My Biggest Worry Is What Democrats Have Planned To Do Later This Year.....What Horrific Event Do They Plan To Unleash On Us To Prevent A Red-Wave?

That sounds stunningly stupid.

LOL.

Double that order of tin foil.
The virus was real....but the extent of damage was exaggerated.
Guess you're too stupid to figure out how it works.
The Dems turned a small riot on Jan 6th into the worse event in human history.
One would think you'd figure out that their control over social media and the MSM is what made this all possible.
That's why they are fighting Elon Musk and considering him such a threat.

I'm not opening links from a newb that cannot be trusted.

Fair enough. You can google the title (well, sorry, I mean someone with basic reading comprehension and a nodding acquaintance with the internet could...perhaps that missed you.)

Nice try tho.

Drat! Foiled again by the superior intellect of a conspiracy theorist! You kids always meddling in our nefarious plans!

That's why they are fighting Elon Musk and considering him such a threat.

LOL. You do realize Elon Musk could NOT care less about you folks, right? You are not even on his radar.

His war with Twitter is what happens when someone gets so rich and has so little connection to the human experience that they confuse their personal "snits" with some grand topic.

I hope Elon DOES buy Twitter and turns it into "Truth Social 2.0" or a cesspool of shitposting. Then you guys can wallow in stupidity 24/7.

LOL.

Your socks smell ass wipe

I'm not a sock puppet if that's what you are saying. You are free to actually PROVE the point or report as you wish. But I know you are another one of those "all talk", "big talk" kind of pathetic creatures.

.......near 1000 posts in less than 2 wks.....................lololol...................Get out of here you dirty stinking rotten fraud

Prove it.

Or not. (I know you won't, you can't and you are either too lazy or too uncertain. Big talker. Big, big, big talker.)

I'm not a sock puppet if that's what you are saying. You are free to actually PROVE the point or report as you wish. But I know you are another one of those "all talk", "big talk" kind of pathetic creatures.

Prove it.

Or not. (I know you won't, you can't and you are either too lazy or too uncertain. Big talker. Big, big, big talker.)
Prove it. Look at your post count ninny......................lolol......................Of course you only learned gender and queer studies in skewl

You seem like you know people here that 800 posts can't..................... so

Report buttons are for faggots. Never pressed one.....what happens? Does an electric shock hit a moderators tit?

Prove it.

Are you an idiot? You OFTEN prove negatives?????

Look at your post count ninny

I am fully aware of my post count. So what?

If I was a sock puppet the post count would be LOW because I would post on OTHER ACCOUNTS.

God you are the dumbest trailer trash I've run across in a while!

Report buttons are for faggots.

Ahh, excuses little one. Big talk. "But I can't do anyfing. I'm big talker!"

Are you an idiot? You OFTEN prove negatives?????

I am fully aware of my post count. So what?

If I was a sock puppet the post count would be LOW because I would post on OTHER ACCOUNTS.

God you are the dumbest trailer trash I've run across in a while!

Ahh, excuses little one. Big talk. "But I can't do anyfing. I'm big talker!"
I'm not reading your lousy sock posts.....*on ignore* they're a waste of my time.

In 2020 the Racist and Corrupt Democrat Cult used the George Floyd case to help them steal the 2020 election.
The Yellow Press will be looking for another case like that to exploit this summer.
Floyd died from a drug overdose.
Cauvin was wrongfully convicted.

In 2020 the Racist and Corrupt Democrat Cult used the George Floyd case to help them steal the 2020 election.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Floyd died from a drug overdose.

And that drug was the new scourge of the ghetto: KNEES.

Yes, kids, don't EVER start "Knees". It's a bad drug. It kneels on your neck until you cannot breathe!

Sure it's a cool high for a while, but it WILL KILL YOU. It just takes a while.

Cauvin was wrongfully convicted.

Chauvin, unfortunately, was caught dealing in "Knees" that day. If he can't do the time he shouldn't do the crime.

Just imagine -- the DNC will have had 2 more years to train BLM and ANTIFA in guerilla tactics.

Shhhh, you know TOO MUCH! The Lizard People will be coming for you!

And they will turn you into a transgender homosexual! BY FORCE. And you don't wanna know how Antifa and BLM do that. Trust me....it SHOULDN'T be outpatient surgery.

Be careful!

Shhhh, you know TOO MUCH! The Lizard People will be coming for you!

And they will turn you into a transgender homosexual! BY FORCE. And you don't wanna know how Antifa and BLM do that. Trust me....it SHOULDN'T be outpatient surgery.

Be careful!
You should try telling that to the owner of a business your friends burned down.

I would suggest doing so in person and selecting the very biggest and burliest among them.

Forum List

Back