Palest. war on kindgartens - Qassam missiles

You're living your life as well. Don't bring out the pity factor here, you're American in each and every one of your bones. Have a nice eve at dunkin' donuts.

I'm not an American, obviously you know? I'm a Muslim, according to Roudy you can't be an American, you're a Muslim. What can I do? :lol:
3r59s0.jpg

projection sweetie

that docmauser sure is strange

he just posts in bold; never more than 10 words, and never debates anything at all

i call him hit, shit and run

strange zoo this is, aint it

makes you very sane by contrast!

you are new here................

It's a pity you have to be so vulgar when you are clearly capable of expressing yourself otherwise. And I think he has the posts mixed up:eusa_angel:

are you a proud jewish english princess mum ?

i agree with you the standards of insults here are rather poor

need a pussy riot to clean it up?

shalom again, furry angel

I'm not Jewish, I'm not a Princess and I'm not furry.
But thanks for asking.
And Shalom to you too.
Neither is kvetch "Jewish"

You are probably right about that, after all it cannot remember what gender iti is claiming to be either! :badgrin:

The question remains.

When did the Palestinians ever target a kindergarten?

The Pals have been targetting schools and places where young teenagers gather since the 70's. More recently they attacked a school bus and killed a boy. They have damaged many Israeli schools, unfortunately for the savages, israeli people are devoted to keeping their children safe and regularly close schools and place their children in bunkers when the savages are busy shelling Israel.

9-year-old Israeli boy Osher Twito copes with the loss of his leg after a Palestinian Qassam rocket exploded next to him in the city of Sderot

An Israeli child wounded by a Hamas Grad rocket fired on the city of Beer Sheva is taken to a hospital

School bus after Hamas attack

Forum List

Back