Muslims Want Catholic School to Provide Room Without Crosses

The university has not allowed Muslim students to form a Muslim student group and to let them have a plain room without Christian symbols for their daily prayers.

The university wants to take their money but treat them like second class students. It's bull.

They may be a Catholic university, but unless they only want Catholic students they ought to be more sensitive to other religions and cultures.
Why would a Muslim even go to a Catholic University except to cause problems?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

For an education at a school that has some decent values?

Its pretty obvious they want to convert these Catholic schools into Islamic centers of learning.

Muslims want to convert the entirely Universe to their idiocy pedophile teaching. Many non-Muslims demand that Muslims must go back if they do not accept our culture, religion and values. We do not need this people in our countries.

Better Hundred Chinese or Christian Africans as a Muslim Immigrant.
I've heard about more Christian pedophiles than Muslim ones.

You're the prime example of why I hate organized religion. Shut up.:evil:

Please don't associate him with organized religion. He is in a world of his own.

Its pretty obvious they want to convert these Catholic schools into Islamic centers of learning.

Muslims want to convert the entirely Universe to their idiocy pedophile teaching. Many non-Muslims demand that Muslims must go back if they do not accept our culture, religion and values. We do not need this people in our countries.

Better Hundred Chinese or Christian Africans as a Muslim Immigrant.
I've heard about more Christian pedophiles than Muslim ones.

I've heard about Mahomet having been a pedophile. Jesus, not so much.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated 'Aisha:: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

The university has not allowed Muslim students to form a Muslim student group and to let them have a plain room without Christian symbols for their daily prayers.

The university wants to take their money but treat them like second class students. It's bull.

They may be a Catholic university, but unless they only want Catholic students they ought to be more sensitive to other religions and cultures.
Why would a Muslim even go to a Catholic University except to cause problems?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

For an education at a school that has some decent values?

I can see why some Muslims might want to go to a Catholic school. No problem.

But why would a Muslim with such an aversion to Catholic symbols want to go? Something way out of whack there.

And having sent a child to a private religious myself I would bet the cyber dollar that these people also signed a contract stating that they would adhere to the norms and customs of the school including Catholic religious icons in the rooms.

As to lawyers. You don't read well do you? I have a JD and I have stated this numerous times. My siggy is a joke. Get a life.

1. i've never seen you say anything about having a j.d. .... you not pass a bar exam?

2. why on earth would i know your signature is a joke? maybe it's just a bad one? *shrug*

so unruffle your feathers, snookie bear.

and as to the purported substance in your post... there is nothing about a contract cause of action stated in any article that's been posted on this subject.

but i suppose you can pull one out of your surmises.

I found the sig amusing. But i love telling lawyer jokes.

i don't mind lawyer jokes. and i have my favorite. i had and have no reason to think it was a joke.

And having sent a child to a private religious myself I would bet the cyber dollar that these people also signed a contract stating that they would adhere to the norms and customs of the school including Catholic religious icons in the rooms.

As to lawyers. You don't read well do you? I have a JD and I have stated this numerous times. My siggy is a joke. Get a life.

1. i've never seen you say anything about having a j.d. .... you not pass a bar exam?

2. why on earth would i know your signature is a joke? maybe it's just a bad one? *shrug*

so unruffle your feathers, snookie bear.

and as to the purported substance in your post... there is nothing about a contract cause of action stated in any article that's been posted on this subject.

but i suppose you can pull one out of your surmises.

Maybe she meant Jack Daniels... :dunno:

prolly. :dunno:

Catholic U allows Jews to have their own student organization but won't allow Muslims to.

that's half true. there is a group of Jewish LAW STUDENTS. There is no religious group. A muslim student wanted to start a muslim PRAYER group and was denied. If he wanted to start a muslim LAW STUDENT group, presumably he could have.

see the difference?

oh... and i'll point out that the person who filed suit is the same GWU professor who filed suit against Catholic U last year for getting rid of co-ed dorm floors.

Catholic University is sued over Muslim students’ rights - The Washington Post

sometimes you need to have the whole story before you have a knee jerk reaction.

i'm just going to point out one last thing. from the article i linked in this post:

The details of that situation were not clear Thursday, but professor John Banzhaf said he filed the complaint with the city based on the article and had not received any complaints from Muslim students.

so... it seems the professor doesn't even have standing to commence this suit and is not a party in interest.

that makes it a frivolous action.

Last edited:
Catholic U allows Jews to have their own student organization but won't allow Muslims to.

The Jews are not asking the Catholics to take down their crosses and religious symbols.

The Muslims are asking for ONE ROOM to pray in without CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS IN IT. WTF is the problem with that?

AND CU won't let the Muslims have a student organization while they let the Jews have one. That isn't fair.

They get federal dollars.

that's half true. there is a group of Jewish LAW STUDENTS. There is no religious group. A muslim student wanted to start a muslim PRAYER group and was denied. If he wanted to start a muslim LAW STUDENT group, presumably he could have.

see the difference?

oh... and i'll point out that the person who filed suit is the same GWU professor who filed suit against Catholic U last year for getting rid of co-ed dorm floors.

sometimes you need to have the whole story before you have a knee jerk reaction.

i'm just going to point out one last thing. from the article i linked in this post:

The details of that situation were not clear Thursday, but professor John Banzhaf said he filed the complaint with the city based on the article and had not received any complaints from Muslim students.

so... it seems the professor doesn't even have standing to commence this suit and is not a party in interest.

It's not a frivolous action. CU is discriminating against the Muslim students while taking federal bucks. That's against the law.

CU doesn't mind taking the Muslim students money but won't treat them equally.

IF CU want's NOTHING but Christians or Jews at their school they should NOT be taking Muslim students money.

They also would not allow a born again Christian student to have a Christian student organization either.

Last edited:

The Jews are not asking the Catholics to take down their crosses and religious symbols.

The Muslims are asking for ONE ROOM to pray in without CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS IN IT. WTF is the problem with that?

AND CU won't let the Muslims have a student organization while they let the Jews have one. That isn't fair.

Its a fucking Catholic school, why should they have to take anything down? is a fucking cross really so blasphemous?

Fuck the Muslims.

What is bullshit is a university getting public funding while discriminating. What else is new with you RGS? You hate Muslims. We get it.

I don't see what the big deal is. Are the Catholics similarly insensitive to Jews?

It's a private school, dumbass.

Fuck the Muslims. Have the Wall Street Shitters come and defecate on them.

Its a fucking Catholic school, why should they have to take anything down? is a fucking cross really so blasphemous?

In a Catholic school that recieves federal money, they must obey the law.

You'd have to ask a Muslim about blasphemy. See I have NO fucking problem with being cultural sensitive.

Let the students have ONE room without crosses to pray in. No big deal.

What is bullshit is a university getting public funding while discriminating. What else is new with you RGS? You hate Muslims. We get it.

I don't see what the big deal is. Are the Catholics similarly insensitive to Jews?

It's a private school, dumbass.

Fuck the Muslims. Have the Wall Street Shitters come and defecate on them.

Yes, this is a typical Muslim bashing thread. Anyone who objects to Muslim bashing gets called a "dumbass".

This school accepts FEDERAL dollars, dumbass.

Fuck the Muslims.

Fuck bigotry.

In a Catholic school that recieves federal money, they must obey the law.

You'd have to ask a Muslim about blasphemy. See I have NO fucking problem with being cultural sensitive.

Let the students have ONE room without crosses to pray in. No big deal.

Ok fine, if they do that what next? having the Catholic school girls stop wearing skirts and wear a burka because they offend the Muslims? stop serving pork in the cafeteria? what?

see the difference?

It's not a frivolous action. CU is discriminating against the Muslim students while taking federal bucks. That's against the law.

CU doesn't mind taking the Muslim students money but won't treat them equally.

IF CU want's NOTHING but Christians or Jews at their school they should NOT be taking Muslim students money.

They also would not allow a born again Christian student to have a Christian student organization either.

1. it is frivolous. before a suit can be brought, the person filing it must have an interest in and be affected by, the outcome. this particular GWU prof has no interest. no muslim student has complained.

2. you didn't tell the whole truth about the jewish group, did you? that was an academic group, not a religious one. right? right. did any muslim ask to start an academic group and was denied? not that anyone has said. so regardless of your boundless desire to give everyone muslim everything they want, in this particular case it's not appropriate.

3. there is no information that CU gets federal funds, is there? in fact, i believe i was the one who raised the question as to WHETHER or not it does... which might have some affect.

4. refusing to take down crosses doesn't violate the muslims religious rights even if CU does collect federal funds since they aren't saying that muslim students can't pray and there is no requirement that muslims pray in any particular environment.

5. THIS IS A CATHOLIC SCHOOL. IF NO ONE BUT CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED RELIGIOUS GROUPS THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION.

if they have a problem with the school being catholic, they really shouldn't go there to try to undermine the religious character of the school.

Yes, this is a typical Muslim bashing thread.

No dumbass, it's a typical "bend to my will" thread.

Catholic School - get it, stupid.

Anyone who objects to Muslim bashing gets called a "dumbass".

Catholic School - get it, stupid.

This school accepts FEDERAL dollars, dumbass.

Provide cites. If you mean that the STUDENTS get federal loans, that doesn't mean that the school loses it's constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back