Muslims

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by actsnoblemartin, May 8, 2007.

1. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    What the hell is this crap?.

Footbaths?. At air airport?. How about confessional for all the catholics, and who knows what the buddhists, wiccans, jews, and pagans will demand next.

American, stop being such a bunch of wussies, and stop cow towing to the suck lambs, er muslims

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Mace

Mace Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    They don't desearve special treatmeant over other religions but if they ask and a private companies allows special things for their religious needs to keep or get their business or out of cultural sensativity that's fine with me.

It is the third or second largest religion in the world. That's a lot of people and a big market.

3. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    The liberals and liberal media, are more concerned with hurting muslims feelings, that addressing the real problem, muslims radicals. I think common sense is lacking in the democratic party and liberalism as a whole.

Compassion doesnt solve problems, common sense does.

Sorry my liberal friends on this board, but saying the same bullshit about not all muslims everytime, i say islamo-nazi terrorists are gonna kill america, wake up you idiots, is not intelligent, I dont care how compassionate you think it is, its not smart, and its not the truth. In world war II. When people said the Nazi's we didnt say not all germans. :cuckoo:

4. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    Well let me give you an example, last year, britans got rid of the piggy bank, because it offended muslims, and some cashiers didnt want to handle pork, because they were muslims, not some cab drivers do not want to take passengers with alcohol. I respect and thank you for your contribution, but where do we draw the line with this so-called sensitivity, and how do you know its not being used to take over this country. First its a footbath, what next?

5. Mace

Mace Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    The thing is Germans were all in 1 country we are at war with. We are not at war with the whole Islamic religions and all their followers. If so we'd be at war with billions so I think that's where the liberal comments stem from. If you treat them all as enemies they will become enemies. Now radical Islam is a big prob so of course some suspicion is necessary and quite appropriate but their is a limit. An example a Muslim kid is a friend of mine and clearly not a terrorist if you knew her so don’t go treating her like crap and callin in the cops for no reason besides she’s Muslim.

6. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    First of all, let me say that in all honesty and im not being sarcastic, you are a brilliant intellectuallist, which is why I gave you a good rating.

Second. I think most americans, have common sense, and dont believe all muslims or most are bad, and shouldnt be treated like idiots, with the phrase, not all muslims, every time they criticize the islamic worlds treatment of women and non-muslims.

I think we do walk a fine line, and only when someone says something line, bomb mecca, or kill all the muslims, or something in that ball park, then we should remind people, that while, we want to be vigilent, we dont to cross the line from vigilence, to vigalantism.

I have a couple muslim friends online as a matter of fact.

7. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    I can bring along a focus for meditation if I feel I need it without need of being supplied by others.

8. Mace

Mace Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Totally agree on that point. It annoys me too, even when I take special note to just say radical islam I still sometimes get slammed by some on the far left for "generalizing".

9. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    good point mace.

In america, I am so guilty of this too, we spend too much time fighting and demonizing and not enough time, being honest, politically incorrect and solving the problems.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I would restrict immigration to keep Muslims out. But the first ones to oppose such a move, interestingly, would be American Jews, who would call it "racist".