Reporter presses charges against Maxine Waters for assaulting her

Nothing will happen. No arrest or prosecution. She'll play the race card and it'll go away. But reverse the colors and party affiliation and it would be a different story.

Nothing will happen. No arrest or prosecution. She'll play the race card and it'll go away.
Eventually though such a card can only be played so much. Just like a debit/credit card, it only wares out when it gets used enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question is, can a card like this one be renewed considering why it is used in the first place?

The reporter was baiting her. I'll bet she had to limp to the nearest first aid station. The reporter should be charged with filing a false complaint.

We need to keep Maxine out in the public, and melting down daily. She must be allowed to roam the countryside freely. She Pelosi, Schumer, and the other Dems are the gift that keeps on giving.

The reporter was baiting her. I'll bet she had to limp to the nearest first aid station. The reporter should be charged with filing a false complaint.

Asking questions is baiting? She is a REPORTER that's what they do....yall LOVE when reporters ask asinine questions about Trump or to Trump but when its one of your own its off limits? Can't take the heat don't make stupid comments like Maxine makes a habit out of doing. PLUS she got it on tape so.

I can't believe she asked a black woman, "Should conservatives sit in the back of the bus?"

Conservatives are such pigs.

Asking questions is baiting? She is a REPORTER that's what they do....yall LOVE when reporters ask asinine questions about Trump or to Trump but when its one of your own its off limits? Can't take the heat don't make stupid comments like Maxine makes a habit out of doing. PLUS she got it on tape so.

Do you think asking questions can't be baiting? And yes, that certainly is what reporters do. :)

Do you think asking questions can't be baiting? And yes, that certainly is what reporters do. :)
It doesn't matter if she was "baiting". Maxine acted aggressively.
Request Rejected

It doesn't matter if she was "baiting". Maxine acted aggressively.
Request Rejected

I suppose it could be called aggressive. Assault, though? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back