Muslims behead three Christian schoolgirls

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051029/wl_nm/indonesia_violence_dc

You know I know these muslim extremists are picking a fight with the Christian worlds. but I really dont think they can handle it. We may be slow to retaliate because of our faith but when we get riled up you dont want to be on the receiving end because we would not be riled up without just cause. I dont think they could handle a full out Christian response.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051029/wl_nm/indonesia_violence_dc

You know I know these muslim extremists are picking a fight with the Christian worlds. but I really dont think they can handle it. We may be slow to retaliate because of our faith but when we get riled up you dont want to be on the receiving end because we would not be riled up without just cause. I dont think they could handle a full out Christian response.

That is just so sick. I wonder if 'they' recognize that we are coming to expect such behavior and are seeing them as subhuman as a result? Personally, I really don't care how they are taken out anymore.

Poso, 1,500 km (900 miles) northeast of the capital Jakarta, is in an area where Muslim-Christian clashes killed 2,000 people until a peace deal was agreed in 2001.
In a way this reminds me of Northern Ireland, doesn’t it? People killing others just because they don’t believe the same way? Christian Crusades, anyone?

Geeeezzzzzz, maybe ALL people should stop pushing their beliefs on everyone else and just be happy in what they believe. Ya think?

No? can't do that ya say? Well then, forget the end of WAR and living in peace.

And BTW EVERYONE is guilty. :eek:

Remember how much of a fuss the muslim world made when an American supposedly "desecrated" a koran? I wonder what the reaction would be to 3 muslim girls being beheaded by some "good 'ole boys" from the USA? Oh, I forgot, the koran is worth more than human life to a muslim so the reaction probably wouldn't be as severe. :rolleyes:

HorhayAtAMD said:
Remember how much of a fuss the muslim world made when an American supposedly "desecrated" a koran? I wonder what the reaction would be to 3 muslim girls being beheaded by some "good 'ole boys" from the USA? Oh, I forgot, the koran is worth more than human life to a muslim so the reaction probably wouldn't be as severe. :rolleyes:
What does this have to do with the USA?

HorhayAtAMD said:

God knows, I don't want anything like that happening. But if it did, you could be sure the good ole' boys would be prosecuted. Problem is, I can understand their reasons for doing such in light of what is going on with the Muslim world.

Mr. P said:
In a way this reminds me of Northern Ireland, doesn’t it? People killing others just because they don’t believe the same way? Christian Crusades, anyone?

Geeeezzzzzz, maybe ALL people should stop pushing their beliefs on everyone else and just be happy in what they believe. Ya think?

Except we did this kind of crap hundeds of years ago. They're the ones being barbarians, P. THough of course, libs love to hear you spew this tripe.

HorhayAtAMD said:
Remember how much of a fuss the muslim world made when an American supposedly "desecrated" a koran?

I got yur' fucking koran. Hey rag head, take a fucking look...

toilet_koran_buzzaro.jpg

My only regret as far as my military experience is concerned, is that I am a service connected disabled vet, and they wouldn't take me back when I asked to reenlist for the third time when Desert Storm started. (Too old too.) I'd LOVE to kill some of these mother fuckers myself.

Mr. P said:

Simply expressing a belief doesn't mean some one is "forcing" their opinions on you. The difference is subtle but I think it is crucial in a debate such as this. You have freedom of speech versus the right to not have to be exposed to things. True?

rtwngAvngr said:
Except we did this kind of crap hundeds of years ago. They're the ones being barbarians, P. THough of course, libs love to hear you spew this tripe.

Yep, which is why I do consider Count Vlad as one of my heroes.

rtwngAvngr said:
I was responding to the first post RWA..suggestion a Christian 'Response".
Do you think that was a peacefull response he was suggesting? That was my point. Libs may love it Right wingers should heed it, an stop lip flapping violence..My solution is in my previous post.:whip:

Mr. P said:
I was responding to the first post RWA..suggestion a Christian 'Response".
Do you think that was a peacefull response he was suggesting? That was my point. Libs may love it Right wingers should heed it, an stop lip flapping violence..My solution is in my previous post.:whip:

I thought the US military was given a black eye with the prison thing. Instead, the country was crucified. It armed the Left and Euroweenies.

Nothing, but nothing is being made of the beheadings, whether American, Brit, AU, Christian in Muslimland, nothing.

There was a reason the Dark Ages got so dark. There was a reason for putting Muslim heads on pikes. I think Muslims should remember too, not just the West.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Kathianne said:
There was a reason the Dark Ages got so dark. There was a reason for putting Muslim heads on pikes. I think Muslims should remember too, not just the West.
True..What's the saying, Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it?

I'm seeing it in posts here. Are they serious? Dunno.

Kathianne said:
I thought the US military was given a black eye with the prison thing. Instead, the country was crucified. It armed the Left and Euroweenies.

Nothing, but nothing is being made of the beheadings, whether American, Brit, AU, Christian in Muslimland, nothing.

I'm in complete bewilderment myself as to why there's no more outrage about this Kath. The apparent lack of concern is unbelievable.

Pale Rider said:
I'm in complete bewilderment myself as to why there's no more outrage about this Kath. The apparent lack of concern is unbelievable.

Who is going to be outraged? The secularists? That would put them on a par with Christians. Heaven forbid !

Pale Rider said:
Pale..we are a few of maybe one million in the USA that even know about this act..The MSM sells local stuff for the most part, that's the way it is. If it "Bleeds it Leads" is true, but not in another Country (unless it bashes the USA). You won't hear much unless it's picked up on talk radio and print HAS TO pay attention.

Mr. P said:
Pale..we are a few of maybe one million in the USA that even know about this act..The MSM sells local stuff for the most part, that's the way it is. If it "Bleeds it Leads" is true, but not in another Country (unless it bashes the USA). You won't hear much unless it's picked up on talk radio and print HAS TO pay attention.

Even the televised beheadings didn't draw the outrage it should have--I think it's more than that even, Mr. P. It's a conpiracy of silence or even a refusal to respond to the the horror.

Forum List

Back