Muslims run-in in upcoming elections call for gun control

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslims running in upcoming elections call for gun control
“In recent days we have heard shameless attacks on our courageous law enforcement officers,” Trump wrote on social media. “Extremist Democrat politicians have called for the complete elimination of ICE. Leftwing Activists are trying to block ICE officers from doing their jobs and publicly posting their home addresses – putting these selfless public servants in harm’s way. These radical protesters want ANARCHY – but the only response they will find from our government is LAW AND ORDER!”

Oh and the dumbass left doesn't have a clue of the west being taken over. " the dumbasses say. " So they're wearing a hijab". sooo what's wrong with that omfg. If you don't know what infiltrate means your an idiot. If you can't see how there's a term out there called " infiltrate from within" your an idiot, if you can't see why they want to take the guns and whose working their way into political positions to gain control your one stupid ass sob, but dont worry as we roll into Europe's same path you idiots will learn real quick how funny it is when you or a loved one is attacked, your rights are given up for that of a non American yeah 'we''ll see how funny you think it all is then. It's just to bad we can't watch your dumbasses get taken down.

• Banned
Can I get a list of faiths or sects that are allowed to run for office in nation?

There's running a nation under the " AMERICAN WAYS" and then there is running a nation to be ISLAM

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

For those who do not know-----a very important and ON THE BOOKS law in shariah shit holes is----NON MUSLIMS MUST BE COMPLETELY DISARMED. An important principle in acceptable behavior for MUSLIMS is----muslims must be well armed in order to fight the "ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" An adherent muslim------does remained armed at all times-----(well---at least in shariah shit holes)

“In recent days we have heard shameless attacks on our courageous law enforcement officers,” Trump wrote on social media. “Extremist Democrat politicians have called for the complete elimination of ICE. Leftwing Activists are trying to block ICE officers from doing their jobs and publicly posting their home addresses – putting these selfless public servants in harm’s way. These radical protesters want ANARCHY – but the only response they will find from our government is LAW AND ORDER!”

Oh and the dumbass left doesn't have a clue of the west being taken over. " the dumbasses say. " So they're wearing a hijab". sooo what's wrong with that omfg. If you don't know what infiltrate means your an idiot. If you can't see how there's a term out there called " infiltrate from within" your an idiot, if you can't see why they want to take the guns and whose working their way into political positions to gain control your one stupid ass sob, but dont worry as we roll into Europe's same path you idiots will learn real quick how funny it is when you or a loved one is attacked, your rights are given up for that of a non American yeah 'we''ll see how funny you think it all is then. It's just to bad we can't watch your dumbasses get taken down.

If you repeatedly use the phrase "your an idiot," you might want to reassess your post. :p

It never gets old! :lol:

Can I get a list of faiths or sects that are allowed to run for office in nation?

There's running a nation under the " AMERICAN WAYS" and then there is running a nation to be ISLAM

In America, there isn’t a religious test for holding office. I know you want to think every Muslim is some radical fanatic, but that isn’t the case.

all of those that do not advocate the over throw of the USA government

Did any of the mentioned candidates advocate for the overthrow of the US government? I didn't look too deeply at their platforms or stated positions. :popcorn:

as far as I know, they weren't asked. I was about five years old when just having been a
"card carrying" member of the communist party
constituted ADVOCATE OF THE VIOLENT OVERTHROW OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA

In America, there isn’t a religious test for holding office. I know you want to think every Muslim is some radical fanatic, but that isn’t the case.

what do you call "radical fanatic" I can actually recall the televised McCarthy hearings--------no one looked "RADICAL"
Are you suggesting that any person who considers SHARIAH LAW-----the only REAL AND REVEALED law for all mankind to be
"RADICAL"?

Of course Muslims want gun control

They know most Americans, unlike Europeans, are armed and now how to use a gun.

Anyone who doesn't think these members of the death cult have an agenda then they are dumber than a box of rocks.

Hope none of them get elected to anything.

I think the Muslims want all the guns so they can storm our white rube double wides

Pity the Muslims here are better educated and earn more than our old white fart rubes.
Can't have that

Anyone who doesn't think these members of the death cult have an agenda then they are dumber than a box of rocks.

Yeah and the key word being missed by the zombie Americans lol, worse than being a muslim it's being a " Democrat" lol.

I ain't armed-----I did not even get a water pistol like my brothers did-------not GIRLY ENOUGH

Forum List

Back