My Fake Facebook Account Was Banned

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Although this happened in the dead of winter (75 and sunny here in Phoenix), I thought I'd share what happened. I was posting on the Detroit News baseball section when a poster I replied to was IRATE that I'd dared agree with him on something. Earlier, I'd said I wanted to see my Tigers bring in more caucasian and black ball players instead of more latins. The whole damn team, other than the most of the pitchers, are latin. I grew up in an era in Detroit when the whole team was white except for Jake Wood and Billy Bruton (who played until he was 50....no birff certificate) and later Willie Horton. Southeastern Michigan ain't beaner country....I simply wanted players we fans could relate to. Back in the day, MLB players worked a winter job selling cars or insurance to make ends meet. And seats cost $3-$8, bleachers 50 cents, beers were a buck and so was a hotdog. So anyway this dipshit had me figured as a "racist" and we had a little exchange (no profanity). So about a week later, I'd forgotten about all that and gave him an agree on something he said. He bragged he'd reported me to Facebook and they banned my fake account...an account I'd had for over 10 years. I watched Zuckerberg when he testified about his company and the longer I watched, the more convinced I became he's a space alien. Seriously.....watch him drink water....so contrived....he doesn't need water....in fact, water would short out the software he's running on....see below. So, my fake evil Facebook twin has been banned by somebody from fucking Jupiter or where ever....that ain't right.
q4yXp98.png

giphy.gif

• Banned
Here's Zuckerberg without the digital-image trickery to make him appear human:

best_and_most_hilarious_reactions_about_mark_zuckerbergs_testimony_40.gif

Forum List

Back