My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I stick by my friends...so I am done with Hannity.I am here to share my views as a fisdcal conservative, libertarian.....Looking forward to a great time in here.

:doubt: Which friend? Currently, we have too many knuckleheads from Hannity, with only a few cool people thrown in.

• Banned
And I stick by my friends...so I am done with Hannity.I am here to share my views as a fisdcal conservative, libertarian.....Looking forward to a great time in here.

:doubt: Which friend? Currently, we have too many knuckleheads from Hannity, with only a few cool people thrown in.

I will leave it up to her to say who she is....but she was unfairly banned last week and I am not the only one who decided enough was enough, and left.

She, BTW, is liberal...and a good adversary for me on the boards

no one "shit" on anyones welcome thread...i truly hope he is the exception to the rule...

maybe he is not obessed with gay men and shit like you are?

I will leave it up to her to say who she is....but she was unfairly banned last week and I am not the only one who decided enough was enough, and left.

Liberal or Conservative is irrelevant. Bones is more Lib and we keep her. :lol:

A putz, however, is a putz, and we really have enough of those.

And I stick by my friends...so I am done with Hannity.I am here to share my views as a fiscal conservative, libertarian.....Looking forward to a great time in here.

:lol:

I got banned from there too. One of the mods made what I thought was a bad point on the patriot act, I told him that those who would give up liberty for security deserve neither (famous quote) and he banned me for it.

:rofl:

Hannity is lame.

Liberal or Conservative is irrelevant. Bones is more Lib and we keep her. :lol:

A putz, however, is a putz, and we really have enough of those.

Not sure if you will consider me a putz...I guess we will find out soon enough.

Actually, that was to Mal, which you'd see if you followed the order of posts....

Need to learn the format on here.

Health care has all of us kinda wound up, dont mind us you'll figure the place out soon.

The current healthcare debate is a farce. It will never get through the senate. Real healthcare reform will include tort reform and "across state lines" competition. It will NOT include a public option.

Well, thats my opinion...and I will debate it in the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back