Muslims

Oh gunny , you are not going to accept an opinion poll as proof of what Americans believe?

The really sad thing is it was fa well known fact how many people believed Saddam was tied to 911 and AQ.

I personally argued with many trying to proove to them he didnt.

Come on Gunny I was under the impression you were a fair guy who would accept evidence.

Are you really one of those people who refuse any evidence you dont like?

Sixty-four percent say it is true that Saddam Hussein had strong links to Al Qaeda (the same as 64% in February 2005).

This a a poll from a year ago

Oh gunny , you are not going to accept an opinion poll as proof of what Americans believe?

The really sad thing is it was fa well known fact how many people believed Saddam was tied to 911 and AQ.

I personally argued with many trying to proove to them he didnt.

Come on Gunny I was under the impression you were a fair guy who would accept evidence.

Are you really one of those people who refuse any evidence you dont like?

There are ties to Saddam and AQ

you do. I make my case with my own words day in and day out.... all you can do is cut and paste.

I don't have any problems with your editorials....I am mildly annoyed at your inability to think for yourself or articulate those thoughts.

You do have a severe fear of the facts - and you want people to debate in your fashion

if you call cutting and pasting other people's words exclusively DEBATING, then we do have a difference of opinion about that. We could spend all morning searching the internet for paragraphs written by other people to throw at one another - your method...or we could write paragraphs ourselves that expressed OUR OWN opinions in OUR OWN words - my method.

Forum List

Back