Muslims offended by gay marriage

One of the few times I agree with the savages
I hear you had a bad relationship with another woman.....and you are just a bitter old bi-sexual. Is that true?

Go shave your back....and your upper lip.

So.....yes, it is true.

Good grief,child. Grow up. Only a mentally deranged pervert would do that....you know like the thing that needs to shave her back and lip. Oh and most likely you, pillow biter. C'mon fess up. Be proud, be loud

Put away those bikinis this summer ladies. We wouldn't want to offend Muslims.

Good grief,child. Grow up. Only a mentally deranged pervert would do that....you know like the thing that needs to shave her back and lip. Oh and most likely you, pillow biter. C'mon fess up. Be proud, be loud

Uhhhhhmmm....

Okay, let me try to say this another way.....

Yeah....there are no words.

Put away those bikinis this summer ladies. We wouldn't want to offend Muslims.

Muslims? Forget the Muslims. There are lesbians out there! They'll eat you alive!

And now that gay marriage is legal, you might even like it. :FIREdevil:

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

Yes, human rights and freedom are worth dying for. Just ask those who've served.
Great point very well said. Thank you

Last edited:

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
Christian extremists pose threat

Christian extremists pose threat Column

Thankfully
DHS is monitor them
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil

Name a terrorist attack on US soil carried out by a non-Muslim.

Don't forget, there is a PC hierarchy.

Both are PC-protected groups, but gays are above Muslims.

The above post with silliness filter removed:

The radical right attacks American gays and Muslims but the gays just a little less so.

When exactly did the radical right attack American gays? When exactly were these attacks? I

The point - as I'm sure you Leftists cannot see - is that your push for a lifestyle you want, is not accepted by MILLIONS in other countries. And, what you are all blind to is what Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY and going to do to gay couples.
You haven't seen it yet - but it's coming!!!! :salute:
The sad part of history is more gay people have been killed, tortured, beat up, harassed, snubbed, fired, evicted and discriminated against for generations, here in America by their fellow Americans. The majority with a fearful and hateful attitude toward their fellow citizens were, and continue to be, the biggest threat of personal insult at best, murder at worst to gay American citizens.

Are you suggesting Islam as a moral analogue, informing and influencing our American culture and law?

Are you suggesting we take the advice of ISIS, or are you using hyperbolic fear to advance your own agenda?

And that agenda is to repress their fellow American citizens because we think you're 'icky'?

Because after the legality of homosexuals all that's left are cultural issues.

And I wonder why, whenever a cultural issue is raised, Conservatives always wind up on the wrong side of the curve. Why is extending freedom to Americans such a jagged little pill for Conservatives?

Last edited:

Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
Christian extremists pose threat

Christian extremists pose threat Column

Thankfully
DHS is monitor them
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil

Name a terrorist attack on US soil carried out by a non-Muslim.
Oklahoma City.

A better question is this: Do you realize just how much you and right wingers have in common with radical Muslims?

so you're afraid of Muslims and terrorists so much that you would change what you do and your lifestyle to make them happy? You f****** pussy.

they want you to convert to Islam. it is the only thing that will make them happy so when are you going to convert?

You thought wrong because you're retarded.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.

You thought wrong because you're retarded.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.

Neither of them are capable of understanding what you are saying.

Your ignorance of 'libs' is consistent with your ignorance of most everything else.

the truth pisses you off doesn't it clayton?

There are no Muslim countries where gay marriage is legal. Muslims are with YOU on the issue.

True, but you libs go out of your way to not offend muslims in THIS country, except on the gay issues.

Can you spell hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back