Muslims run-in in upcoming elections call for gun control

concerning Nias reference to a thousand years . A thousand years is nothing to some culture , islam being one of those culture . 'persia' , now 'iran' had a 'Jewish' neighbor hood or 'Jewish Quarter that is at least a thousand years old and it still exists although it is shrinking in population . Heck , many muslims still think that they own 'grenada' which is really Spain just because they occupied it for 700 years . [NIA]

Can I get a list of faiths or sects that are allowed to run for office in nation?
Great deflection traitor.

This country was founded on freedom of religion. If you have a problem with that then you're the traitor.
Freedom of religion up to a point. We do not accept the harmful practices of religious belief. There is no such thing as absolute freedom if religion. We don't allow the sacrifice of human beings no matter how genuine the belief that such sacrifice controls the weather. We do not permit the bombings of synagogues or even the planning no matter how much someone believes that allah wills it.

It should be illegal to be muslim in this country -- once Trump appoints a true conservative to the SC -- we need to revisit that part of the constitution
------------------------------------ Well it is not and never will be illegal to be 'muslim' in the USA Biff . What does need revisitation is the legal importation of FOREIGN 'muslims' from overseas into the USA Biff .

I mean , why import a problem people that can't be trusted to adopt American and its Western laws and ways Biff . Heck , many muslims don't even like Gun RIGHTS or Freedom of Speech Biff .

I'm not even going to attempt to translate that. :p

Your previous post seem to be talking about people here and there in regards to McCarthy, not Muslims. You also implied earlier that Islam advocates the overthrow of the US government, which would further imply that Muslims advocate the same.

there is no question that adherent muslims advocate the overthrow of the USA government in FAVOR of DIVINE SHARIAH LAW. I learned about islam from muslims-----way back in the late 1960s and counting

So you're saying every Muslim in America is plotting to overthrow the government?

so, you are saying "I am a shit mouth liar.
I make totally baseless accusations against
anyone who speaks the truth that I disdain"

I have been reading messageboards for years and have NEVER come across anyone making an assertion "EVERY MUSLIM 'does
or believes this or that..' ."-----but I have read such statements as an ACCUSATION-----
:"YOU BELIEVE...." from shit mouth dogs
hundreds of times.... Maybe it is a Khutbah
Jumaat lesson. I did not hear that one-----I heard the bull crap about the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM

I'm not trying to be mean or funny. But can you please write in full and complete sentences? Also do not use too many hyphens in your sentences.

I'm having a hard time understanding you.

what is your mother tongue?

I will simplify.

!) Shit mouth Hadji dogs like to accuse people of making sweeping, all inclusive, statements about muslims using the
phrase "ALL MUSLIMS..."

^^^^got that one?

2) Shit mouth Hadji dogs claim to know what
the people they call "kaffirin" think

^^^^^ got that one?
Shall I continue?

My mother tongue is English, but it is obviously not yours.

I'm not accusing people of making sweeping generalizations. I'm accusing YOU of making generalizations.

Can I get a list of faiths or sects that are allowed to run for office in nation?

This country was founded on freedom of religion. If you have a problem with that then you're the traitor.
Freedom of religion up to a point. We do not accept the harmful practices of religious belief. There is no such thing as absolute freedom if religion. We don't allow the sacrifice of human beings no matter how genuine the belief that such sacrifice controls the weather. We do not permit the bombings of synagogues or even the planning no matter how much someone believes that allah wills it.

But yet we permit religion to take control of women's bodies.

I read it and understood it. Your denial of reality is fascinating. I do support your contention that "pally pig" assertions are all filthy lies
I wrote on post #41

"But when questioned, Irosie has admitted on other posts, that her husband and his family immigrated from the muslim country when he was a baby."

So tell me Irosie, what part of that sentence is untrue? ... :cool:

your muzzie BS CONCLUSION that I obtain my information from his RECOLLECTIONS
of that time
is the SHIT MOUTH MUHUMMAD ASS LICKING LIE----sunni dear. It is a very typical khutbah jumaat
device. I learned muzzie shit mouth in a
mosque

So how do you know his recollections are accurate?

there is no question that adherent muslims advocate the overthrow of the USA government in FAVOR of DIVINE SHARIAH LAW. I learned about islam from muslims-----way back in the late 1960s and counting

So you're saying every Muslim in America is plotting to overthrow the government?

I have been reading messageboards for years and have NEVER come across anyone making an assertion "EVERY MUSLIM 'does
or believes this or that..' ."-----but I have read such statements as an ACCUSATION-----
Jumaat lesson. I did not hear that one-----I heard the bull crap about the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM

I'm not trying to be mean or funny. But can you please write in full and complete sentences? Also do not use too many hyphens in your sentences.

I will simplify.

!) Shit mouth Hadji dogs like to accuse people of making sweeping, all inclusive, statements about muslims using the
phrase "ALL MUSLIMS..."

^^^^got that one?

^^^^^ got that one?
Shall I continue?

I'm not accusing people of making sweeping generalizations. I'm accusing YOU of making generalizations.

My mother tongue is English. I do it so well that I was DRAFTED, whilst in college, to the
REMEDIAL room in order to help people like you. Please CITE some of my "sweeping generalizations"

It should be illegal to be muslim in this country -- once Trump appoints a true conservative to the SC -- we need to revisit that part of the constitution

Please tell me you're joking.
---------------------------- just my opinion but i think that Biff is just trying to bait people with a conservative point of view Nia . My answer to Biff was that 'islam' should NOT be made illegal in the USA but that foreign 'muslims' should not be allowed in the USA Nia .

I read it and understood it. Your denial of reality is fascinating. I do support your contention that "pally pig" assertions are all filthy lies
I wrote on post #41

"But when questioned, Irosie has admitted on other posts, that her husband and his family immigrated from the muslim country when he was a baby."

of that time
is the SHIT MOUTH MUHUMMAD ASS LICKING LIE----sunni dear. It is a very typical khutbah jumaat
mosque

Try to learn how to read English. In my post, I repudiated Sunni's claim that I base my information on his (ie hubby's) recollections.
He was an infant when he was rescued from
Aden, Yemen circa 1942 which was a few years BEFORE the infant throat cutting spree enacted there for the GLORY OF ALLAH. In fact my education on islam came from muslims with whom I worked long before meeting hubby. I did believe that which muslims told me about their religion and societies of origin.
I did believe that the
PICKTHALL translation of the Koran was "ok"--
because a Muslim I knew well SAID SO. You PRESUME --much. As to recollections, I did trust the recollections of his parents-----and other relatives and the many "relatives thru marriage" who also escaped various other
shariah shit holes. You lived in the middle east. SO? You trust that which you were
told at tea-time?

But yet we permit religion to take control of women's bodies.

we do? religion has not done much to my body

------------------------------------ Well it is not and never will be illegal to be 'muslim' in the USA Biff . What does need revisitation is the legal importation of FOREIGN 'muslims' from overseas into the USA Biff .
There needs to be no muslims in this country period -- ZERO!

Once that is done, then we can focus on the others who don't belong here -- but right now, its the muslims who are causing destruction worldwide -- since we cant exterminate them all -- we can at least get them out of our country

I will simplify.

phrase "ALL MUSLIMS..."

^^^^got that one?

^^^^^ got that one?
Shall I continue?

My mother tongue is English. I do it so well that I was DRAFTED, whilst in college, to the
REMEDIAL room in order to help people like you. Please CITE some of my "sweeping generalizations"

fret not NIA------the question so discomfited Montie----that she giggled

I wrote on post #41

of that time
mosque

Try to learn how to read English. In my post, I repudiated Sunni's claim that I base my information on his (ie hubby's) recollections.
Aden, Yemen circa 1942 which was a few years BEFORE the infant throat cutting spree enacted there for the GLORY OF ALLAH. In fact my education on islam came from muslims with whom I worked long before meeting hubby. I did believe that which muslims told me about their religion and societies of origin.
I did believe that the
because a Muslim I knew well SAID SO. You PRESUME --much. As to recollections, I did trust the recollections of his parents-----and other relatives and the many "relatives thru marriage" who also escaped various other
shariah shit holes. You lived in the middle east. SO? You trust that which you were
told at tea-time?

If you normally posted in proper English, your first sentence would make more sense. ;)

As with any religion, I expect Islam is practiced differently in different parts of the world. Even within a single country, there can be wide variations in belief and practice within a religion.

I will simplify.

phrase "ALL MUSLIMS..."

^^^^got that one?

^^^^^ got that one?
Shall I continue?

fret not NIA------the question so discomfited Montie----that she giggled

Assuming Montie is short for Montrovant, Montie is a he. ;) I'm not sure which question you are referencing.

The strong,blanketing statements are entertaining, however, religious freedoms are the precise impetus for the colonization of America by the Pilgrims and a bedrock, cornerstone of what makes this Nation the 'shining city on a hill' beacon to the rest of the globe (& cemented into our Constitution). That being said, I am deeply troubled by, and apprehensive about opening, even a crack, the floodgates to the Muslim population going forward. It is the sovereign & absolute right for the US to dictate who, how, when & if immigrants may be absorbed into our culture!

I wrote on post #41

of that time
mosque

I did believe that the
told at tea-time?

If you normally posted in proper English, your first sentence would make more sense. ;)

As with any religion, I expect Islam is practiced differently in different parts of the world. Even within a single country, there can be wide variations in belief and practice within a religion.

Thank you for your lack of insight. You know nothing about islam. You might just as well have posted that persons adherent to Catholicism in New Jersey have no idea how that religion is practiced in Maryland because there are WIDE VARIATIONS
IN BELIEF AND PRACTICE from one state to the other. As to your "English"-----
you started out in the SUBJUNCTIVE tense, "If you normally posted in proper English..." ----------then switched tenses IN THE SAME SENTENCE. You should have written ".....your first sentence WOULD HAVE MADE more sense" ------
I will be generous and award you a C+

There needs to be no muslims in this country period -- ZERO!

Once that is done, then we can focus on the others who don't belong here -- but right now, its the muslims who are causing destruction worldwide -- since we cant exterminate them all -- we can at least get them out of our country
You should start an extermination movement with like minded individuals and go for it as soon as possible. ... :thup:

Forum List

Back