Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?
Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
ISIS would run away, just like they do from Kurdish women, though in the case of gays they will run from fear of being 'turned gay'.

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

Hindus hate gays more than Muslims.

The countries where homosexuality is illegal, are predominantly Muslim, but India and Russia are among them.

The Muslims that some lefties don't want to offend, are not radical Muslim terrorists...Obama loves to drone those guys

ISIS would run away, just like they do from Kurdish women, though in the case of gays they will run from fear of being 'turned gay'.

Nope, they'd toss the homos off a building.

One of the few times I agree with the savages
You have a lot more in common with them than that.

You and your kind are just a funny hat away from being just like Al Quada

upload_2015-6-27_7-26-47.jpeg
upload_2015-6-27_7-27-32.jpeg

Who gives a F what others think. It is the law now made for the people who live it in . If people who have a problem with it can go live with the cavemen and forget about it. You are pulling at strings and looking for attention, your threads are old and boring. I won't be opening another of your gay threads.

You haven't seen it yet - but it's coming!!!!

i wonder if the liberfools are proud/happy about their mulatto muslime president (he who lives in the house that slaves built) importing all those muslimes who many are radical extremists and love to remove the heads of gays.

i read this morning where Iran is forcing gays into a sex change, how nice, RIGHT ? isn't equal rights for them just great. :up: ... :lmao:

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims.

Maybe you should recheck your assumptions, then.

This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

American freedom has always been the driving force of terrorist attacks against us, hasn't it?

Any real conservative knows that liberty is always worth dying for. So what the fuck are you?

url

And all you wish to do is violate gay Americans' civil rights – how charitable of you.

And all you wish to do is violate gay Americans' civil rights – how charitable of you.

GFY

The point - as I'm sure you Leftists cannot see - is that your push for a lifestyle you want, is not accepted by MILLIONS in other countries. And, what you are all blind to is what Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY and going to do to gay couples.
You haven't seen it yet - but it's coming!!!! :salute:
Speak clearly...what is coming?

Forum List

Back