My 12-year-old nephew has decided to reject Islam

My father, who has two PhD's in math and computer science, told me that an intelligent person, who conducts an honest investigation into all religions and philosophies, will find only two that he could possibly believe in: Roman Catholicism or agnosticism. All other religions and philosophies have logical errors that will confound an intelligent person who conducts an honest investigation.
Wow! What happened?

I think it proves that Islam will have a hard time surviving in the United States, where Muslim-raised children are exposed to people of other faiths and other ideas. Intellectually, Islam is bankrupt. The only way it can thrive is in the absence of competing information.

Islam preys on the mentally ill for support, for which, there seems to be a never ending supply

My father, who has two PhD's in math and computer science, told me that an intelligent person, who conducts an honest investigation into all religions and philosophies, will find only two that he could possibly believe in: Roman Catholicism or agnosticism. All other religions and philosophies have logical errors that will confound an intelligent person who conducts an honest investigation.
So your father, with two phd's, couldn't figure out the Christians & Catholics are blowing smoke up his ass like every other fake ass religion/God?

Lol
Read about the miracle of the sun at Fatima.
That was given to and for the children because they had FAITH. It was not given for a religious entity could covet it, exploit it or beat others up with it to say that this religion is better than all of the other religions that God has allowed to exist.

Lakhota, your "funny" rating is really pathetic. If you have something to say, say it.
Hopefully he realizes all religions are made up and no cult needs to be joined.

We wonder why we are sheep but we all keep joining flocks
Spiritually speaking 'flocks' are for the sheep that have not reach the point to buy their own land yet.

My 12-year-old nephew, son of my sister and her Muslim husband, has decided to reject Islam.

His mother asked him why, and he said Islam doesn't respect other religions.

Also, he said that Islam rejects the notion that Jesus is the Son of God, but believes in the Virgin Birth and venerates Mary as holy.

How can Mary give virgin birth to Jesus if Jesus is not the Son of God, he said.

He said his father likes Islam because Islam has rules, like cutting off the hand of a thief is a rule of Sharia law.

I told my nephew that other religions have rules, like the Ten Commandments.

My sister asked my nephew is he is interested in any other religions, but he has not decided.

Oh no- according to the right wing nut jobs that means his father must kill him!

My 12-year-old nephew, son of my sister and her Muslim husband, has decided to reject Islam.

His mother asked him why, and he said Islam doesn't respect other religions.

Also, he said that Islam rejects the notion that Jesus is the Son of God, but believes in the Virgin Birth and venerates Mary as holy.

How can Mary give virgin birth to Jesus if Jesus is not the Son of God, he said.

He said his father likes Islam because Islam has rules, like cutting off the hand of a thief is a rule of Sharia law.

I told my nephew that other religions have rules, like the Ten Commandments.

My sister asked my nephew is he is interested in any other religions, but he has not decided.
Hope he doesn't end up dead because of it. Might be worth seeing if you can come up with a new identity for him.

Yes, I am dead serious.

Forum List

Back