My date with a woman with man hands.

Years ago (perhaps 20) I was on a dating site and asked someone I met on the site on a date. The picture on the profile looked kind of cute, but it was soften like a glamour shot, if you know what I mean. During our online chats, she did mention being large and that she had some hair on her arms. Since I’m a large guy myself, none of that was a deal changer for me at the time. Also, i have seen plenty of nice looking ladies that have some peach fuzz on their arms which was what I assumed she was chatting about.

Anyway, I find her house to pick her up. Simple 1st date, a movie and possibly dinner.
The woman that answer’s the door is not what I expect. She looks like a man dressed and made up like a woman. She has man hair on her arms and her hands are in proportion to her body like that of a man. She invites me in and we sit and talk a few minutes at her kitchen table. One thing we talked about are the pictures of her children that are in the kitchen. I was considering canceling our date, but I didn’t want to be a jerk so I did take her out to a movie.

The date was really weird. I felt like I was looking at a man, but she did use female mannerism/body language, perhaps a bit exaggerated.......it was really weird.

Anyway, I took her home and ended the date politely....no physical stuff of course! Guess I will never know for sure if this was a woman with some hormonal imbalance that made her look like a man of if she was a tranny. I am leaning toward tranny. Never really talked to her again.....is that bad or should I have told her outright that she was too manly for my tastes?

I'm sorry to hear you were lied to. :(

GOD! what a shock must have been for you..:uhh:
Yes, a shock....a really weird experience. But not too much of a big deal..all over in just 2-3 hours.

what do you mean.
I mean it didn’t scar me for life. It’s not like she/he raped me. Took her to a movie...and back home...over and done.

No guts, no glory. I wouldn't have made a decision until I got her britches off. Then if she had a bigger dick than mine, I would have ran out of the room screaming.
PM me and I will give you her number.

Just kidding....this was like 20 years ago.

my GOD.....these people here.....some people here are agonizing ....

what planet do they come from?

Years ago (perhaps 20) I was on a dating site and asked someone I met on the site on a date. The picture on the profile looked kind of cute, but it was soften like a glamour shot, if you know what I mean. During our online chats, she did mention being large and that she had some hair on her arms. Since I’m a large guy myself, none of that was a deal changer for me at the time. Also, i have seen plenty of nice looking ladies that have some peach fuzz on their arms which was what I assumed she was chatting about.

Anyway, I find her house to pick her up. Simple 1st date, a movie and possibly dinner.
The woman that answer’s the door is not what I expect. She looks like a man dressed and made up like a woman. She has man hair on her arms and her hands are in proportion to her body like that of a man. She invites me in and we sit and talk a few minutes at her kitchen table. One thing we talked about are the pictures of her children that are in the kitchen. I was considering canceling our date, but I didn’t want to be a jerk so I did take her out to a movie.

The date was really weird. I felt like I was looking at a man, but she did use female mannerism/body language, perhaps a bit exaggerated.......it was really weird.

Anyway, I took her home and ended the date politely....no physical stuff of course! Guess I will never know for sure if this was a woman with some hormonal imbalance that made her look like a man of if she was a tranny. I am leaning toward tranny. Never really talked to her again.....is that bad or should I have told her outright that she was too manly for my tastes?

wow....no wonder the world is in the state it is.

bloody Hell.

Bloody hell is right. I just went back and read what I wrote in post #19.

Note to self: No more drunk posting.

Forum List

Back