Must really piss off the left to realize that these NFL buffoons will soon be kneeling to...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The demands of the right.

Get off your knees and respect the flag/anthem.

That is the message most are sending to the morons on the field. And we are already seeing signs that the idiots heard the rights demands and are kneeling to that demand by doing their social justice BULLSHIT before the anthem.

While I took no sides and mocked both for this asinine shit I am excited to see the leftist message of America is bad, be SOUNDLY REJECTED and anticipate the spin they will put on their failure.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/12/another-sponsor-drops-broncos-brandon-marshall/

CenturyLink’s shared the following complete statement about Marshall with CBS4:

We completely respect Brandon Marshall’s personal decision and right to take an action to support something in which he strongly believes. America is anchored in the right of individuals to express their beliefs. While we acknowledge Brandon’s right, we also believe that whatever issues we face, we also occasionally must stand together to show our allegiance to our common bond as a nation. In our view, the national anthem is one of those moments. For this reason, while we wish Brandon the best this season, we are politely terminating our agreement with him.

DirecTV allows some NFL refunds after anthem controversy

DirecTV is allowing at least some customers to cancel subscriptions to its Sunday Ticket package of NFL games and obtain refunds, if they cite players' national anthem protests as the reason for discontinuing service, customer service representatives said Tuesday.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/broncos-von-miller-loses-sponsorship/

As a result of his actions before the game, Phil Long dealership asked CBS4 and other television stations to stop airing their ads featuring Von Miller. The general manager of Phil Long Ford in Denver told CBS4’s Rick Sallinger that Miller has not been fired, but instead they are changing some advertising.

A full statement from Phil Long Dealerships is below.

That is the message most are sending to the morons on the field. And we are already seeing signs that the idiots heard the rights demands and are kneeling to that demand by doing their social justice BULLSHIT before the anthem.

While I took no sides and mocked both for this asinine shit I am excited to see the leftist message of America is bad, be SOUNDLY REJECTED and anticipate the spin they will put on their failure.
I think the smarter thing to do is for anyone who doesn't like something like that to just ignore it and let it go.

Look at how the Regressives made heroes out of Milo and Ben Shapiro.

Too much caffeine in this country, methinks.

Nice. Felons league BS makes great tinder. I'm really looking forward to the "kneegrows" destroying the nfl

Damn lies have become ubiquitous threads on this issue. Kap expressed his belief that the single phrase, "land of the free" does not reflect reality. It's really that simple, and the spin put on by damn liars is 100% racist.

Damn lies have become ubiquitous threads on this issue. Kap expressed his belief that the single phrase, "land of the free" does not reflect reality. It's really that simple, and the spin put on by damn liars is 100% racist.
Lolololololol

Clueless nut

Kneeling is not a form of disrespect.

That it is a sign of disrespect is such an obvious truism that people who claim otherwise are not worthy of serious consideration, especially when it started with the Castro loving, pigs dressed as cops socks wearing, BLM terrorist supporting, POS Colin Kaepernick.

The Famous Label given everyone who disagrees with them. They disrespect the flag and the Anthem and they and the NFL and YOU can kiss my ass.

I think the smarter thing to do is for anyone who doesn't like something like that to just ignore it and let it go.

Look at how the Regressives made heroes out of Milo and Ben Shapiro.

Too much caffeine in this country, methinks.
Since I have seen no violence, as would the left produce, I don't see where passive protest is a problem. People don't like what they see on the field. Nor do they want to show support for millionaires doing the bidding of the rich team owners. I can understand how it is really hard for someone make 50K to understand how a millionaire can tell them they are being suppressed, really hard.

I just wonder, is the fence a comfortable place to try and sit?

That it is a sign of disrespect is such an obvious truism that people who claim otherwise are not worthy of serious consideration, especially when it started with the Castro loving, pigs dressed as cops socks wearing, BLM terrorist supporting, POS Colin Kaepernick.

But yes disagreeing with those standing in solidarity with the racist and overtly Anti-American BLM terrorist organization by shitting on the anthem is somehow racist.

Kneeling is not a form of disrespect.

What are you talking about. Since when is kneeling considered a form of disrespect, but for right wing moral relativism in modern times?

Forum List

Back