My date with a woman with man hands.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Years ago (perhaps 20) I was on a dating site and asked someone I met on the site on a date. The picture on the profile looked kind of cute, but it was soften like a glamour shot, if you know what I mean. During our online chats, she did mention being large and that she had some hair on her arms. Since I’m a large guy myself, none of that was a deal changer for me at the time. Also, i have seen plenty of nice looking ladies that have some peach fuzz on their arms which was what I assumed she was chatting about.

Anyway, I find her house to pick her up. Simple 1st date, a movie and possibly dinner.
The woman that answer’s the door is not what I expect. She looks like a man dressed and made up like a woman. She has man hair on her arms and her hands are in proportion to her body like that of a man. She invites me in and we sit and talk a few minutes at her kitchen table. One thing we talked about are the pictures of her children that are in the kitchen. I was considering canceling our date, but I didn’t want to be a jerk so I did take her out to a movie.

The date was really weird. I felt like I was looking at a man, but she did use female mannerism/body language, perhaps a bit exaggerated.......it was really weird.

Anyway, I took her home and ended the date politely....no physical stuff of course! Guess I will never know for sure if this was a woman with some hormonal imbalance that made her look like a man of if she was a tranny. I am leaning toward tranny. Never really talked to her again.....is that bad or should I have told her outright that she was too manly for my tastes?

Years ago (perhaps 20) I was on a dating site and asked someone I met on the site on a date. The picture on the profile looked kind of cute, but it was soften like a glamour shot, if you know what I mean. During our online chats, she did mention being large and that she had some hair on her arms. Since I’m a large guy myself, none of that was a deal changer for me at the time. Also, i have seen plenty of nice looking ladies that have some peach fuzz on their arms which was what I assumed she was chatting about.

Anyway, I find her house to pick her up. Simple 1st date, a movie and possibly dinner.
The woman that answer’s the door is not what I expect. She looks like a man dressed and made up like a woman. She has man hair on her arms and her hands are in proportion to her body like that of a man. She invites me in and we sit and talk a few minutes at her kitchen table. One thing we talked about are the pictures of her children that are in the kitchen. I was considering canceling our date, but I didn’t want to be a jerk so I did take her out to a movie.

The date was really weird. I felt like I was looking at a man, but she did use female mannerism/body language, perhaps a bit exaggerated.......it was really weird.

Anyway, I took her home and ended the date politely....no physical stuff of course! Guess I will never know for sure if this was a woman with some hormonal imbalance that made her look like a man of if she was a tranny. I am leaning toward tranny. Never really talked to her again.....is that bad or should I have told her outright that she was too manly for my tastes?

I'm sorry to hear you were lied to. :(

GOD! what a shock must have been for you..:uhh:

Yes, a shock....a really weird experience. But not too much of a big deal..all over in just 2-3 hours.

Lib103.jpg

Yes, a shock....a really weird experience. But not too much of a big deal..all over in just 2-3 hours.

what do you mean.

Don't write her off just yet. Only a man knows what a man really likes. :laugh::lmao::lol:

this is all so disgusting....almost wants to make me puke

what do you mean.
I mean it didn’t scar me for life. It’s not like she/he raped me. Took her to a movie...and back home...over and done.

what do you mean.
I mean it didn’t scar me for life. It’s not like she/he raped me. Took her to a movie...and back home...over and done.

:puke: ok

Don't write her off just yet. Only a man knows what a man really likes. :laugh::lmao::lol:
Lol...I’m not going to test that theory.

what do you mean.

No guts, no glory. I wouldn't have made a decision until I got her britches off. Then if she had a bigger dick than mine, I would have ran out of the room screaming like a little girl.

But seriously, if she had a real pussy that wasn't cobbled together by some doctor, then she'd be good to go. Lube her up and give the old heave ho. :biggrin:

wow....no wonder the world is in the state it is.

bloody Hell.

Forum List

Back