My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a talking clit just congratulated OldandTired!

This IS an amazing Board!

:razz:

:lol::lol::lol::clap2:

And you put THE T in Bigot.

Obama getting stalled out by the no no no neocons makes him a LIAR?

Why don't you just come clean and admit you don't like having a Ni**er in the white house?

Why pretend you care a crap about america? It is obvious you don't. You should change your avatar. I have seen hundreds of bald eagles up close and personal and I have never seen one as dumb as you. You do a major disservice to our national bird.

LOL! Keep Beliving brotha'...I LAUGH not with you but AT YOU...:lol:

In short? BITE ME...

Let's hear it for paperviews' new clit -- er -- I mean -- that is -- new avie!

:clap2:
Considering how many times he's said the word,

I'm getting the feeling

when Liability grows up,

he want to be a clitty.

A clitty?

You have a very interesting vocabulary.

Not a good or well developed one. But interesting.

And the "word" in question isn't a real word. It's just an abbreviation.

Consider yourself tipped off.

Now, back to the actual topic. Your avie. When did you first start to equate the Martini Olive with a part of human female anatomy?

Obsess much, Liab?

No. No. Not at all, in fact.

I made a simple and rather obvious comment about your prior avie. You then took a shot at me. Then you CHANGED your avie from a symbolic vaginal image to a more photographic one of an apparently naked woman with her private area more or less concealed by the interesting shape of a martini glass with martini and olive.

I complimented that change, noting that you were retaining the theme. And here you are acting all supercilious because I had the audacity to comment again about your chosen avie. You are a bit :cuckoo: .

If I am "obsessing", then you are, by definition, also obsessing.

But, thanks for asking.

Oh, and in your defensive deflection, you failed to answer the question posed. Must have been a mere oversight on your part, undoubtedly. So let me toss it out to you again:

When did you first start to equate the Martini Olive with a part of human female anatomy?

And you put THE T in Bigot.

Obama getting stalled out by the no no no neocons makes him a LIAR?

Why don't you just come clean and admit you don't like having a Ni**er in the white house?

Why pretend you care a crap about america? It is obvious you don't. You should change your avatar. I have seen hundreds of bald eagles up close and personal and I have never seen one as dumb as you. You do a major disservice to our national bird.

LOL! Keep Beliving brotha'...I LAUGH not with you but AT YOU...:lol:

In short? BITE ME...

If you put the "T" in bigot, as DRuggy suggests, then without you, it would just be the BIG O?

:confused:

Being Banned From the Hannity PC Fold in any form or fashion even a time out from that crew of misfits... is a badge of MERIT...

Wear it proudly.

I do.
how many times was it you got that dreaded "permaban"?

LOL
only to go back begging to be let back in
i wouldnt call that "wearing it like a badge"

That's because Bodie is an admitted usurper of Hannity Rules, and resides there as we speak as a RETREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back