CDZ My child's right to a safe school versus your right to guns

How do we know whose child is going to shoot up a school? I believe that for children living at home even if they are over 18, parents should bear criminal responsibility in cases like this.

maybe if the NRA and it's idiot brigade stopped fighting background checks...

and maybe if Donald hadn't made it easier for mentally ill people to get guns....

:cuckoo:
More XXXXXXX ... it never ceases.

NRA does not oppose background checks.

Donald made it easier for mentally ill people to get guns .... just how do you propose he did that?

(This ought to be interesting -- a piece of fiction worthy of the name)

I'm going out on a limb here and say he signed this piece of paper while these laughing hyenas watched.

trump-signs-wotus.png

amirite?

Last edited:
My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

We need to find a way to break that access link between a nut and a gun.

We need to identify the first problem, which is

28055684_10157113972798626_1592330457764003957_n.jpg
So what about knives clubs and fists?

How do we know whose child is going to shoot up a school? I believe that for children living at home even if they are over 18, parents should bear criminal responsibility in cases like this.

maybe if the NRA and it's idiot brigade stopped fighting background checks...

and maybe if Donald hadn't made it easier for mentally ill people to get guns....

:cuckoo:
More XXXXXXX ... it never ceases.

NRA does not oppose background checks.

Donald made it easier for mentally ill people to get guns .... just how do you propose he did that?

(This ought to be interesting -- a piece of fiction worthy of the name)

I'm going out on a limb here and say he signed this piece of paper while these laughing hyenas watched.

trump-signs-wotus.png

amirite?

Paid off NRA Hyenas , makes me so mad how they did it so quietly..

images

My child has a constitutional right to go to school safely. I believe that outweighs a nut case's right to own and bear guns.

Well the Coward would get his ass kicked..

I'd love to see you try to kick some deranged killers ass if they had a knife. DO you people even realize how ridiculous you sound?

I think we should have a fifty dollar a month stipend for Republicans to home school their children.

Get all the GOP children into home schooling and many of the problems will be solved.

We can then teach such subversive subjects as science and math and history and stories about people of color without interference.

Republicans can teach their children bible stories as fact.

Everyone would come out ahead.

Everyone would be happy.

A safe school would beone where the teachers are armed to protect the students.

Hello people.

News flash.

Republicans don't care about your kids.

What part of "Republicans don't care about your kids" is unclear?

I think we should have a fifty dollar a month stipend for Republicans to home school their children.

Get all the GOP children into home schooling and many of the problems will be solved.

We can then teach such subversive subjects as science and math and history and stories about people of color without interference.

Everyone would be happy.
Sounds like a sure fire way to clear out the future of liberals. All the school shootings would soon eliminate them.

I'd love to see you try to kick some deranged killers ass if they had a knife. DO you people even realize how ridiculous you sound?

I think I told you Mike..but my neighbors across the street of 18 years was secretly abusing his family, he was a control freak..the wife was divorcing him and left him
I was watering and heard him talking he sounded very calm..

He was not supposed to have a gun, but no one checked on him..

He shot his son and then himself..I found them...blah

The son was very athletic and strong , and tried to fight him off..but the coward gets him while he slept.

Andrew the son could have fought him off without the gun..

They actually made a movie of it, and it is on youtube

While every death is a tragedy the actual annual percentage of children that get killed in school is minuscule. I forget the exact number but it is like .0001%. Hardly enough of a problem in this country to suspend a portion of the Bill of Rights.

If we want to stop the deaths of children we can start with abortion. That kills a million American children each year and that is significant.

If we want to talk about the trade off between a child's life and the "Constitutional" right of a mother to kill it then the right of a child to live is greater than the right of a mother to kill the child on demand for the sake of convenience. That is a no brainer.

As somebody said earlier the right to keep and bear arms and the security of our children are not mutually exclusive. We can have both at the same time.

In the case of the shooter here in Florida if the FBI or the Parkland police would have done their job properly then there would have been no danger to the kids.

While every death is a tragedy the actual annual percentage of children that get killed in school is minuscule. I forget the exact number but it is like .0001%. Hardly enough of a problem in this country to suspend a portion of the Bill of Rights.

If we want to stop the deaths of children we can start with abortion. That kills a million American children each year and that is significant.

If we want to talk about the trade off between a child's life and the "Constitutional" right of a mother to kill it then the right of a child to live is greater than the right of a mother to kill the child on demand for the sake of convenience. That is a no brainer.

As somebody said earlier the right to keep and bear arms and the security of our children are not mutually exclusive. We can have both at the same time.

In the case of the shooter here in Florida if the FBI or the Parkland police would have done their job properly then there would have been no danger to the kids.

So you bring abortion into this? Go look at each child that was murdered.. they are not just a statistic...Gezzzz

This shooter was identified to the FBI....this shooter had 39 previous contacts with local police over domestic issues relating to mental health....so tell us.....how do you actually get law enforcement to do their job?
C'mon - you know how the law works. You actually have to COMMIT a crime in order to be arrested/restricted.
Why did the FBI slow walk the reports on this guy?
He took his rifle to school in a soft case to that school using Uber.
Is that a NORMAL Uber run?
He posted an open threat 6 months ago and no mental health check?

How many people missed this despite the complaints of friends, teachers and staff?

You're absolutely right --- they had all this information.

The question is, though - what do you do about it? They can't arrest a person until AFTER he commits a crime. Thinking about doing it isn't illegal. We can't force him to mental health care - we can't put him in a facility. (The ACLU took care of that - remember sanitariums?)

Everybody knew it - everybody reported to the authorities? But, what tools have we given authorities to respond?
But he HAD committed a crime!
Assault is the THREAT to do harm.
Battery is the ACT of doing harm!
He was guilty of assault by posting the comment.

These kids at the school had so many that failed them.. very sad..

Americans love their guns more than their kids.

Wrong...I have mine to protect our children

What were their names ?

This shooter was identified to the FBI....this shooter had 39 previous contacts with local police over domestic issues relating to mental health....so tell us.....how do you actually get law enforcement to do their job?
C'mon - you know how the law works. You actually have to COMMIT a crime in order to be arrested/restricted.

How many people missed this despite the complaints of friends, teachers and staff?

The question is, though - what do you do about it? They can't arrest a person until AFTER he commits a crime. Thinking about doing it isn't illegal. We can't force him to mental health care - we can't put him in a facility. (The ACLU took care of that - remember sanitariums?)

Everybody knew it - everybody reported to the authorities? But, what tools have we given authorities to respond?

And what do other American use their guns for ?

And what do other American use their guns for ?

Many things you imbecile. Here's a thought, Tubby. You worry about Wales or whatever crap country you come from and don't worry your little head about the USA. You don't fit in the equation. Don't concern yourself how others raise their children either...another thing that is absolutley none of your concern

Everyone would be happy.

Poor Derp doesn't realize homeschooling is on the rise because good parents don't want their children exposed to loons such as himself

Forum List

Back