Kansas judge blocks ban on ripping babies apart in the womb

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry folks, not a lot of good news to report these days, unless you own Health Care insurance stocks.

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP)
-- A Kansas judge on Thursday blocked the state's first-in-the-nation ban on a procedure that opponents refer to as "dismemberment abortion," concluding it would likely present too big an obstacle for women seeking to end their pregnancies.

Shawnee County District Court Judge Larry Hendricks ruled in a lawsuit filed earlier this month by the New York-based Center for Reproductive Rights. The center represents two Kansas abortion providers and argued the law would force women to undergo riskier procedures or forgo abortions.

Kansas judge blocks ban on ripping babies apart in the womb News -- GOPUSA

Devil's Advocate, but once you allow abortion, the exact means is sorta moot.

Gotta hand it to the Brits, this page's explanation of the exact methods for 'killing babies' is very descriptive. Pics available at link (warning: graphic images)

"Abortion by vacuum aspiration
Suction abortion - in which the fetus is dismembered (torn apart) by a vaccuum machine - is the most common early surgical technique.

The cervix (the neck of the womb) must be stretched open to allow the surgeon to insert a plastic tube into the womb. Sharp-edged openings near the tip of the tube help to dismember the baby so the parts are small enough to be sucked out. The surgeon then uses the suction tube to evacuate the placenta from the womb. The remains of the baby are deposited in a jar for disposal.

This is the technique that abortion promoters call "safe, early abortion". However, the vast majority of abortions are performed on healthy young women for non-medical reasons, and abortionists rarely explain the health risks to their clients.

Vacuum aspiration accounts for around 90% of abortions in England and Wales up to 12 weeks of pregnancy, and it is used for around half of abortions performed between 13 and 19 weeks. When used at 13-19 weeks, it is often necessary to use other instruments to remove or crush parts of the baby that are too large to pass through the tube.

Abortion by salt-poisoning
A concentrated salt solution is injected into the amniotic fluid, killing the baby by acute salt poisoning. This technique is used after 16 weeks. It is no longer common in many Western countries because of its dangers to the mother, but pro-abortionists have exported this cheap technique for abortions to the majority world (developing countries) such as India.

It takes over an hour for the baby to die. After 24 hours, the mother goes into labour and delivers the dead child (although there are recorded cases of American babies, including singer Gianna Jessen, having survived the procedure).

Like animals, babies cannot tell us whether they are in pain. One indication of suffering is their reaction to what we would find painful. "

Abortion methods
(link to text only, pics at another link on page)

How many ways do they need to murder babies?

You mean weeds to thin?
Still telling that old lie eh?

No one was quoted so it wasn't a lie it is just the reality.

As for Sanger, here is a quote:

“Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.

“I think you must agree… that the campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics… Birth control propaganda is thus the entering wedge for the eugenic educator.

“As an advocate of birth control I wish… to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation.

“On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”

– Margaret Sanger. “The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda.” Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5 (emphasis mine).

You mean weeds to thin?

“Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.

“I think you must agree… that the campaign for birth control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical with the final aims of eugenics… Birth control propaganda is thus the entering wedge for the eugenic educator.

“As an advocate of birth control I wish… to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation.

“On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”

– Margaret Sanger. “The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda.” Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5 (emphasis mine).
She's correct...

Sorry folks, not a lot of good news to report these days, unless you own Health Care insurance stocks.

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP)
-- A Kansas judge on Thursday blocked the state's first-in-the-nation ban on a procedure that opponents refer to as "dismemberment abortion," concluding it would likely present too big an obstacle for women seeking to end their pregnancies.

Shawnee County District Court Judge Larry Hendricks ruled in a lawsuit filed earlier this month by the New York-based Center for Reproductive Rights. The center represents two Kansas abortion providers and argued the law would force women to undergo riskier procedures or forgo abortions.

Kansas judge blocks ban on ripping babies apart in the womb News -- GOPUSA

Sounds like a good decision.

You mean weeds to thin?

She's correct...

Well I must admit you don't hide your desired to clear the weeds.

Last edited:

You mean weeds to thin?

She's correct...

Well I must admit you don't hide you desired to clear the weeds.
Shitload of weeds around here, about seven billion of 'em...

You mean weeds to thin?

She's correct...

Who would bring you your coffee or pick your lettuce if they were all weeded out?

She's correct...

Who would bring you your coffee or pick your lettuce if they were all weeded out?
Since I'd be the one pressing the big red button, therefore first to go, I wouldn't give a flying fuck...

Forum List

Back