Palest. war on kindgartens - Qassam missiles

Palestinian Children Killed by Israel
when you initiate the attack and fail while you make sure you bring down civilians with you... It makes YOU the only guilty party.

That description fits....
What would have happened if Muslim Palestinians would not shoot and hide from behind women's squirts? What would have happened if Israel would not notify residents in Gaza ahead Of anti terror operation?
What would have happened if Israel would not use precision to target at murderers?

when you initiate the attack and fail while you make sure you bring down civilians with you... It makes YOU the only guilty party.

What would have happened if Muslim Palestinians would not shoot and hide from behind women's squirts? What would have happened if Israel would not notify residents in Gaza ahead Of anti terror operation?
What would have happened if Israel would not use precision to target at murderers?

I have asked the same question many times----Instead of fly overs and attempt to target specific militants or launching sites-----would it be ok if Israel simply launched THE SAME NUMBER OF MISSILES ---back. Yesterday there was a barrage of missiles into Israel---- would counting them up and using the same number as RETURN FIRE into the heart of Gaza BE OK? The Gazans did fire into populated places and did destroy homes----often people die when their homes are hit

Marhaba----I am glad you provided the date 1947------islamo nazi propaganda has created a myth that ---somehow in 1948 HORDES of heavily armed jews ATTACKED little peaceful villages of arabs and CLEARED THEM OUT in a sea of blood.
so far----the eyewitness I know best-----tells an entirely different story
the real hostilities began between jews and arabs long before that point--
but it WAS in 1948----that the local village (easy walking disance for a
( little boy) consisting of mud floor huts
and----families-----quietly became deserted one night-----deserted even of
the family goats and donkeys

I have asked the same question many times----Instead of fly overs and attempt to target specific militants or launching sites-----would it be ok if Israel simply launched THE SAME NUMBER OF MISSILES ---back. Yesterday there was a barrage of missiles into Israel---- would counting them up and using the same number as RETURN FIRE into the heart of Gaza BE OK? The Gazans did fire into populated places and did destroy homes----often people die when their homes are hit
No Islamic fascist ever replied to my question what if the powerful Zionists were not careful in not hitting masses of the unarmed.

No Islamic fascist ever replied to my question what if the powerful Zionists were not careful in not hitting masses of the unarmed.
The Islamist critters never reply to truth.

Marhaba----I am glad you provided the date 1947------islamo nazi propaganda has created a myth that ---somehow in 1948 HORDES of heavily armed jews ATTACKED little peaceful villages of arabs and CLEARED THEM OUT in a sea of blood.
so far----the eyewitness I know best-----tells an entirely different story
the real hostilities began between jews and arabs long before that point--
but it WAS in 1948----that the local village (easy walking disance for a
( little boy) consisting of mud floor huts
and----families-----quietly became deserted one night-----deserted even of
the family goats and donkeys
Here is a link to Jewish victims of ISlamic crimes since the 1920s

A History of Terrorism in Israel

The extremist stand is also that if Israel dares try and defend itself from racist Arabs it's methods (such a fence) are denigrated by every bad term in the book... You see in Arabs' eyes, Israelis are not entitled to survive.

The extremist stand is also that if Israel dares try and defend itself from racist Arabs it's methods (such a fence) are denigrated by every bad term in the book... You see in Arabs' eyes, Israelis are not entitled to survive.

Micho----resistence against ABSOLUTE ISLAMIC RULE----is a violation of shariah In islamic law----if a muslim abuses a non muslim in any way------the matter COULD be compensable-----but generally not TO THE NON MUSLIM----it many be compensable to the MUSLIM head of the village in which the non muslim lives. In the noble history of shariah rule-----at time killing a non muslim -----was settled by transferring a non muslim from the village of the killer -----to the muslim head of the village in which the dead guy lived. You have to understand the ROLE of non muslims-------they are POSSESSIONS of the ruling muslims something like serfs. Since muslims-----at this unfortunate time of general disorder-----to not control Israel-------killing jews of israel is legal-----RESISTENCE against that killing is ILLEGAL ------islamic law is very logical

Micho----resistence against ABSOLUTE ISLAMIC RULE----is a violation of shariah In islamic law----if a muslim abuses a non muslim in any way------the matter COULD be compensable-----but generally not TO THE NON MUSLIM----it many be compensable to the MUSLIM head of the village in which the non muslim lives. In the noble history of shariah rule-----at time killing a non muslim -----was settled by transferring a non muslim from the village of the killer -----to the muslim head of the village in which the dead guy lived. You have to understand the ROLE of non muslims-------they are POSSESSIONS of the ruling muslims something like serfs. Since muslims-----at this unfortunate time of general disorder-----to not control Israel-------killing jews of israel is legal-----RESISTENCE against that killing is ILLEGAL ------islamic law is very logical
Those who call all the "culture" (like honor killings, jihadism, hatred of infidels, etc.) import by Muslim immigrants in EU/AU/US... "multiculturalism" are suicidal to factual real Sharia menace in the west.

Haaretz = anti Israel radical liberal
JPost = center
Ynet = left
INN = right

You copied this off Daniel pipes.

Jpost = center maybe more to the right
Haaretz= Israeli left. No it's not anti Israel you moron.
Ynet = Rightwing extreme.

this is how indefensible their position is. they have to resort to hate sites to defend israel and attack palestinians while i am managing to criticise israeli policies and practices using Ynet and Jpost.
Ha'aretz is the best

I get almost all my info from HONEST israelis

none whatsoever from propaganda sites on either side except a study of their shared pathology

Last edited:
poppycock

thieves in any civilised court in the world are not entitled to keep the land they have stolen

no hand chopping required or desired

just bugger off out of all the land you have stolen and give it back to the pals

and yes same applies to the jewish arabs and their stolen property

its quite simple, really

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL THY NEIGHBOURS LAND

that's what zionism is from start to finish

rosie you are SO expert on sharia law

you have become an anti ayatollah ayatollah

I am no kind of AYATOALLAH at all-----I am -----interestingly enough-----a source of general information. -------Interestingly enough----I have severed in that role since childhood------I exert no authority-----never have I simply supply information Ayatoilets are ALL AUTHORITY and nothing else

I am no kind of AYATOALLAH at all-----I am -----interestingly enough-----a source of general information. -------Interestingly enough----I have severed in that role since childhood------I exert no authority-----never have I simply supply information Ayatoilets are ALL AUTHORITY and nothing else
yes, well, i agree

but you dont exactly express your vast knowledge in a way that those most in need of it are likely to understand and digest it!!!

gotta go eat fish n chips with yenta

are you OK in noo yuk?

looks horrific the storm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back