MW advocates - what are the downsides of minimum wage?

the right wing is clueless and Causeless, and prove it with their silly memes.

Only a girl would use the word "silly"

Or a guy that's feeling more feminine than most.
i love arguing with easy guys.

I'm sure you love a lot of things with easy guys.
if i were a girl, I could be more "full of fallacy, yet more conservative" than most guys.

Yeah, pretty sure I never claimed you are a female.

Only a girl would use the word "silly"

if i were a girl, I could be more "full of fallacy, yet more conservative" than most guys.

yet, you all gossip more than i do. I must be a man.

Coming from you ? The pot head just making up shit as he goes along .

making up stories, right winger? I have arguments not gossip. Any wo-man can do that.

You refuse to have a honest conversation, you want diversion to hide your true motives, Beavis

I argue and resort to the fewest fallacies. That is as honest as it gets. Only the right wing, never gets it.

Your a stepford wife admit it .

i have arguments not gossip.

Men do.

You do not argue anything with your one line quips about fallacies and "special pleadings"

At best you make inane comments

You still live with your mama, you are a boy not a man

C'mon guys. Daniel's the board jester. If you don't find him amusing, ignore him.

making up stories, right winger? I have arguments not gossip. Any wo-man can do that.

You refuse to have a honest conversation, you want diversion to hide your true motives, Beavis

I argue and resort to the fewest fallacies. That is as honest as it gets. Only the right wing, never gets it.

Your a stepford wife admit it .

i have arguments not gossip.

Men do.

You do not argue anything with your one line quips about fallacies and "special pleadings"

At best you make inane comments
the inflation is worth Labor paying more in taxes and creating more in demand.

i must be, even women can live on their own, in modern times.

That's what I thought, a pot smoking girl..

It took me a while to figure that out
nobody takes the right wing seriously. all they do is gossip.

And yet they defeat your vacuous arguments on a daily basis. Imagine that.
in right wing fantasy, all things are possible.

Increasing the minimum wage to fifteen an hour is worth the inflation.

You really don't get it, do you? Your arguments are routinely and easily beaten over and over again, yet you spout off some more meaningless phrases and pop up with the exact same arguments that have been destroyed many times as if nothing ever happened. Yes, we're mocking you.
your whole reply is nothing but gossip.

Increasing the minimum wage to fifteen an hour is worth the inflation; why do you believe it isn't.

You haven't given me any solid numbers to convince me. All you've done is make a bunch of claims. And, just to confuse you further, the inflationary impact of doubling the MW overnight is but a small piece of the puzzle. Some 3% earn MW now. Almost half would be immediately impacted if you doubled it, and well over half would be secondarily impacted. Obviously, you haven't thought through what would happen to the job market if you did that.

Yes you must be a boy because you can't support yourself

nobody takes the right wing seriously. all they do is gossip.

You really don't get it, do you? Your arguments are routinely and easily beaten over and over again, yet you spout off some more meaningless phrases and pop up with the exact same arguments that have been destroyed many times as if nothing ever happened. Yes, we're mocking you.

Increasing the minimum wage to fifteen an hour is worth the inflation; why do you believe it isn't.

You haven't given me any solid numbers to convince me. All you've done is make a bunch of claims. And, just to confuse you further, the inflationary impact of doubling the MW overnight is but a small piece of the puzzle. Some 3% earn MW now. Almost half would be immediately impacted if you doubled it, and well over half would be secondarily impacted. Obviously, you haven't thought through what would happen to the job market if you did that.
social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour. there is absolutely no reason to subsidize Cheap labor in a First World, Capital economy.

you have no valid arguments. You must be a boy and not a man who does.

social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour. there is absolutely no reason to subsidize Cheap labor in a First World, Capital economy.

How does that even relate?

States have State Boards of Equalization. If it were up to me, fifteen an hour would happen now, and Capitalists could get "equalized" on the fiscal end. An "earned income" credit type of program could help.

States have State Boards of Equalization. If it were up to me, fifteen an hour would happen now, and Capitalists could get "equalized" on the fiscal end. An "earned income" credit type of program could help.

Where are the numbers to support your prescription? Here are some from me: 60+% of American workers earn $20/hr or less. If it were up to you, at least that many would either get a raise, demand one, or lose their job, many losing their job because it became too expensive. It's just human nature. I don't know anyone who would accept working their way up to $15-20/hr only to have you come along and in an instant have them making MW just a little more. Do you really think you can arbitrarily increase labor costs that much with no ill effect?

Do you think companies are just bottomless ATM's?

Where are the numbers to support your prescription? Here are some from me: 60+% of American workers earn $20/hr or less. If it were up to you, at least that many would either get a raise, demand one, or lose their job, many losing their job because it became too expensive. It's just human nature. I don't know anyone who would accept working their way up to $15-20/hr only to have you come along and in an instant have them making MW just a little more. Do you really think you can arbitrarily increase labor costs that much with no ill effect?

no; but, they do afford and hire entire departments to help them conform to rational choice theory or fill out corporate welfare forms in triplicate. let's assume what you claim is true. States have State Boards of Equalization to help capitalists get equalized for this cost of living adjustment.

no; but, they do afford and hire entire departments to help them conform to rational choice theory or fill out corporate welfare forms in triplicate. let's assume what you claim is true. States have State Boards of Equalization to help capitalists get equalized for this cost of living adjustment.

You have no idea what would happen, do you?

you have no valid arguments. You must be a boy and not a man who does.

At least I pay my own way in the world and haven't lived with mama since i was 17

Tell you what get a job, get your own place to live and then get back to me

You have no idea what would happen, do you?
Higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

Forum List

Back