Where do I go to edit my sn?

screen name? I believe you need to get with a mod or something.

Is your screen name your poster name, like my sn is Old Lady?

If I remember correctly, it takes an Administrator if it can be done at all. That young kid who was always on the environmental threads requested it and I don't think it happened.

If I remember correctly, it takes an Administrator if it can be done at all. That young kid who was always on the environmental threads requested it and I don't think it happened.
Maybe it is admin.
We can ask April
I believe you are talking about the mentally ill tranny matthew. AKA science rocks.

Maybe it is admin.
We can ask April
I believe you are talking about the mentally ill tranny matthew. AKA science rocks.
YES! I love these people with memories.

P.S. Aye said that Science Rocks is definitely not Matthew, though.

not this one
I agree. They need one who knows what they are doing.

I'm a push and play type when it comes to computers

push the on button, play with the mouse
I'm a trained monkey when it comes to computers. Show me what button to push to make happen what I need, and that's the extent of my knowledge.

Maybe it is admin.
We can ask April

It was him. His records even transferred.
In fact, i called him out like the next day and that was established.
I figure he changed his name because he didnt want to be associated with the boy matthew because was racist against blacks and republican. When he went full tranny, he turned into a LW extremist and racist against whites.

Maybe it is admin.
We can ask April

I figure he changed his name because he didnt want to be associated with the boy matthew because was racist against blacks and republican. When he went full tranny, he turned into a LW extremist and racist against whites.
Well, that's interesting. Maybe it was Timmy that Aye said wasn't Matthew.
So there's hope for the Green Horn after all.

Maybe it is admin.
We can ask April

Well, that's interesting. Maybe it was Timmy that Aye said wasn't Matthew.
So there's hope for the Green Horn after all.
Yea. April used to be angels and demons. There is another one or two others that have done it but i dont remember who they are.

Well...I just want to edit it...not to completely change it...I should have made that clear. Just want to remove the The....as in 'TheGreen Hornet....to just 'Green Hornet'....if any mod will do this....I thank you.

Forum List

Back