I want to share my Conspiracy about what the Democrats have loosed upon the US citizens, by attacking Trump just because they can.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So you are walking in a Democrat Run city or state, minding your own lawful business because you are happy to be alive and want to enjoy a great day, walking around. You go from shop to shop, noticing that plenty of items are all locked behind heavy plastic glass, or in a cage that requires someone to come and unlock those items so you can purchase them. You then proceed to pay and leave the store, where some black thug, comes up and demands that you give up your purchase or else. So you decide to scrap with the asshole, and you get the upper hand and almost turn the thug into a black mass of crap on the sidewalk. All this is videoed because no one ever wants to aid in helping a victim, so when the Police show up, you are then released because you were attacked. Then two weeks later you get notified that the victim of a beating is charging you with assault and you are to report to jail, immediately. These black AG's have made it a point to turn the criminal into the victim, and the law abiding citizens into criminals. If you go to a Democrat run city or state, this could very well happen to you. The saying goes "Put yourself in a compromising situation, and it will not go well for you". I will never go to the Democrat run cities or states, and keep my money from going there also...

So you are walking in a Democrat Run city or state, minding your own lawful business because you are happy to be alive and want to enjoy a great day, walking around. You go from shop to shop, noticing that plenty of items are all locked behind heavy plastic glass, or in a cage that requires someone to come and unlock those items so you can purchase them. You then proceed to pay and leave the store, where some black thug, comes up and demands that you give up your purchase or else. So you decide to scrap with the asshole, and you get the upper hand and almost turn the thug into a black mass of crap on the sidewalk. All this is videoed because no one ever wants to aid in helping a victim, so when the Police show up, you are then released because you were attacked. Then two weeks later you get notified that the victim of a beating is charging you with assault and you are to report to jail, immediately. These black AG's have made it a point to turn the criminal into the victim, and the law abiding citizens into criminals. If you go to a Democrat run city or state, this could very well happen to you. The saying goes "Put yourself in a compromising situation, and it will not go well for you". I will never go to the Democrat run cities or states, and keep my money from going there also...

Have modified my will to make sure my money will never be used to pay taxes in Washington State.

I avoid going to Memphis. That said, if I do go, the shoulder holster is loaded 15 and 1, ready to fire. If the perp walks away, when I decline to give up my possessions, fine. If he attempts a physical threat, I am allowed to shoot him, until he is no longer a threat, under state stand your ground laws, and in the possession of insurance card and lawyer's card, to deal with any blowback. Luckily have not met anybody over there worth shooting and only left one assailant unconscious by the commercial truck I was driving, careful not to run over him as I backed out and drove away.

Watch where you are. Watch your surrounding. Do not look like a victim wannabe. Keep your head on a swivel. Like the man said, ‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’

Last edited:
I avoid going to Memphis. That said, if I do go, the shoulder holster is loaded 15 and 1, ready to fire. If the perp walks away, when I decline to give up my possessions, fine. If he attempts a physical threat, I am allowed to shoot him, until he is no longer a threat, under state stand your ground laws, and in the possession of insurance card and lawyer's card, to deal with any blowback. Luckily have not met anybody over there worth shooting and only left one assailant unconscious by the commercial truck I was driving, careful not to run over him as I backed out and drove away.

Watch where you are. Watch your surrounding. Do not look like a victim wannabe. Keep your head on a swivel. Like the man said, ‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’
Now Tennessee isnt run by a bunch of fucking idiots like in the Blue States, but if you ended up shooting someone would you be able to walk scott free if it was in self defense, or would you be arrested like the Police who had to use force on George, stupid ass, Floyd, the drugged up loser?

More obsession with Trump's Ass, eh? You losers can't get over it.

Well there is this:
1708645573693.jpeg

Long distance information, give me Memphis Tennessee
Help me find a party that tried to
f*ck with me
I did not get their number , nor do they care at all
'Cause the police took their message and it seems I took the fall

Help me, information, get in touch with legaleese
Seems the only out I may have here is that formality
The perps are now the victims , with no gap for that bridge
Just a half a throw away from some insane libtard binge

Last time I saw freedom it was wavin' me goodbye