MW advocates - what are the downsides of minimum wage?

yet, you all gossip more than i do. I must be a man.
You still live with your mama, you are a boy not a man
i must be, even women can live on their own, in modern times.
Yes you must be a boy because you can't support yourself
you have no valid arguments. You must be a boy and not a man who does.

At least I pay my own way in the world and haven't lived with mama since i was 17

Tell you what get a job, get your own place to live and then get back to me
means nothing if women are equal to you in being able to gossip, but not argue.

You still live with your mama, you are a boy not a man
i must be, even women can live on their own, in modern times.
Yes you must be a boy because you can't support yourself
you have no valid arguments. You must be a boy and not a man who does.

At least I pay my own way in the world and haven't lived with mama since i was 17

Tell you what get a job, get your own place to live and then get back to me
means nothing if women are equal to you in being able to gossip, but not argue.

Everything you post means nothing.

How does that even relate?
States have State Boards of Equalization. If it were up to me, fifteen an hour would happen now, and Capitalists could get "equalized" on the fiscal end. An "earned income" credit type of program could help.

Where are the numbers to support your prescription? Here are some from me: 60+% of American workers earn $20/hr or less. If it were up to you, at least that many would either get a raise, demand one, or lose their job, many losing their job because it became too expensive. It's just human nature. I don't know anyone who would accept working their way up to $15-20/hr only to have you come along and in an instant have them making MW just a little more. Do you really think you can arbitrarily increase labor costs that much with no ill effect?

Do you think companies are just bottomless ATM's?
no; but, they do afford and hire entire departments to help them conform to rational choice theory or fill out corporate welfare forms in triplicate. let's assume what you claim is true. States have State Boards of Equalization to help capitalists get equalized for this cost of living adjustment.

You have no idea what would happen, do you?
Higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

And what are you going to do with the vast numbers of people thrown out of work because they don't generate enough revenue for the company any more?

As I've said repeatedly and you have yet to counter, you can raise the MW with minimal impact of you do it slowly and keep it low enough. There will still be impact, but the market can better absorb it. Your prescription is disaster. You think you'll finally be able to collect a pay check sitting in Mom's basement smoking pot, while reality is very different.

We could have solved simple poverty, Yesterday, right wingers. Your chief complaint is, the Poor may benefit.

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed solves that issue.

And you're back to spouting empty phrases again. You won't even be honest and admit you simply want to be paid even though you can work.

We could have solved simple poverty, Yesterday, right wingers. Your chief complaint is, the Poor may benefit.

And you're back to spouting empty phrases again. You won't even be honest and admit you simply want to be paid even though you can work.
not dumbed down enough for You right wingers? should i dumb it down some more.

Be honest about what you want and you might be taken a bit more seriously.

Be honest about what you want and you might be taken a bit more seriously.
Lower our tax burden And improve the efficiency of our economy, so the right wing no longer has that to whine about?

Forum List

Back