Muslim response to London terror attacks

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Gabriella84, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    That was all about the Palestinians, where even what they said was 'all about us' not about the deaths of the Britons:
    OIC, not exactly a 'group' that has Western civilians at heart: http://www.aei.org/publications/pubID.21419,filter.all/pub_detail.asp
    http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...08,0,6057080.story?coll=ny-region-apnewjersey
    Again, you are mixing up 'empathy' with self interest:
    http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/middle_east_full_story.asp?service_id=9140
    I am unsure what to make of this at the very beginning :wtf:

http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/29910.html[/QUOTE]
    Gabby you need to read what you are posting. This is a repeat of the 2nd link, ie an AP story.

3. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    Kathy..

You're expecting her to actually show any sign of intelligence.... You can't really blame her, however, she's surrounded by a bunch of tie-dyed t-shirt, pot-smokin', berkinstock-wearin' throwbacks there in San Francisco....

She's a victim of her surroundings and has never been taught the concept of crictical thinking...

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I know. She didn't even have the nerve to post it on the other thread where it belonged. :rolleyes:

5. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363

The sad part is how under her nick it says "The Future of America" - if she were my daughter she would've never turned out so screwed up...

It's unfortunate that she's so ill-informed to think that her ideals are the Future of America....

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Ah having watched kids from good homes go stupid and vice versa, don't curse the future! :laugh:

7. HorhayAtAMD

HorhayAtAMD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    It is unbelievable to me that anyone could possibly read this as anything close to "sympathy".

were a big mistake
    No, I would say the attacks were pre-mediated, wouldn't you? It wasn't like the bombs were being transported to a construction site and blew up en-route. That would be a big mistake.

Such attacks cause a lot of damage to Arabs and Muslims
    The sympathy oozing from this statement for the deceased is touching. A more accurate statement would be that such attacks directly caused an infinite more amount of damage to hundreds of non arabs and muslims and indirectly damaged millions of non arabs and muslims around the world. I would say the damage to arabs and muslims was minimal at best.

8. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, you are a REAL piece of work!! You remain stuck in the 60s, while the rest of have moved into the 21st Century. Take your head out of your ass and attempt to move into the modern era.

So tell me about your kids. Are they perfect? Do they have college degrees and jobs? Have they every been arrested? Any teen pregnancy?
    If I was your daughter, no doubt I would be a LOT more fucked up than I am now.

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Gabby admitted she was "fucked up"...now that is a start in the right direction!

10. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, I admit to be a bit fucked up. Not as fucked up as your kids, but still a bit screwy.