My 12-year-old nephew has decided to reject Islam

My father, who has two PhD's in math and computer science, told me that an intelligent person, who conducts an honest investigation into all religions and philosophies, will find only two that he could possibly believe in: Roman Catholicism or agnosticism. All other religions and philosophies have logical errors that will confound an intelligent person who conducts an honest investigation.
So your father, with two phd's, couldn't figure out the Christians & Catholics are blowing smoke up his ass like every other fake ass religion/God?

Lol
Read about the miracle of the sun at Fatima.

And why is this religious propaganda thread in politics? I mean seriously, who on this site besides the op gives two fucks what religious nonsense his nephew may or may not believe?

Besides which, other ideas are completely rational apart from agnosticism. For instance, that there is no evidence for the existence of gods.

My father, who has two PhD's in math and computer science, told me that an intelligent person, who conducts an honest investigation into all religions and philosophies, will find only two that he could possibly believe in: Roman Catholicism or agnosticism. All other religions and philosophies have logical errors that will confound an intelligent person who conducts an honest investigation.
So your father, with two phd's, couldn't figure out the Christians & Catholics are blowing smoke up his ass like every other fake ass religion/God?

Lol
Read about the miracle of the bird at Grampa Murked U's house. I'm sharing it with you right now in fact....

I did my own investigation of religion while I was in law school.

First, I read everything I could find written by C.S. Lewis, starting with Mere Christianity.

C.S. Lewis convinced me that Christianity was true, using common sense arguments.

Then I read a book called Rome Sweet Home by Scott Hahn.

Hahn was a Protestant minister who did his own investigation and determined for himself that the Catholic Church was the one true Christian church, founded by Jesus Christ.

I read about various miracles as well. Most of them are in the distant past and can't be independently verified, but the miracle of the sun at Fatima happened in modern times, was chronicled by newspapers written at the time by non-Catholics, and there were 70,000 witnesses to the event.

There is no way, after conducting this investigation, that I could logically deny that the Catholic faith was the correct faith. I then had a conversion experience, I threw myself down on my knees and I changed dramatically from the life I was leading, to a new life.

Lol
Read about the miracle of the bird at Grampa Murked U's house. I'm sharing it with you right now in fact....
The typical reaction is to refuse to look at the evidence presented that God exists, and then complain we have no evidence that God exists.

My 12-year-old nephew, son of my sister and her Muslim husband, has decided to reject Islam.

His mother asked him why, and he said Islam doesn't respect other religions.

Also, he said that Islam rejects the notion that Jesus is the Son of God, but believes in the Virgin Birth and venerates Mary as holy.

How can Mary give virgin birth to Jesus if Jesus is not the Son of God, he said.

He said his father likes Islam because Islam has rules, like cutting off the hand of a thief is a rule of Sharia law.

I told my nephew that other religions have rules, like the Ten Commandments.

My sister asked my nephew is he is interested in any other religions, but he has not decided.
allah-satan_zpso7iokkui.jpg

Lol
The typical reaction is to refuse to look at the evidence presented that God exists, and then complain we have no evidence that God exists.
Fuck you.

Preach this crock of shit to some fool in a forum designed for crocks of shit.

Forum List

Back