My Biggest Worry Is What Democrats Have Planned To Do Later This Year.....What Horrific Event Do They Plan To Unleash On Us To Prevent A Red-Wave?

Violent unrest with gas lighting. New BLM I doubt it. More like a SEIU unrest.....like under Romney.

Covid will back fire on them big time. Reminding everyone how they went Complete Asshole om Lock Downs.

There only real prayer is cheating again and handing out morebfree inflation money.

Violent unrest with gas lighting. New BLM I doubt it. More like a SEIU unrest.....like under Romney.

Covid will back fire on them big time. Reminding everyone how they went Complete Asshole om Lock Downs.

There only real prayer is cheating again and handing out morebfree inflation money.
Biden thinks paying off student loans is going to get everyone to change their mind about him.
They'll take the cash and vote for the GOP to end the insanity.

Biden thinks paying off student loans is going to get everyone to change their mind about him.
They'll take the cash and vote for the GOP to end the insanity.
Bribes for votes. Peeps in this country have short memories. Most are not as informed as we are here.

They looked at the polls on covid and everyone Hated their guts on it. They couldnt run fast enough away from it. I think they dont want to remind the people about it.

Forum List

Back