"My favorite drawings at the Muhmmad cartoon festival in Texas....

Even the lefties ain't showing up for this. They're waiting for a better issue to cherry pick.

garland_tx.jpg
Just like the looney right don't want to believe that the feds are not going to invade Texass..

Don't really know what you're talking about. You're certainly not directly responding to anything that I posted.
He never does, he's a troll, with no life, except to post on here.
Look at the jerkoff boy run his mouth like the smoke house it is...
:funnyface: can't take a dose of your own medicine, huh? :lame2:
Your medicine is weak like water.

I don't think you have any idea. I asked you to state what liability they face, and you haven't done so.

For the uninitiated I guess I shall, The liability issue can come from bombing, raids, assassinations or hacking..Most corporations don't want or need that type of liability by endorsing issues that will fan the flames of possible liabilities to their investors...

Suddenly, telling the news is "endorsing."

And you're endorsing living in fear. And your liability talk is a smoke screen to not dare bash your coveted Islam.
Dipshits that need a religion to tell them what to do are losers....
Says an idiot, who spends his entire life online, and has never been outside. Yeah, your opinion matters...:blahblah:
I spent more time outside playing sports and working than you have in the years you have been on the planet...

And then you declared disability and retired to your online trolldom. :lol:

Think about the possibility of ISIS supporters tracking down your address, and waiting for you to come out your front door. Think they can't? They gave out addresses of over 100 U.S. troops. Might be your chalk outline on the sidewalk. Remember, what goes around comes around.
Are you trying to scare him into silence. Bring fear to bear so all are fear to practice their free speech rights? Shame on you.

Forum List

Back