My Favorite Lines From Obama's Speech

Savor the warm and sticky shorts maybe?

I guess that's the best we can expect from some of the poor loser righties on these boards for the next eight great years: a lot of mental masturbation.

Shittaro, your brain housing group is so far up your anal orifice, you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right between the eyes.:eusa_drool:

The Obama campaign was the most effectively run in history. It got down to organizing at the individual citizen level. Your cheap excuse about Soros's money is just more denial of the the loser. You are pissed because for once a Democrats organization out did the normal Republican organizing and money raising. And my oh my, it will continue now even after he has been honestly elected president.:clap2:

Gunny, you seem a little unhappy these days.:eusa_boohoo:

LOL Gayboy, stop getting your panties in a bunch. Have a little fun. Your boy won, celebrate it, enjoy it. Eat, drink and be happy! It's the day after, all is good.

Obama's staff is preparing for his first press conference as President. They're busy writing the questions.

LOL Gayboy, stop getting your panties in a bunch. (They aren't, yours seem to be.) Have a little fun. Your boy won, (Boy?)celebrate it, enjoy it. Eat, drink and be happy! It's the day after, all is good.

Obama's staff is preparing for his first press conference as President. They're busy writing the questions.

What a stupid bigotted remark. The last 8 years of news conferences were staged and still fucked up. I guess your side would know about writing the questions, right? What was his name: Jeff Ganon or something like that.

Fucking crybaby inane losers.

You need to remember the comment made by one of your own after Bush stole the election in 2000. Illeana Ros Leicthen (Rep So Fl) said: "We won, you lost, get over it.

I don't believe that. We all won. Let's work together.

Or if that doesn't work. Fuck you and get off the train if you don't want to go where it's headed.

Oh, your use of "Gayboy" is so clever. It is also revealing of your biases and name calling ability.

Barack Loves Thee

Barack loves Thee! This we know,
Katie Couric tells us so.
All our base to Him belong;
We are weak, but He is strong.

Yes, Barack loves Thee!
Yes, Barack loves Thee!
Yes, Barack loves Thee!
So do as you are told.

Wow, that was really funny.

Why is it that only the right wingers keep pulling up the messiah shit etc?:eusa_drool:

83% of Americans approve of Obama right now. 22% for Bush. 13% for Cheney. Hmmmm, must mean something..:eusa_whistle:

If he screws up, unlike some on the right, I will admit it.

We just had 8 years of the worst mismanagment in our lifetime, and your bitching before he has had a chance to do anything.

Like I said, there are lot of poor losers on these threads.

yeah no surprise this board didn't like my favorite quote see the doeton sig/

ok, i'm lying of course the non-believer line confirmed he is the saviour.

Forum List

Back