Muslims behead three Christian schoolgirls

Does anyone know if non-terrorist Muslims are working at all to snuff-out this kind of behavior in their communities? Are they just standing idly by letting the westerners put a stop to it? This kind of savagery will never end unless those living in the midst of it make a stand against it and outlaw it.

archangel said:
you really missed your calling...you really should consider enlisting in a seminar and become a priest...your comments on the left vs your chosen profession of building ships of destruction(as you said) is really in conflict with your diatribes as of late...just one mans opinion! :smoke:
Do you even know what a diatribe is? I've yet to see you use the word correctly. And I've got all the opinion I need out of you regarding my job.

Hagbard Celine said:
Does anyone know if non-terrorist Muslims are working at all to snuff-out this kind of behavior in their communities? Are they just standing idly by letting the westerners put a stop to it? This kind of savagery will never end unless those living in the midst of it make a stand against it and outlaw it.

supported by the cheerleaders on the sidelines...just one big happy family...IMO!

The ClayTaurus said:
Do you even know what a diatribe is? I've yet to see you use the word correctly. And I've got all the opinion I need out of you regarding my job.
I think he was using "diatribe" in reference to your method clay. You don't have to insult his vocabulary.;) :dance:

The ClayTaurus said:

I am quite aware of what a diatribe is...YOU! you are masking yourself as a really nice guy just concerned about our future...as so many of your friends on the left do...you are just a little smarter and cuter with your "DIATRIBES"!

archangel said:
I am quite aware of what a diatribe is...YOU! you are masking yoursewlf as a really nice guy just concerned about our future...as so many of your friends on the left do...you are just a little smarter and cuter with your "DIATRIBES"!

I am "a bitter, abusive denunciation"?
I am "a long, violent, or blustering speech, usually of censure or denunciation"?

Really?

And are you implying that I'm not concerned about our future? That I'm disingenuous?

The ClayTaurus said:
I am "a bitter, abusive denunciation"?
I am "a long, violent, or blustering speech, usually of censure or denunciation"?

Really?

And are you implying that I'm not concerned about our future? That I'm disingenuous?

you my freind have put a new twist on the dictionary example...you are bitter in a cute and sweet sense...as if anyone with the intelligence of a HS or for that matter pre school could not see...the writing on the wall...you may have fooled some in here but certainly not all...IMO! :eek:

archangel said:
you my freind have put a new twist on the dictionary example...you are bitter in a cute and sweet sense...as if anyone with the intelligence of a HS or for that matter pre school could not see...the writing on the wall...you may have fooled some in here but certainly not all...IMO! :eek:

Does anyone else disagree with my definitions of what a diatribe is? If by "twisting" you mean "reading straight off the page" then maybe you have a point. If I'm twisting the word, give me a concrete definition of what a diatribe is. I don't want an example like "YOU are a diatribe" or "your posts are diatribes." Tell me, pops, what is a diatribe? I say it's a long, bitter denunciation. What say you?

Hagbard Celine said:

I think this is a question we are all asking. Pertains to alot more than just these types of murders. Same can be asked about their corrupt governments and terrorists. We [The West] can run around trying to clean up this mess, but what it really comes down to is whether or not the muslim world is willing and capable of policing its own people.

The ClayTaurus said:
Does anyone else disagree with my definitions of what a diatribe is? If by "twisting" you mean "reading straight off the page" then maybe you have a point. If I'm twisting the word, give me a concrete definition of what a diatribe is. I don't want an example like "YOU are a diatribe" or "your posts are diatribes." Tell me, pops, what is a diatribe? I say it's a long, bitter denunciation. What say you?

a diatribe is a continued expression of ones opinion...be that in a kind or gentle way or that of a masked hit and run expression of ones opinion ie:true motive...is that so hard to understand...not really but ya do like to 'Kiss Ass' to those in here who could really hurt your standing...point wise that is...did ya not say awhile back that you would surpass my points by the end of this month? You are on a roll... cute one... carry on you just may accomplish this...as if I really care...I just express my opinions and could care less about points...I have been hit many times in the past! :blowup:

archangel said:
a diatribe is a continued expression of ones opinion...be that in a kind or gentle way or that of a masked hit and run expression of ones opinion ie:true motive...is that so hard to understand...
To each their own, I suppose. I've never heard that definition for diatribe. I've heard it for stubborn or persistant, but not diatribe.

archangel said:
not really but ya do like to 'Kiss Ass' to those in here who could really hurt your standing...point wise that is...did ya not say awhile back that you would surpass my points by the end of this month?
I never said this. This is an outright lie. Go back and find the post to prove it, because you're talking out of your ass right now. And maybe what looks like "kissing ass" to you is really just getting along with reasonable people. Just this man's opinion :smoke:

You're the one who consistently and historically has problems with people from all political spectrums on this board. When are you going to realize that the rest of the world isn't the problem, and instead that you are?

archangel said:
You are on a roll... cute one... carry on you just may accomplish this...as if I really care...I just express my opinions and could care less about points...I have been hit many times in the past! :blowup:
:baby:

The ClayTaurus said:
Dude, c'mon. Arguing vocabulary, accurate definitions, grammar, science, reality and common sense on this forum is like trying to reason with a chimp throwing feces. Are you really that surprised? A person can't be a diatribe, c'mon. C'MON!:eek:

The ClayTaurus said:
To each their own, I suppose. I've never heard that definition for diatribe. I've heard it for stubborn or persistant, but not diatribe.

I never said this. This is an outright lie. Go back and find the post to prove it, because you're talking out of your ass right now. And maybe what looks like "kissing ass" to you is really just getting along with reasonable people. Just this man's opinion :smoke:

You're the one who consistently and historically has problems with people from all political spectrums on this board. When are you going to realize that the rest of the world isn't the problem, and instead that you are?

:baby:

I am not going to take the time or effort to go back and find it...but it is on record...if it comes down to defending what I said you said....excuses are a dime a dozen and you have reached the bushel point!...IMO! :laugh:

archangel said:
I am not going to take the time or effort to go back and find it...butn it is on record...if it comes down to defending what I said you said....excuses are a dime a dozen and you have reached the bushel point!...IMO! :laugh:

For the record, please note that this is a blatant lie with no documented evidence to support it other than one man saying "I remember." Refusal to provide such evidence (if it existed) should serve as a clear cut indication as to the validity (or lack thereof) of the claim.

You won't take the time or effort because you know you're wrong.

archangel said:
I am not going to take the time or effort to go back and find it...but it is on record...if it comes down to defending what I said you said....excuses are a dime a dozen and you have reached the bushel point!...IMO! :laugh:

It is not on "record", as you put it. He never once said he would surpass you in points by the end of the month.

The post you're referring to was made in jest, and has to do with dating.

theim said:
That sounds really nice and all, really, it does. But ya know..just for the hell of it, let's do a round-up of the major religious wars/clashes around the globe:

South Asia: Muslims vs. Hindus
Isreal: Muslims vs. Jews
Sudan: Muslims vs. Christians
Ireland: Catholics vs. Protestants
Indonesia: Muslims vs. Secularists
Russia: Muslims vs. Secularists/Christians
Balkans: Muslims vs. Christians
Iraq: Muslims vs. Secularists
Afganistan: Muslims vs. Secularists

Now from a cursory glance at that list, it seems to me that it's mostly one particular group that's having the problem coexisting with everyone else.

Kind of jumps out at you, doesn't it? If only the PC crowd in our country would read and comprehend this list.

The ClayTaurus said:
For the record, please note that this is a blatant lie with no documented evidence to support it other than one man saying "I remember." Refusal to provide such evidence (if it existed) should serve as a clear cut indication as to the validity (or lack thereof) of the claim.

You won't take the time or effort because you know you're wrong.

Not wrong...it is on record...unless you went back and deleted your (post)comment...then again I am convinced that the mods and admins have access to all things said...maybe wrong though...then again...who really cares except the one who made this comment...that being your highness "The Clay"! :huh:

archangel said:
Not wrong...it is on record...unless you went back and deleted your (post)comment...then again I am convinced that the mods and admins have access to all things said...maybe wrong though...then again...who really cares except the one who made this comment...that being your highness "The Clay"! :huh:

I'm innocent until you prove me guilty, which you know you can't, so you indignantly refuse to back your ludicrous statements up. Of course, it's all part of the same old conspiracy theory. Right now the moderators are furiously searching for whatever post you're talking about and deleting it so as to continue on our colluted path. :tinfoil:

Shattered said:
It is not on "record", as you put it. He never once said he would surpass you in points by the end of the month.

The post you're referring to was made in jest, and has to do with dating.

I cannot address your comments as I was told I cannnot mention your name in a post...who are you anyway? whoever you are please list the post you are referring to!

Forum List

Back