Must really piss off the left to realize that these NFL buffoons will soon be kneeling to...

Kneeling is not a form of disrespect.

That it is a sign of disrespect is such an obvious truism that people who claim otherwise are not worthy of serious consideration, especially when it started with the Castro loving, pigs dressed as cops socks wearing, BLM terrorist supporting, POS Colin Kaepernick.
What are you talking about. Since when is kneeling considered a form of disrespect, but for right wing moral relativism in modern times?
Tolerance.jpg

The demands of the right.

Get off your knees and respect the flag/anthem.

That is the message most are sending to the morons on the field. And we are already seeing signs that the idiots heard the rights demands and are kneeling to that demand by doing their social justice BULLSHIT before the anthem.

While I took no sides and mocked both for this asinine shit I am excited to see the leftist message of America is bad, be SOUNDLY REJECTED and anticipate the spin they will put on their failure.

Damn lies have become ubiquitous threads on this issue. Kap expressed his belief that the single phrase, "land of the free" does not reflect reality. It's really that simple, and the spin put on by damn liars is 100% racist.
The Famous Label given everyone who disagrees with them. They disrespect the flag and the Anthem and they and the NFL and YOU can kiss my ass.

Kiss your ass, after I just finished kicking it? No chance, you're a damn liar and a racist. Why deny what you are, are you ashamed to admit it?

That it is a sign of disrespect is such an obvious truism that people who claim otherwise are not worthy of serious consideration, especially when it started with the Castro loving, pigs dressed as cops socks wearing, BLM terrorist supporting, POS Colin Kaepernick.
What are you talking about. Since when is kneeling considered a form of disrespect, but for right wing moral relativism in modern times?
Tolerance.jpg
Exactly. Not forcing people to stand for the Anthem.

Tolerance.jpg

A very evocative photo, is that your bedroom buddy you play S&M games with?

That is the message most are sending to the morons on the field. And we are already seeing signs that the idiots heard the rights demands and are kneeling to that demand by doing their social justice BULLSHIT before the anthem.

While I took no sides and mocked both for this asinine shit I am excited to see the leftist message of America is bad, be SOUNDLY REJECTED and anticipate the spin they will put on their failure.

Damn it, stop mincing words and come out and just say what you want to say.

Tolerance.jpg

A very evocative photo, is that your bedroom buddy you play S&M games with?
No making fun of Ragnar!

Damn lies have become ubiquitous threads on this issue. Kap expressed his belief that the single phrase, "land of the free" does not reflect reality. It's really that simple, and the spin put on by damn liars is 100% racist.
The Famous Label given everyone who disagrees with them. They disrespect the flag and the Anthem and they and the NFL and YOU can kiss my ass.

Kiss your ass, after I just finished kicking it? No chance, you're a damn liar and a racist. Why deny what you are, are you ashamed to admit it?
Typical Labels from the far left demanding we agree with them or we are a Racist, a Homophobe, Islamophobe............and all the other labels you apply to those who disagree.

They kneel during the anthem they are disrespecting the flag and anthem of this Country..........A symbol of ALL THOSE WHO DIED protecting it........................

We have no reason to back down simply because you call us names..........If you haven't noticed..........those like myself simply don't give a damn when you call us names...........It's a broken record that your side has played for decades................

Disrespect the flag and anthem of this country and the NFL gonna lose money......ENJOY.

Typical Labels from the far left demanding we agree with them or we are a Racist, a Homophobe, Islamophobe............and all the other labels you apply to those who disagree.

They kneel during the anthem they are disrespecting the flag and anthem of this Country..........A symbol of ALL THOSE WHO DIED protecting it........................

We have no reason to back down simply because you call us names..........If you haven't noticed..........those like myself simply don't give a damn when you call us names...........It's a broken record that your side has played for decades................

Disrespect the flag and anthem of this country and the NFL gonna lose money......ENJOY.

LOL, a lot of words by someone whose not upset by being labeled a racist.

Of course the NFL may lose money, but not immediately, nor will the players. Tickets have been sold, and players have contracts so your hope that they be punished for exercising their 1st A. Rights are for not.

Those who will lose are the employees who sell products - food, beer, souvenirs, plus their suppliers, and the community, i.e., restaurants, bars and parking concessions + their employees.

Of course the NFL may lose money, but not immediately, nor will the players. Tickets have been sold, and players have contracts so your hope that they be punished for exercising their 1st A. Rights are for not.

Those who will lose are the employees who sell products - food, beer, souvenirs, plus their suppliers, and the community, i.e., restaurants, bars and parking concessions + their employees.
People like you don't upset me........but if you feel like patting your self on the back for thinking so..........good boy.........want a doggie biscuit........

Your disrespect of our anthem and flag is noted.

So kaperkunt has a new contract? Oh no? I wonder why?

As to your position that the little guy loses in the ordeal, well go fuck yourself hypocrite. That never stopped you guys from your boycotts. Course when you guys boycott the businesses actually get busier lol

Tolerance.jpg

No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Players want to use the power of their stage to state their opinion on an issue. They are.

Consumers are using their stage to express their opinion. The players can kneel all they want.
No one will arrest them are cause them physical harm.

Tolerance.jpg

Players want to use the power of their stage to state their opinion on an issue. They are.

Consumers are using their stage to express their opinion. The players can kneel all they want.
I'm so glad......and I would hate to see someone in the government try to unduly influence employers over free speech issues.

Tolerance.jpg

I'm so glad......and I would hate to see someone in the government try to unduly influence employers over free speech issues.

You don't believe people in government have free speech?

What are you talking about. Since when is kneeling considered a form of disrespect,

When everyone else is standing at attention for the anthem? Since forever.

but for right wing moral relativism in modern times?

A postmodernist neomarxian BLM terrorist supporter accusing others of moral relativism? That's rich.

Tolerance.jpg
Why complain, then; whiners.

Tolerance.jpg
Why complain, then; whiners.
Whiners.............lol

Telling them to go to hell with their views is whining......

Free Speech works both ways skippy.........I'm saying my thoughts on that now.

Don't like it........tough titty.

Forum List

Back