My 12-year-old nephew has decided to reject Islam

So your father, with two phd's, couldn't figure out the Christians & Catholics are blowing smoke up his ass like every other fake ass religion/God?

Lol
Read about the miracle of the sun at Fatima.
Read about the miracle of the bird at Grampa Murked U's house. I'm sharing it with you right now in fact....
The typical reaction is to refuse to look at the evidence presented that God exists, and then complain we have no evidence that God exists.
Fuck you.

Preach this crock of shit to some fool in a forum designed for crocks of shit.

So you want a safe space from anything that upsets you?

I've got just the place for you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It doesn't upset me that people are stupid. I used to believe in the tooth fairy after all

My 12-year-old nephew, son of my sister and her Muslim husband, has decided to reject Islam.

His mother asked him why, and he said Islam doesn't respect other religions.

Also, he said that Islam rejects the notion that Jesus is the Son of God, but believes in the Virgin Birth and venerates Mary as holy.

How can Mary give virgin birth to Jesus if Jesus is not the Son of God, he said.

He said his father likes Islam because Islam has rules, like cutting off the hand of a thief is a rule of Sharia law.

I told my nephew that other religions have rules, like the Ten Commandments.

My sister asked my nephew is he is interested in any other religions, but he has not decided.
You may want to advise him not to say anything at school.

Islam will fail in the USA not based on its religious faith and exposure to other religions but will fail on its connection to its administrative law of Sharia. Sharia is totally unacceptable in western countries as it goes against everything we stand for. The problem with Islam is that you really can't practice the faith and separate out Sharia.

Sharia will be its downfall in western culture. It is just a way for the powerful Muslims to control the less powerful ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did my own investigation of religion while I was in law school.

First, I read everything I could find written by C.S. Lewis, starting with Mere Christianity.

C.S. Lewis convinced me that Christianity was true, using common sense arguments.

Then I read a book called Rome Sweet Home by Scott Hahn.

Hahn was a Protestant minister who did his own investigation and determined for himself that the Catholic Church was the one true Christian church, founded by Jesus Christ.

I read about various miracles as well. Most of them are in the distant past and can't be independently verified, but the miracle of the sun at Fatima happened in modern times, was chronicled by newspapers written at the time by non-Catholics, and there were 70,000 witnesses to the event.

There is no way, after conducting this investigation, that I could logically deny that the Catholic faith was the correct faith. I then had a conversion experience, I threw myself down on my knees and I changed dramatically from the life I was leading, to a new life.

You changed into an overbearing, intolerant religious freak who announces when he puts someone on iggy? And...you voted for religious icon, Donald Trump. Awesome God.

owebo wrote: you sportin an On-line degree?

No...

... but Granny says...

... Uncle Ferd got a MMB...

... dat's a Masters in Monkey-Bidness...

... do dat count?

Last edited:

Actually, I HAVE read about the supposed "miracle" of the sun at Fatima. It's about the supposed visit of the "virgin" Mary at an event with hundreds of witnesses, but (conveniently), she could only be seen by the children. The only "miracle" witnessed by the crowd was a distorted image of the sun in a cloudy sky after a rain. All we're left with regarding this "miracle" are conflicting eyewitness testimonies and pictures that show nothing but a cloudy sky.

Actually, I HAVE read about the supposed "miracle" of the sun at Fatima. It's about the supposed visit of the "virgin" Mary at an event with hundreds of witnesses, but (conveniently), she could only be seen by the children. The only "miracle" witnessed by the crowd was a distorted image of the sun in a cloudy sky after a rain. All we're left with regarding this "miracle" are conflicting eyewitness testimonies and pictures that show nothing but a cloudy sky.

Funny how when you're told to "believe" your whole life, all of a sudden you "believe" something and everyone decides that it's somehow real.

Indeed! People can be led to believe all sorts of nonsense, and religious indoctrination only makes it that much easier to convince them!

I think the boy will be intelligent enough to reject all Abrahamic sky fairy cults.
There's nothing particularly intelligent about believing that the world got here all by itself.
There is nothing particularly intelligent about making up a magic man in the sky to explain things you don't have answers for either
that's like saying there's nothing intelligent about making up electricity.

Neither electricity, nor God, are inventions of mankind.

Funny how when you're told to "believe" your whole life, all of a sudden you "believe" something and everyone decides that it's somehow real.

funny, that's what I say about our public school indoctrinated useful idiots, like you.
you ppl hate Christianity
because Christians don't fall for commiecrat indoctrination practices.

I think the boy will be intelligent enough to reject all Abrahamic sky fairy cults.
There's nothing particularly intelligent about believing that the world got here all by itself.
There is nothing particularly intelligent about making up a magic man in the sky to explain things you don't have answers for either

we have proof that electricity exists can't say that about a god

Did electricity exist before we had proif, genius?

There are lots of things that exist separate from your knowledge of them.

My 12-year-old nephew, son of my sister and her Muslim husband, has decided to reject Islam.

His mother asked him why, and he said Islam doesn't respect other religions.

Also, he said that Islam rejects the notion that Jesus is the Son of God, but believes in the Virgin Birth and venerates Mary as holy.

How can Mary give virgin birth to Jesus if Jesus is not the Son of God, he said.

He said his father likes Islam because Islam has rules, like cutting off the hand of a thief is a rule of Sharia law.

I told my nephew that other religions have rules, like the Ten Commandments.

My sister asked my nephew is he is interested in any other religions, but he has not decided.
You should tell him that he can beat women in Islam, maybe that will change his mind, because Arabs are all savages at heart.

Did electricity exist before we had proif, genius?

There are lots of things that exist separate from your knowledge of them.

of course but we've had over 2000 years to prove a god exists

And I will believe things exist when there is proof they exist until then I won't

Forum List

Back