Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

Actually, it's only the right hand that is cut off for the first offence.

I really wish we had those type of laws here in the U.S.

I bet crime would go way, way down. :cool:

Those types of medieval sharia laws that permit the beating of Muslima women for disobeying.

Those types of Islamic laws that have helped prevent the Islamic world from transitioning out of the Middle Ages

Islam, the religion of troglodytes.

Feel free to leave the US and move to a country that suits your legal view. I will help you pack.

And.... don't say 'I bet'... it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.
So you support crime and criminals CG??

As a nation we can set the punishment at any level that the people decide.

btw what's wrong with saying, "I bet"?

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Thanks for playing.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I'll cut of both of your hands and shove one up your wife's ass and the other up her pussy.

Get your garbage religion out of our country.

I'm surprised you're so brave Revere, I always 'saw' you as a punk kid posting from your bedroom. Threats from the safety of you keyboard demonstate how truly brave you are. I'm so impressed with you manhood and ability to communicate.

so what is wrong with cutting off the hands of thieves?

If you can't guess I have no use at all for a thief.

Feel free to leave the US and move to a country that suits your legal view. I will help you pack.

And.... don't say 'I bet'... it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.
So you support crime and criminals CG??

As a nation we can set the punishment at any level that the people decide.

btw what's wrong with saying, "I bet"?

Yep, that's right... because I disagree with chopping people's hands off that clearly means I am a supporter of crime. Fucking idiot.

Saying 'I bet'.... means 'I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about but I'll say it anyway'.

Hmm..the Saudis.

Same government funding FOX.

Good stuff..good stuff.

Your ability to totally miss the actual point in favor of making some half-assed bitch about a news outlet is impressive. I pity your stupidity.

Who made you allah, twit?

God gave me an intellect. And I learned the skill of critical thinking. The subject is the teaching of radical Islam in England. That has jack shit to do with Fox.... as anyone with an IQ over room temperature would know. I guess that lets you and Shallow off the hook.

Hmm..the Saudis.

Same government funding FOX.

Good stuff..good stuff.

Your ability to totally miss the actual point in favor of making some half-assed bitch about a news outlet is impressive. I pity your stupidity.

I despise Nazis. So I don't pity you..

I despise you.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think of me. You're IQ isn't high enough for me to concern myself with your 'opinions'.

I despise you.

Please don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think of me. You're IQ isn't high enough for me to concern myself with your 'opinions'.

:lol:

You keep grabbing my posts..I never start any interaction with you.

You Nazis are crafty..and you seem to care alot about IQs and skull sizes..

Cool.

I despise you.

Cool.

It's interesting, this little excuse that whiners use for anyone who slaps them in an argument... y'all sing the same song.... it's very repetitive. Of course you dont' interact with me... I intimidate you... hence this whining and 'Nazi' card. Carry on making yourself look stupid.... it saves me the effort of doing it. Thanks.

Who made you allah, twit?

God gave me an intellect. And I learned the skill of critical thinking. The subject is the teaching of radical Islam in England. That has jack shit to do with Fox.... as anyone with an IQ over room temperature would know. I guess that lets you and Shallow off the hook.

You're an illustration of why the existence of God is questionable

Alfred E Newman gave you an intellect.

Cool.

It's interesting, this little excuse that whiners use for anyone who slaps them in an argument... y'all sing the same song.... it's very repetitive. Of course you dont' interact with me... I intimidate you... hence this whining and 'Nazi' card. Carry on making yourself look stupid.... it saves me the effort of doing it. Thanks.

Nazi card?

You had a swastika in your avatar for months..and you praised them.

I dunno. What's getting missed here. You denying these things?

Hey if the Swastika fits..wear it.

Just don't expect everyone to like it.

I am sure you look smashing in jackboots.

Cool.

Nazi card?

Liar. I had a spoof avie for a week. One week. But, hey, don't let actual facts get in the way of your ranting. Oh, and you should back up your lie about me 'praising' the Nazis. Liar. Liar. Liar.

You're a sad, and pathetic little individual to lie to justify your moronic opinions. :lol:

Last edited:

Nazi card?

Liar. I had a spoof avie for a week. One week. But, hey, don't let actual facts get in the way of your ranting. Oh, and you should back up your lie about me 'praising' the Nazis. Liar. Liar. Liar.

You're a sad, and pathetic little individual to lie to justify your moronic opinions. :lol:

Hookay..kiddo.

Maybe you should put another "liar" in there..juuust to be sure. (Dost protest to much, methinks. :eusa_whistle: )

Give your Hitler portrait a little kiss before beddy-bye.

You've been outed.

Nazi card?

Hookay..kiddo.

Maybe you should put another "liar" in there..juuust to be sure. (Dost protest to much, methinks. :eusa_whistle: )

Give your Hitler portrait a little kiss before beddy-bye.

You've been outed.

Not! Good try though. ;)

Forum List

Back