Breaking News: 'Hamas accepts Israel's right to exist'

YouTube - Ofra Haza Yerushalaim Shel Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold) subbed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cizJ5-4ZNKQ&feature=related]YouTube - Abu 'Ali - Aal 'Imraan - [169-170][/ame]

:)

REALLY, what about Iraq on Kurdistan? What about Turkey with Kurdistan and North Cyrus? What about the UK with the Falkland, Gibralter or Akrotirez and Dhekelia? Pakistan with Kashmir? France withg French Guiana, Mayotle and French Polyesia?

Need I go on?

That won't be necessary; none of those countries have anything to do with America or Zionist treachery.

Oh really, you pick out one country, but then simply ignore the others. Typical of you. :eusa_liar:
:eusa_eh:

We live in the United States. This thread is about Israel. I don't know where the fuck French Guiana came from.

That won't be necessary; none of those countries have anything to do with America or Zionist treachery.

Oh really, you pick out one country, but then simply ignore the others. Typical of you. :eusa_liar:

We live in the United States. This thread is about Israel. I don't know where the fuck French Guiana came from.

I don't know about its history, but I am sure it was established by the French. :lol:

I don't know about its history, but I am sure it was established by the French. :lol:

All I know is that it's near Suriname and has a fairly substantial aeronautics industry. :thup:

Does Hamas recognize Israel's right to exist?

No, dummy.

Hamas is Arabic for Islamic Resistance Movement.

Who the fuck do you think they're resisting, asshole?

Hey, you actually got something right. Congratulations!

It is not only who they are resisting, but why.

It is interesting that you removed the link from my quote.

Israel has no legitimacy, period

If that is the case, then why they hell should Israel give a damn about any Palestinian. If they believe, as you do, that Israel has no right to exist, then why should Israel give a damn about Palestine's right to exist. In fact, they should outright start deportation plan if that is your argument, you worthless redneck!

Does Hamas recognize Israel's right to exist?

No, dummy.

Most of the time those that fire the guns are the ones that sit down at the bargaining table and make the peace. I see no problem with Israel directly talking to Hamas! However, I do think Hamas does!

No, dummy.

If that is the case, then why they hell should Israel give a damn about any Palestinian. If they believe, as you do, that Israel has no right to exist, then why should Israel give a damn about Palestine's right to exist. In fact, they should outright start deportation plan if that is your argument, you worthless redneck!

They don't.

They don't.

They have been doing that since they invaded Palestine in 1947 and continues today.

Respectively.

They don't.

They don't.

They have been doing that since they invaded Palestine in 1947 and continues today.

Respectively.

I've known a few Jewish people. If what you claim were true, they (Jewish people) are organized and efficient enough that there would be no Arabs left within 100 miles of the Isreali borders. If they started exterminating the Arabs today they would be able to finish before Obama leaves office, even if he does not get reelected.

They don't.

They don't.

Respectively.

I've known a few Jewish people. If what you claim were true, they (Jewish people) are organized and efficient enough that there would be no Arabs left within 100 miles of the Isreali borders. If they started exterminating the Arabs today they would be able to finish before Obama leaves office, even if he does not get reelected.

It is not as simple as that. The last invasion of Gaza killed about 1400 Palestinians and arrest warrants were popping up around the world for Israeli leaders. Israel gave itself a big black eye in Lebanon and another in Gaza. It is losing its legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

It is not as simple as that. The last invasion of Gaza killed about 1400 Palestinians and arrest warrants were popping up around the world for Israeli leaders. Israel gave itself a big black eye in Lebanon and another in Gaza. It is losing its legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

Dummy, Israel was entirely within international law in "invading" Gaza, having been invaded by 12,000 rockets from Gaza.

Among the 1400 casualties, half were militants, dummy.

Don't be a dummy, dummy.

Forum List

Back