Muslims

if you call cutting and pasting other people's words exclusively DEBATING, then we do have a difference of opinion about that. We could spend all morning searching the internet for paragraphs written by other people to throw at one another - your method...or we could write paragraphs ourselves that expressed OUR OWN opinions in OUR OWN words - my method.

Ok - we know you hate facts MM - we get it

I really don't hate facts at all, RSR....

We DO know that you are scared shitless of ever having to actually articulate something of any substance yourself, RSR. It really is quite sad

Fcats do tend to cause MM to meltdown sooner or later

Fcats do tend to cause MM to meltdown sooner or later

every morning, I hope that today will be the day when RSR proves he does have a brain..... and can think for himself and articulate his own thoughts for himself..... and every day I am disappointed. hope springs eternal. perhaps tomorrow.

every morning, I hope that today will be the day when RSR proves he does have a brain..... and can think for himself and articulate his own thoughts for himself..... and every day I am disappointed. hope springs eternal. perhaps tomorrow.

No, I will not stop posting facts to appease a liberal like MM and try to get along with him

"Both the DIA [Defense Intelligence Agency] and CIA published reports that disavowed any 'mature, symbiotic' cooperation between Iraq and al-Qaida," the inspector general's report found. "The intelligence community was united in its assessment that the intelligence on the alleged meeting between Mohammed Atta and al-Ani was at least contradictory, but by no means a 'known contact.' "

The report's release came on the same day that Vice President Dick Cheney, appearing on Rush Limbaugh's radio program, repeated his allegation that al-Qaida was operating inside Iraq "before we ever launched" the war, under the direction of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the terrorist killed last June.

"This is al-Qaida operating in Iraq," Cheney told Limbaugh's listeners about al-Zarqawi, who he said had "led the charge for Iraq."

He wont respond.

If he ever does, it will be a HUGE article from some right wing Lib bashing site that has irrefutable evidence of Saddams WMD's and Al Qaeda ties.

And the only thing that makes it irrefutable is the fact that it is opiniated outright lies.

He is offline now charging in the Borg cube he calls home.

Oh gunny , you are not going to accept an opinion poll as proof of what Americans believe?

The really sad thing is it was fa well known fact how many people believed Saddam was tied to 911 and AQ.

I personally argued with many trying to proove to them he didnt.

Come on Gunny I was under the impression you were a fair guy who would accept evidence.

Are you really one of those people who refuse any evidence you dont like?

Didn't you already try this emotional appeal? I'm going to say right here and now that ANYONE dumb enough to believe Saddam and 9/11 were tied together doesn't deserve to vote, and probably shouldn't be allowed to drive. And I don't care what numbers you try to pull out of your ass from some opinion poll.

NOTHING supports such a notion.

"Both the DIA [Defense Intelligence Agency] and CIA published reports that disavowed any 'mature, symbiotic' cooperation between Iraq and al-Qaida," the inspector general's report found. "The intelligence community was united in its assessment that the intelligence on the alleged meeting between Mohammed Atta and al-Ani was at least contradictory, but by no means a 'known contact.' "

The report's release came on the same day that Vice President Dick Cheney, appearing on Rush Limbaugh's radio program, repeated his allegation that al-Qaida was operating inside Iraq "before we ever launched" the war, under the direction of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the terrorist killed last June.

"This is al-Qaida operating in Iraq," Cheney told Limbaugh's listeners about al-Zarqawi, who he said had "led the charge for Iraq."

If you are going to quote someone/thing else, please provide a link. Thanks.

Gunny:

it is a fact that a nationally recognized poll showed that a majority of Americans believed that Saddam was responsible for 9/11 in early 2003. If you want to toss out all polls as being worthless, you can do so...but polls do accurately reflect the nation's opinions withint the margin of error.

I understand that thinking people like you and like me never bought the Team Bush innuendo, but the sad truth is, a majority of Americans did...and that bloc of voters gave Bush the public support he needed to kick the UN inspectors out of Iraq and then invade.

Gunny:

it is a fact that a nationally recognized poll showed that a majority of Americans believed that Saddam was responsible for 9/11 in early 2003. If you want to toss out all polls as being worthless, you can do so...but polls do accurately reflect the nation's opinions withint the margin of error.

IMO, polls accurately reflect the agenda of those doing the polling, and/or the answers those being polled are led into. They are called opinion polls because they are opinions, not facts.

I understand that thinking people like you and like me never bought the Team Bush innuendo, but the sad truth is, a majority of Americans did...and that bloc of voters gave Bush the public support he needed to kick the UN inspectors out of Iraq and then invade.

Bush never tried to tie Saddam to 9/11. I recall immediately after 9/11 there was speculation that he could be, but if you look at truthmatters' own links, one is an article from 9/03 where the admin denies ever saying he was responsible, and no evidence has ever been presented that he did.

I also recall that immediately following 9/11, before OBL claimed credit, Saddam's was the most-mentioned name as the most likely suspect, because at that time, he was.

OBL took the credit within a week; which, pretty-much squashed all speculation otherwise.

Gunny:

Link please.

Forum List

Back