Liberals create "Dead cop Christmas carols" and sing then proudly

The police should just give it up. Stand down or go to work as private security on private property.

This is just sick...I pay taxes for the cops to keep my area SAFE. The damn black community won't stop their crime, so they'd rather blame the police.

How sick

Yep. And the white liberal crowd encourages and supports it. Hell...many of the dead cop celebrators are white leftists.

Bail on the ghetto and you can sing deck the halls with dead Negroes.
Or,a million dead negroes on the wall,a million dead negroes on the wall..shoot one down by a gang clown,nine hundred and ninety thousand nine hundred and ninety nine dead negroes on the wall.....

This is just sick...I pay taxes for the cops to keep my area SAFE. The damn black community won't stop their crime, so they'd rather blame the police.

How sick

Yep. And the white liberal crowd encourages and supports it. Hell...many of the dead cop celebrators are white leftists.

And bucs.......these progressive morons have already killed a bunch of blacks.........they're just not dead yet.

Because when those cops in Baltimore get acquitted, the blacks are going to try and burn the city down and go after cops and some are going to get their asses shot off and end up in body bags. Whole shit is rigged.........the big boys can now prepare for this and be able to show tens of millions of people that, "YOU PROTEST IN THIS MANNER, YOU PROBABLY DIE!!". Send the message to blacks, whites and every other color in vivid fashion right on TV......don't fuck with the government............its just easiest to set up in ghetto urban area's because you get to call your shot. In other words..........watch the police crackdown this time!!! It will be epic.:coffee:

How sick

And bucs.......these progressive morons have already killed a bunch of blacks.........they're just not dead yet.

Because when those cops in Baltimore get acquitted, the blacks are going to try and burn the city down and go after cops and some are going to get their asses shot off and end up in body bags. Whole shit is rigged.........the big boys can now prepare for this and be able to show tens of millions of people that, "YOU PROTEST IN THIS MANNER, YOU PROBABLY DIE!!". Send the message to blacks, whites and every other color in vivid fashion right on TV......don't fuck with the government............its just easiest to set up in ghetto urban area's because you get to call your shot. In other words..........watch the police crackdown this time!!! It will be epic.:coffee:

Yep.

"Depolicing". Liberals should learn that term and its consequences. Think NYC circa 1980s.

"Deck the halls with rows of dead cops...
Hahahahaha... hahahaha..."

Lmao​

Last edited:
Dafuck's this got to do with "Liberals"?
Liberals are the only ones that would ever do something like this.

Bullfuckingshit. And fatally fallacious.
Liberals hate police... You see it in the media all the time. They want cops dead.

Ah. "You see it in the media all the time". Now THERE's an unimpeachable source. :lmao:

Sigh....

strawman.png
Dismissed.

Protesters Deck The Halls with Rows of Dead Cops The Daily Caller

Ah...they must have gotten tired of cheering for dead troops from 2003 thru. 01/20/2009. Now....Christmas carols cheering dead cops!

The video shows them proudly singing such time honored classic family holiday carols like "Deck The Halls with Rows of Dead Cops......falalalala....lalalala"

Such classy Americans.

Looks like fun.

You're such a waste of air. Id literally pay $1000 for a sparring match w you haha

They should better create "Stupid, incompetent liberals Christmas carols" and sing then proudly!
At least by singing these songs they will show their real face and these carols will be HONEST, without lie.

How sick
Have you ever in your life said anything that wasn't completely fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back