Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?
And here we have ANOTHER gay thread by the poster who said quite a while ago that he was done posting about gays and gay marriage. :lol:

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

Don't forget, there is a PC hierarchy.

Both are PC-protected groups, but gays are above Muslims.

The above post with silliness filter removed:

The radical right attacks American gays and Muslims but the gays just a little less so.

Another gay thread?

I thought you wanted this subject to go away, and now here is another wonderful thread created by you... ( Of course I am using the word wonderful liberally )

Now as for the Muslim world so-call outrage my question will be why would you care?

Also do you agree with the Muslim outrage, and if so did you put your ISIL application in yet?

Now before you get all upset about me comparing you to ISIL ( which I did ) please note it is you starting another thread about Same Sex Marriage and using Muslims as your point why Liberals should be against it... Which is stupid to do but you already knew that and if not well I will point it out to you...

If you are afraid of what a religious person threatens, then your life is already dead.
While your body is still alive, why not defend intellectual freedom?

The point - as I'm sure you Leftists cannot see - is that your push for a lifestyle you want, is not accepted by MILLIONS in other countries. And, what you are all blind to is what Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY and going to do to gay couples.
You haven't seen it yet - but it's coming!!!! :salute:

The point - as I'm sure you Leftists cannot see - is that your push for a lifestyle you want, is not accepted by MILLIONS in other countries. And, what you are all blind to is what Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY and going to do to gay couples.
More christer revenge fantasies

Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
Christian extremists pose threat

Christian extremists pose threat Column

Thankfully
DHS is monitor them
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil

Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
Sorry, they're still tied up, fighting the morons of America...

!!!! :salute:

We should try and stay well away from the Middle East unless it can't be avoided, which was US foreign policy previous to the cold war.

Millions of Muslims are also opposed to women having the same rights as men, and want Sharia Law. Stopping same-sex marriage won't stop them hating America, and the constitution it stands for. Just existing is sufficient reason for Iran to hang gay people.

Forum List

Back