Muslims run-in in upcoming elections call for gun control

There needs to be no muslims in this country period -- ZERO!

Once that is done, then we can focus on the others who don't belong here -- but right now, its the muslims who are causing destruction worldwide -- since we cant exterminate them all -- we can at least get them out of our country
You should start an extermination movement with like minded individuals and go for it as soon as possible. ... :thup:

NEVAH------where do you think we are ? KHAYBAR??????

Once that is done, then we can focus on the others who don't belong here -- but right now, its the muslims who are causing destruction worldwide -- since we cant exterminate them all -- we can at least get them out of our country
You should start an extermination movement with like minded individuals and go for it as soon as possible. ... :thup:
I appreciate your satirical rejoinder to Biff's bigoted post! Thanks Sunni Man...

I appreciate your satirical rejoinder to Biff's bigoted post! Thanks Sunni Man...

That was SATIRE? It seemed like shariah to me. No thanks, Sunni habibi

:cuckoo:I'll let Sunni Man field that one... lol

you have no heart

you have no heart
O... stop it irose91, U couldn't get more transparently & facetiously 'satirical' if you tried... lol

Last edited:
The strong,blanketing statements are entertaining, however, religious freedoms are the precise impetus for the colonization of America by the Pilgrims and a bedrock, cornerstone of what makes this Nation the 'shining city on a hill' beacon to the rest of the globe (& cemented into our Constitution). That being said, I am deeply troubled by, and apprehensive about opening, even a crack, the floodgates to the Muslim population going forward. It is the sovereign & absolute right for the US to dictate who, how, when & if immigrants may be absorbed into our culture!
There are approximately 3+ million muslims residing in the USA.

Statistics show their level of education and income is higher than the general population. Much like asians, they are very family oriented and put a high priority on education for their kids.

I personally know Muslims who are doctors, dentists, lawyers, relators, car mechanics, school teachers, university professors, restaurant owners, tax accountants, US military soldiers, taxi cab drivers, etc. I also have two muslims friends that work for Homeland security, two that are uniformed members of the police dept., and one that is an FBI agent.

What I am trying to say, is that Muslim people are already woven into the fabric of American society, and that isn't going to change. ... :cool:

The strong,blanketing statements are entertaining, however, religious freedoms are the precise impetus for the colonization of America by the Pilgrims and a bedrock, cornerstone of what makes this Nation the 'shining city on a hill' beacon to the rest of the globe (& cemented into our Constitution). That being said, I am deeply troubled by, and apprehensive about opening, even a crack, the floodgates to the Muslim population going forward. It is the sovereign & absolute right for the US to dictate who, how, when & if immigrants may be absorbed into our culture!

Statistics show their level of education and income is higher than the general population. Much like asians, they are very family oriented and put a high priority on education for their kids.

I personally know Muslims who are doctors, dentists, lawyers, relators, car mechanics, school teachers, university professors, restaurant owners, tax accountants, US military soldiers, taxi cab drivers, etc. I also have two muslims friends that work for Homeland security, two that are uniformed members of the police dept., and one that is an FBI agent.

What I am trying to say, is that Muslim people are already woven into the fabric of American society, and that isn't going to change. ... :cool:

They will never be part of American society because they are muslims -- therefore they hate America and freedom and God

They will never be part of American society because they are muslims -- therefore they hate America and freedom and God
I never knew that about them??

Thanks for the heads up. ... :thup:
Trump already gave you a head's up when he said "Islam hates us"

I understand you keep Trump's penis in your mouth, but I didn't think it would affect your hearing -- you must really be going at it down there

I happen to know LOTS OF PROFESSIONAL people who are muslims------In fact just about ALL the muslims I have known well are doctors. MOST OF THEM are not the problem----most of them are secular people------the problem is islam-----when islam KICKS in
to the MINDS of the kids, or vulnerable marginals in their communities or those suffering from RELIGION NEUROSIS-----THAT's when some problems arise ----because
in MAIN STREAM ISLAM -----an image of a
HERO MUSLIM------who vanquishes the kaffir
and establishes --- ISLAMIC RULE as THE IDEAL

I happen to know LOTS OF PROFESSIONAL people who are muslims------In fact just about ALL the muslims I have known well are doctors. MOST OF THEM are not the problem----most of them are secular people------the problem is islam-----when islam KICKS in
to the MINDS of the kids, or vulnerable marginals in their communities or those suffering from RELIGION NEUROSIS-----THAT's when some problems arise ----because
Then how come most middle eastern countries are NOT secular -- if the only people who practice Islam are only marginal people -- seems those marginal people are able to get Islamic rule in quite a few countries.

Then how come most middle eastern countries are NOT secular -- if the only people who practice Islam are only marginal people -- seems those marginal people are able to get Islamic rule in quite a few countries.
\

at no point did I suggest that the only people who practice islam are "MARGINAL" people.
I was not referring to the populations in ISLAMIC LANDS. I was referring to muslims living in the USA. As to muslim countries---- LOTS of secular people LIVING in a muslim lands-------try to find a few Iranians who originate from TEHERAN. A tidbit-----if the people of Teheran were THE ONLY VOTERS in Iran--------Khomieni would be out on his ear----along with head rags. A RELIGIOUS LAND-----is by nature of the authority of the
RELIGIOUS LAW-------very stable. It is very STRUCTURED. Lots of persons unable to cope in complete freedom-------can function in STRICTLY STRUCTURED circumstances-----but all apart when faced with a situation in which they are free to their own devices
(this is especially true of low IQ children)

I wrote on post #41

"But when questioned, Irosie has admitted on other posts, that her husband and his family immigrated from the muslim country when he was a baby."

So tell me Irosie, what part of that sentence is untrue? ... :cool:

your muzzie BS CONCLUSION that I obtain my information from his RECOLLECTIONS
of that time
is the SHIT MOUTH MUHUMMAD ASS LICKING LIE----sunni dear. It is a very typical khutbah jumaat
device. I learned muzzie shit mouth in a
mosque

So how do you know his recollections are accurate?

Try to learn how to read English. In my post, I repudiated Sunni's claim that I base my information on his (ie hubby's) recollections.
He was an infant when he was rescued from
Aden, Yemen circa 1942 which was a few years BEFORE the infant throat cutting spree enacted there for the GLORY OF ALLAH. In fact my education on islam came from muslims with whom I worked long before meeting hubby. I did believe that which muslims told me about their religion and societies of origin.
I did believe that the
PICKTHALL translation of the Koran was "ok"--
because a Muslim I knew well SAID SO. You PRESUME --much. As to recollections, I did trust the recollections of his parents-----and other relatives and the many "relatives thru marriage" who also escaped various other
shariah shit holes. You lived in the middle east. SO? You trust that which you were
told at tea-time?

If you normally posted in proper English, your first sentence would make more sense. ;)

As with any religion, I expect Islam is practiced differently in different parts of the world. Even within a single country, there can be wide variations in belief and practice within a religion.

Thank you for your lack of insight. You know nothing about islam. You might just as well have posted that persons adherent to Catholicism in New Jersey have no idea how that religion is practiced in Maryland because there are WIDE VARIATIONS
IN BELIEF AND PRACTICE from one state to the other. As to your "English"-----
you started out in the SUBJUNCTIVE tense, "If you normally posted in proper English..." ----------then switched tenses IN THE SAME SENTENCE. You should have written ".....your first sentence WOULD HAVE MADE more sense" ------
I will be generous and award you a C+

Considering you fairly regularly put up posts along the lines of this one:

how does "people here and there' constitute, in you depraved mind,
"all billion+ muslims"------long long ago----in fact more than 45 years ago,
I was invited to visit a mosque by a muslim doc from south east asia. I was
told that the IMAM that day (which happened to be "good Friday"---the
Christian holiday) as a visiting ----GREAT SCHOLAR (?) He did his sermon
in English---which if you know anything about people from southeast ASIA---made
sense. In the sermon he disparaged the good Friday story as a PERVERSE
LIE-------invented by the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM Good Friday being a
school holiday in that city meant lots of little boys showed up------(off from school)
I was horrified------but my hosts could not UNDERSTAND WHY -----the event took
place --walking distance from the site where the WTC would LATER BE built.
Such "sermons" do "bear fruit" "DEATH TO..." pep rallies are not utterly
benign

I expect you'll understand if I don't take any posting style criticisms from you to heart. :p

If you didn't make blanket implications, such as the idea that all Muslims advocate the overthrow of the US government, perhaps no one would feel the need to point out to you that people can believe in the same religion in pretty widely divergent ways. ;)

Forum List

Back