no clue because of your inflated ego.

Not to mention he backstabs just to start shit. But I'm not here to drag fights from over there (yeah, I'm a Hannity refugee too...).

Last edited:
And you continue to be Wrong, and Apparently Incapable of Understanding Context...

Some Trolling Requires a Response... That was one of them.

You don't Agree... So what?

If you were being an Annoying Nanny to the Person I was Responding to who came Throwing Shit first, then maybe I would Consider that this wasn't Personal for you...

But your Focus is Clear.

peace...
You would know what trolling is, which reminds me don't you have some gay threads to start? You're such an embarrassment and you have no clue because of your inflated ego.

Not to mention he backstabs just to start shit. But I'm not here to drag fights from over there (yeah, I'm a Hannity refugee too...).

Oh sure, take a Shot and then Act like you Found the Higher Road after getting it out...

What a little Weasle you are.

And a Liar.

peace...

why are you responding to me? you ran crying to the mods here over our last exchange and yet here you are again trying to dialogue with me.

I did what?...

peace...

you know what you did, and now you are trying to get it going again, i have been avoiding you but it seems you have some sort of need to interact with me, it is unseemly and a little troubling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZ8nBva-MI&feature=related]YouTube - Animotion - Obsession[/ame]

Sorry...this just popped into my head.

why are you responding to me? you ran crying to the mods here over our last exchange and yet here you are again trying to dialogue with me.

I did what?...

peace...

you know what you did, and now you are trying to get it going again, i have been avoiding you but it seems you have some sort of need to interact with me, it is unseemly and a little troubling.

Stop being a Bitch, Noosey...

If you are Afraid of basically Unmoderated Debate with me, then I will Leave you alone.

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back