My Biggest Worry Is What Democrats Have Planned To Do Later This Year.....What Horrific Event Do They Plan To Unleash On Us To Prevent A Red-Wave?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
FNSMnu7VEAArAC8.jpg

Shanghi is in the middle of a Draconian lockdown. Are Democrats going to fake another pandemic and try the same thing on us?

"We've all suspected that the folks who never let a serious crisis go to waste wouldn't let a minor technicality such as the fact that they muck up everything they've touched get in the way of keeping their power. After all, they think power is their birthright, and they are "saving the planet," so why shouldn't they shave a few ethical corners?​
We can only guess their plans, but you have to consider that they are more than likely going to involve their old favorite crisis: COVID. Nothing beats that for instilling fear, although this time around, it's going to be a lot harder to get people to fall for it. They may try ye olde lockdown model, although the scientific evidence shows those are useless in saving lives. But of course, they only follow science when it suits them. It might be just a matter of putting in place universal mail-in voting and hoping no one notices that far more votes were received than there are voters.​
They could also just play off the fact that they royally screwed up the gas supply and send out reams of ballots to anyone and everyone — coupling that with universal ballot-harvesting so no one has to pay high prices to vote. You have to figure that these people spend a lot of time trying to game the system and win. If that means bringing in millions of illegal invaders from around the world, that's a price they're willing to have us pay. Remember, liberty-grabber leftists automatically convey moral superiority to themselves, so whatever they do to win is perfectly okay."​

FPTKw-8VcAAbfkU.jpg

The Big Lie/QAnon/Flat Earth caucus is getting ready for any needed excuses.

The polls should tell them not to worry, but it's their natural impulse.
Alright....the usual misinformation merchants (nongovernmental agents paid by the Dems) have shown up.

Nothing to see here folks......move along.

The polls are misleading.....they were just used to provide cover so that when they stole the election people wouldn't be clamoring for an investigation on the left.

I dont think the covid ruse will work again since its the vaxxed cackking in large numbers now......are ya saved yet.
Maybe they'll try another FBI plot....heres a newly discovered one.......this goes back to Oklahoma City at least

This is another reason this "war" was started by the DNC......they were hoping it would avert attention from MANY of the fingers being pointed at them right now. But, like everything else they do, they are just giving us more proof of how evil and despicable they are.

And seeing as this "war" was nothing more than a front for the DNC to be able to cover their tracks and assets in the Ukraine......it's already petering out and won't even be a mention in the news by November.

So yeah, they are going to have to come up with another scam to attempt to avert attention from something as HUGE as the November elections.

Trump is their "Ace in the Hole".
They are pretty much going to use the same scare tactics as before.
Right now you can bet they are putting things he is saying on the shelf, waiting for late summer to start blasting them out.
"A vote for [Enter Republican] is a vote for Trump".
It is the only thing they got.
Their current scare tactic is to claim Trump is going do to us everything they're doing right now.

• Preventing them from stealing elections is a destruction of democracy.
  • Jan 6th was an insurrection.....and they will provide proof that Trump planned it.....when in fact they planned it.
  • White people are a threat.....when in fact black people are breaking into stores in blue cities, shooting and stabbing people.
  • Elon Musk is trying to cut off your freedom of speech.
  • We're sorry but we're going to have to ration food due to shortages caused by Putin.
  • Illegals shouldn't be checked for COVID anymore.
  • Oh and our kids are being trained to think America is racist

I dont think the covid ruse will work again since its the vaxxed cackking in large numbers now......are ya saved yet.
Maybe they'll try another FBI plot....heres a newly discovered one.......this goes back to Oklahoma City at least
You won't have any choice. They will invent a reason and simply force it on us.
My guess is they will say either the election is cancelled or we all have to vote thru the mail.
Anyone who shows up at the polls will be arrested.

No one cares about "Communism" anymore. Today the GOP have fully embraced the Russian Bear. Ronald Reagan's corpse has been dug up and CPAC decided to have a free-for-all of necrophilia with it.

It's a NEW MORNING in America! The GQP LOVES them some Putin!
You're full of shit.
Biden is helping Russia while bad-mouthing Putin.
He still refuses to allow Ukraine any aircraft.
They know that Ukraine will kick Russia out of their country if they get any decent air cover.

You won't have any choice. They will invent a reason and simply force it on us.

That's true! And given how stunningly uneducated, stupid and positively unhinged some of the target audience is the illuminati won't have to work TOO HARD!

My guess is they will say either the election is cancelled

or we all have to vote thru the mail.

Speaking as someone who does that very thing, I can tell you it is great. Of course if you are unable to write (as I suspect many of you are) then filling out the forms without help will be difficult for you.

Anyone who shows up at the polls will be arrested.

Yup. Sounds pretty rational.

Here's something to help you get through this:

That's true! And given how stunningly uneducated, stupid and positively unhinged some of the target audience is the illuminati won't have to work TOO HARD!

Speaking as someone who does that very thing, I can tell you it is great. Of course if you are unable to write (as I suspect many of you are) then filling out the forms without help will be difficult for you.

Yup. Sounds pretty rational.

Here's something to help you get through this:

I'm not opening links from a newb that cannot be trusted.

Nice try tho.

Forum List

Back